Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i refuse to engage with that thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yoshi's Island owns so much

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Yoshi's Island owns so much
I always forget how great the music is. I spent like 20 minutes just sitting on the level select screen when I tried it on the SNES app for the first time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I always forget how great the music is. I spent like 20 minutes just sitting on the level select screen when I tried it on the SNES app for the first time.

Yeah the last time I played it was the GBA version on Wii U and the sound blows in that version. More than I even remembered, the original release is beautiful

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm playing bastion for the first time.
On switch

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Oh poo poo Luigi's Mansion has treasure goblins! This game is tight.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

Oh poo poo Luigi's Mansion has treasure goblins! This game is tight.
while I'm glad nintendo is providing more diverse representation, please do not refer to our Jewish friends in this manner

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If I never played the original Luigi's Mansion is the 3DS version of the first game a good port.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If I never played the original Luigi's Mansion is the 3DS version of the first game a good port.
Luigis Mansion feels so much like a cozy couch game to me that I couldn't even really get into 2, but I'm sure the port itself is fine.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah. Im playing luigis mansion while two goth bitches go ham on my dick and balls. Beat that for halloween imp zone

drat... why can't that be. me...

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
im sure one of the goth bitches will let you have a turn. Their mouth could use the break

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah, it’s a great port. It’s worth checking out.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

My wife mentioned the controls were weird compared with the GameCube version but otherwise said it was a good port.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

My wife mentioned the controls were weird compared with the GameCube version but otherwise said it was a good port.

The controls are definitely weird, the lil nub on a new 3ds is next to useless. It's still a fun game but one boss was particularly annoying due to the controls

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Luigi's Mansion 3 is so drat good, dripping with character. I love hoovering.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah it's a great port. Also the original gamecube one had leftover code in it for 3d glasses that never came out, so you get to play it even more authentically than the original one

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Yeah it's a great port. Also the original gamecube one had leftover code in it for 3d glasses that never came out, so you get to play it even more authentically than the original one

The 3ds port doesn't have 3d lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

The 3ds port doesn't have 3d lol

Yeah it does..

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Oh whoops

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't keep up with these twists

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
A decent number of games on the 3ds in the last year or so didn't have a 3d mode so it's an honest mistake

I think it being missing from mario maker and bloodstained annoyed me the most

Sidenote but Luigi's Mansion 3 is one of the best games I've played in a long time

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

It has a dummied out but fully functional 2p splitscreen mode too which was supposed to use mario

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A decent number of games on the 3ds in the last year or so didn't have a 3d mode so it's an honest mistake

I think it being missing from mario maker and bloodstained annoyed me the most

Sidenote but Luigi's Mansion 3 is one of the best games I've played in a long time

Everyone loves the 3DS version of Bloodstained. Durr.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
Ninwindo. Just kidding they make baby rear end consoles. Modern Warfare kicks rear end.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

infinite anime posted:

Ninwindo. Just kidding they make baby rear end consoles. Modern Warfare kicks rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZyrfshbEw&t=9741s

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I know it's not tendo related but since we were talking about it earlier: SW4 is $24 on psn sale

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I know it's not tendo related but since we were talking about it earlier: SW4 is $24 on psn sale

Picked it up :cheerdoge:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman posted:

Picked it up :cheerdoge:

Same here. I got SW4 Empires a while back not realizing that “Empires” wasn’t just the title of the fourth game but a standalone expansion built around turn-based strategy with musou battles. I’m interested to see what just base SW4 is like

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://gematsu.com/2019/11/persona-5-scramble-the-phantom-strikers-first-gameplay-new-details

Persona 5 Scramble sounds very cool now. it's gonna have buffs and debuffs and baton passes and befriending demons and all that; doesn't seem like it will just be a musou with a Persona skin

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

Everyone loves the 3DS version of Bloodstained. Durr.

it's really good, I just like 2-d sprite games in 3-d a lot

ArfJason posted:

It has a dummied out but fully functional 2p splitscreen mode too which was supposed to use mario

I somehow never heard that; that's awesome. You can still activate the two player mode with a pro action replay code (but it's two luigis) https://tcrf.net/Luigi%27s_Mansion_(GameCube)

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 5, 2019

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Chumbawumba4ever97 hosed around with this message at Nov 4, 2019 around 19:09

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The security guard in the shopping centre level of Luigi's Mansion 3 is amazing

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Luigi's Mansion 3 is amazing

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the last boss sucks rear end. everything else is good though.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

every mario game boss is bad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like Burt The Bashful bc you blow his pants off with eggs and he gets embarrassed and leaves the castle

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I like Burt The Bashful bc you blow his pants off with eggs and he gets embarrassed and leaves the castle

he farts until he disappears

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

lmfao at the phrase "blow his pants off with eggs"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I definitely blow my pants off with eggs from time to time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

paging pog boyfriend