Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

yeh nichael gently caress you if you dont like cranberrys

:piaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

This is some pretty good poo poo

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
My entire life is falling apart. I'm losing my family and will to live. I'm Irish so I guess I turn to the bottle easily. I'm noticing the darkness surrounding the corners of my eyes growing, gathering. An accumulation of negativity derision and utter hatred narrowing into a laser beam of piss focus. The hottest smelliest beam of piss ever. There's a death inside me. Goddamn loving Tlermpl.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

punchymcpunch posted:

thanksgiving is a loser holiday. we have fosters day

Cracker night in the NT is an amazingly aussie holiday. The premise is everyone get pissed, goes out into the driest bush they can find, and lets off a shitload of fireworks. In the morning you still have all the fingers you started with and are only slightly burnt, you win!

Plus they couldn't be arsed thinking up a name beyond Cracker Night.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

also if you don't have cranberry sauce or don't like it, just use preserves or something

i make jars and jars of home-grown jalapeno blackberry prserves that i use

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Slumfrog posted:

Cracker Night.

That's Columbus Day in America.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Anti-Social_Disease posted:

My entire life is falling apart. I'm losing my family and will to live. I'm Irish so I guess I turn to the bottle easily. I'm noticing the darkness surrounding the corners of my eyes growing, gathering. An accumulation of negativity derision and utter hatred narrowing into a laser beam of piss focus. The hottest smelliest beam of piss ever. There's a death inside me. Goddamn loving Tlermpl.

may i suggest doing lots of weed instead? drinking sucks. also do some lsd

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
can't have cranberries without zombies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I spent my day with my best friend/ex and her kids/my stepson and now im home and feel like a total loser

trumled

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Please stay safe friend goon.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

good news, you're in the right place!

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

DiggityDoink posted:

That's Columbus Day in America.

Too fancy for northern territory folk, celebrating some pantalooned chump who couldn't navigate across a bathtub. If you're remembering stuff you're not in the spirit of things.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xaris posted:

also this

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Xaris posted:

this is pretty close to the TCC post "My N-word, have you tried LSD"

i'm gonna suggest they check out this thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881799

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Bilirubin posted:

i love rappers whose whole thing is looking baked af while killin it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

DiggityDoink posted:

this is pretty close to the TCC post "My N-word, have you tried LSD"

i'm gonna suggest they check out this thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881799
yeah that was kinda :thejoke: but i am serious about stop drinking and do more weed. drinking will send you into an even shittier depressive spiral.

anyways welcome to hellworld, ur in the right lane

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bilirubin posted:

there's so much good weed rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPGaFyFqC0

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Rather than do weed for your untreated depression, consider talking to your doctor and not immediately try new drugs

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im so over the druggy part of my life which is a good thing

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbnhUVTTdHE

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reality Sinner posted:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

I propose u get some rest!

:comfyzelda:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Reality Sinner posted:

it really makes you believe that if you put your mind to it, you can do it.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Admiral Ray posted:

it really makes you believe that if you put your mind to it, you can do it.
donalds j trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
drugs are good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Reality Sinner posted:

Rather than do weed for your untreated depression, consider talking to your doctor and not immediately try new drugs

yeah you should get the cool kid drugs from a doctor like oxycontins instead

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUfrXglib7s

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm a lot less depressed with 3-4 oxy's in my system

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

get the stick out of your rear end and let people enjoy their bullshit

ok

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Reality Sinner posted:

yes this.

While LSD is pretty amazing I also watched it catapult a friend with undiagnosed schizophrenia into a full blown psychotic breakout so please talk to a doctor about feelings of being closed in by one's life instead of listening to random internet idiots drug advice.

Including me, I am an idiot on the internet (see teh av)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

yeh nichael gently caress you if you dont like cranberrys

ok

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
Weed makes me have either panic attacks or seizures. I've done enough lsd in high school. I'm tired as gently caress dream torpedo gently caress knuckles tlermp face

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i still want the backstory on the ac/dc hadoukens

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I took the stick out of my rear end and now the poo is falling out send help

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Reality Sinner posted:

I took the stick out of my rear end and now the poo is falling out send help

put a trimp in there

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

take care of yourself. try to find something good to focus on.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

edibles kicking in :justpost:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Bilirubin posted:

edibles kicking in :justpost: