Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

quote:

GRANITE FALLS, Wash. - The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office says a 22-year-old man from Lake Stevens hit and killed a motorcyclist and pepper sprayed a witness before fleeing the scene of an accident Sunday night.

Deputies with Washington State Patrol, who initially responded to the scene, say three vehicles (a motorcycle, a Mazda passenger car and a third passenger car) were involved in the accident on State Road 92 near 84th Street Northeast in Granite Falls. The vehicles entered a roundabout and somehow ended up in a ditch, WSP said.

According to Washington State Patrol, the driver of the Mazda hit the motorcyclist, pepper sprayed the driver of the other vehicle and fled the scene. The driver was stopped half a mile away, investigators said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://www.morganton.com/news/local/man-charged-in-hit-and-run-that-left-woman-dead/article_eff54570-4622-11e6-9994-cb2756aea6f9.html

Jonathan Burgsteiner

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what a piece of poo poo

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

kids should be taken away from him

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

why the gently caress is he tweeting and putting his kids in blackface and chains instead of in prison

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
im sick or allergies or something and i feel like death and im snarging and helting all over the place

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

BattleMaster posted:

why the gently caress is he tweeting and putting his kids in blackface and chains instead of in prison

i'll give you 2 guesses

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i am legit worried about those kids because that dude does not seem OK even without the hit and run according to his tweets

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Unperson_47 posted:

i'll give you 2 guesses

1. snart?
2. helg?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Unperson_47 posted:

i'll give you 2 guesses

I'm hoping it's like the courts are dragging it out into a multiple year affair like they tend to do

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I miss hollande lol, at least he was mostly useless garbage instead of fash enabling, social rights crushing garbage (mostly)

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

punchymcpunch posted:

scorpio is the genitals. take that other starsigns

I’m born in Tornmptober I’m a skin guy.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I really dont understand the people of this country

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Frankly, helg is overrated.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BattleMaster posted:

i don't think the whole prison concept is working correctly

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Turtle Watch posted:

I’m born in Tornmptober I’m a skin guy.

skin sucks who needs it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:stare:

mornin' :coffee:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

just a loving and providing father of 3 who happens to have child-sized handcuffs. no big deal

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Snart?

HELG!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

also homemade maga hat

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

in a sane world that dude will have lost his job and kids and freedom by noon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u ok?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
man today is gonna own

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

it's trumpin' world. i'm just livin' in it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Screaming is just a state of mind

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Unperson_47 posted:

in a sane world that dude will have lost his job and kids and freedom by noon

Not sure if that's brain breaking, physical distress, or serious bathroom issues. Possibly all 3.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Unperson_47 posted:

it's trumpin' world. i'm just livin' in it

Oh, that.

Carry on then

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

just thinking about this dude's miserable kids he made wear blackface and chains and perform white power gestures a couple years after he ran over some hispanic women, maced the witnesses, then drove home and told his family he hit a deer

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

snart crack and ping helg

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Unperson_47 posted:

just thinking about this dude's miserable kids he made wear blackface and chains and perform white power gestures a couple years after he ran over some hispanic women, maced the witnesses, then drove home and told his family he hit a deer

Yeah sometimes you can just shake your head at this poo poo, sometimes the reality hits too hard and you gotta let the pressure out somehow. Whatever works, do it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Unperson_47 posted:

that's a heck of a yikes from me

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

and he's just tweetin' at sean hannity and donald trump to get them to notice him like he's sharing pictures with grandma

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Fukcin nerds

https://twitter.com/Extinct_AnimaIs/status/1189280494434734080?s=19

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
trop?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

he ran over and killed that woman in 2016 so for 3 years, he's just been chillin' i guess

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
in the last thread someone posted omar souleyman but not warni warni wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgMEFu1PI

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

trup:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU