Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Turmoilx posted:

now im having fun in this game
Weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Gervasius posted:

Hi5, 3 year-clean-buddy

(This is 23. october 2016. in local moonspeak)

One and a half year here.
I read the thread as a warning why I shouldn’t play again.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

The old "gunner dies, hit with the derp anyway" trick.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Ranked is honestly pretty fun. Insane how many terrible chieftan/279e drivers there are tho.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Gorman Thomas posted:

Ranked is honestly pretty fun. Insane how many terrible chieftan/279e drivers there are tho.

Because they are clearly unstoppable killing gods and no one can touch them/outplay them.

loving trash getting amazing tanks...

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Gives me hope to one day owning a T95/FV4201....

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

why the gently caress does this thread have 4 out 5 bars

what the poo poo is wrong with you shitters

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

BadLlama posted:

The game's horrible but the thread's great at explaining why? I'd assume that's the reason.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

BadLlama posted:

they threw my vote onto the pile

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrwO381_zks

What.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

You know, historically accurate.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BadLlama posted:

Not everyone has the same size hate boner for the game, nor is everyone in this thread not playing the game, posting their inverse uptimes of not playing this game :shobon:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

everyone in ranked is even more retarded than playing standard battles

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Stanley Pain posted:

Not everyone has the same size hate boner for the game, nor is everyone in this thread not playing the game, posting their inverse uptimes of not playing this game :shobon:

Picture their hatred like their boners. Comical.

They are not wrong for hating this game though.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

BadLlama posted:

everyone in ranked is even more retarded than playing standard battles

I know, let's make a team game where the first players who die are severely punished! Surely this game of chicken will result in "dynamic gameplay". :downsbravo:

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I had this amazing game where everyone was the same tier and there was no arty to poo poo on the slow enormous shitbrick I was driving
magic does happen in this game sometimes suck it haterz

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

oh yeah this tier 7 polska supposed to be a HT cause I'm not bouncing anything in it yet even with all the upgrades I sure as gently caress hope the 9 and 10 are worth it cause the 8 don't look amazing or anything
gonna have to buy another 6500 glods to convert exp I guess.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
very tilted from being awful at ranked battles and playing the setter, made eu account named BlowingMyLoadN2U i like making user names.

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Nov 3, 2019

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

Fat Jesus posted:

oh yeah this tier 7 polska supposed to be a HT cause I'm not bouncing anything in it yet even with all the upgrades I sure as gently caress hope the 9 and 10 are worth it cause the 8 don't look amazing or anything
gonna have to buy another 6500 glods to convert exp I guess.

The tier 7 is a medium tank without the top engine upgrade or a decent view range. The upper plate and turret front aren’t too bad but the rest isn’t good. Face hugging an IS will let you win if they don’t know about the 2 key but that is a problem with most heavys, same tier tds will normally go through your front. Even the mighty t29 has a bad hull front.

The tier 8 is better but still on the lighter side of the heavys. Play it like one of the bricks and you will die quickly, use its mobility more and be a very heavy medium and you will do better. Thought the tier 9 does get a monster of a turret.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Katamari Democracy posted:

They are not wrong for hating this game though.

Sure, no one is saying they're not entitled to think whatever they want.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
i love the eu server the players are amazing (see gif below i was in the platoon :) ) and move around they also shoot at tanks and they also are very funny and have great insults

CZOLGISTA is a invite code i used, gives 7 days of premium and a tier 6 "pudle" premium and maybe 500 gold i dont remember where i got that from if any of you are gonna make a new account for trolling or something

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Nov 3, 2019

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

just witnessed this mad genius of a luch.
https://i.imgur.com/R0bR2or.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/9ZRjqNR.mp4
alll i can say is :five: :five: :five:
as bonus luch then played normally and won the game. while those 3 tanks were bitching about the event in the chat.

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Nov 3, 2019

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

oops i hosed up the edit

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Dark Off posted:

just witnessed this mad genius of a luch.
https://i.imgur.com/R0bR2or.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/9ZRjqNR.mp4
alll i can say is :five: :five: :five:
as bonus luch then played normally and won the game. while those 3 tanks were bitching about the event in the chat.

post that replay lol that's fantastic

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Hellsau posted:

post that replay lol that's fantastic

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/152436359548633088/640599198705778728/team_mate_drowing.wotreplay

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://i.imgur.com/4v7sNtm.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/CNhfmUV.mp4

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Really wish I could show this off in a video of some sort. But I got bored with the RGB on my mouse and new keyboard my girlfriend got for me.

When my tank gets on fire my keyboard lights up with a fire effect stretching to my mouse. And when Six Sense activates my keyboard flashes red and white. It's kinda neat. I like the little things. :)

Yeah yeah I know I have an old desk. I built it when I was super young and I cant give it away

E- Edd likes to stream. And I got mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDYVd5j-nKk

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Nov 4, 2019

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

hit 100 battles on eu guess my win rate? yeah thats right the sex number haha

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
WoT is leaking into WoWP again. Players are complaining about gold ammo, premium aircraft, and are tossing around slurs. That or the average WoWP player base in the mornings are retirees and 13-year-olds. Oh well, I got the daily mission thing done anyways.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

My 20 game qualifier for ranked battles can be summed up as bright yellow piss ammo raining from the sky dripping down my face the entire time.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

BadLlama posted:

My 20 game qualifier for ranked battles can be summed up as bright yellow piss ammo raining from the sky dripping down my face the entire time.

Welcum to ranked battles.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

BadLlama posted:

We don't kink shame here.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Mesadoram posted:

We don't kink shame here.
We just shame each other for playing this loving wind-up of a game.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Just drive the LT-432 with a friends and hold an entire line on a map, or drive the T-44 and poke holes into anything that dares not think you are a threat.

Almost all other tanks are a 50/50 chance of win/loose/fun, but those two have been consistent good times at least.

Also if you aren't watching my streaming with Katamari in the platoon, then you are missing out.

EdEddnEddy fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Nov 4, 2019

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Thankfully tankrewards is complete trash this month, so I can take a month off from playing and not feel like I'm missing anything.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

TankRewards is complete trash every month.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Wha? It looks rather easy and decent rewards this month. 5 garage slots, and the 3 tanks aren't terrible. the Ram II shoots hilariously fast, the T14 is still rather bouncy if driven right at its tier. I haven't driven the Improved M4 so no idea there.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

EdEddnEddy posted:

Wha? It looks rather easy and decent rewards this month. 5 garage slots, and the 3 tanks aren't terrible.

Same tanks they offered 2 months ago. Premium tanks are the only prize that get me excited, and they're just rehashing previous rewards. Maybe next month.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

EdEddnEddy posted:

I haven't driven the Improved M4 so no idea there.
It's nothing special, but not an explicitly horrible vehicle either (unless you get 4/5/6 MM all the time). Moves fast in a straight line and is also half-decent at flanking, but the gun is pretty bad for a Tier V (considering the potential opposition) and the armour "improvement" is just paper theory that doesn't mean a thing in many situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

EdEddnEddy posted:

Also if you aren't watching my streaming with Katamari in the platoon, then you are missing out.

Haha Jesus Christ I was hammered that night. But I still had fun being fake angry over stupid poo poo. You guys are cool and I hope to platoon with you guys soon.