Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao if there's one thing my brand has been it's that I think fatalists should gently caress off.

then why are you projecting so hard and literally defended one jesus christ, can i look at your brain???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I literally just wanna play on my drums all day

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

yeah rage is basically identical to kid rock in terms of "message"

ok white boy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there's this place in old town Alexandria (Virginia) that makes french toast with those big fuckin texas toast slices and it tastes good as hell but the portion size is unmanageably large

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

lmao shut up spiderbitch

the only cool thing about next year is if tremeppp wins he toxxed a perma

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

tacodaemon posted:

as far back as I can remember people seemed to be taking "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me" to mean "no I'm not going to be civil to gay people or avoid saying racial slurs"

It was more like teenage angst with people that had tremendous daddy issues

So yeah, chuds

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Uhh

So this is bad right

Like really bad

no

he neither makes not spends money on these activities

its like calling yr congress rep to harangue them except he does it all the time

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

crosspost for pwnage

lol

is he trying to flatter his oilfields back

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao if there's one thing my brand has been it's that I think fatalists should gently caress off.

you came into the wrong posting saloon friend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tabbed for dabs

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Augus posted:

Shart helg

A brown, slimy mess,
Noxious odor burns the nose,
Oops, I just sharted.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

crosspost for pwnage

Thank you! Working hard!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:thunk:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The fox reporting on Assad's comment is also LOL

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lol fantastic

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1190322883442163712

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

no, i don't use my pc anymore, im outside all the time like a normie im afraid

Congrats on getting a job!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
people mistake fatalism for nihilism which makes ironic nihilism hard to grasp and its bullshit, gently caress those idiots, absolute morons, tryin to do a comedy here but since your brain can't think right, you're messing up the comedy, gently caress you

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

there's this place in old town Alexandria (Virginia) that makes french toast with those big fuckin texas toast slices and it tastes good as hell but the portion size is unmanageably large

What place?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremymbarr/status/1190281141472894976

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

then why are you projecting so hard and literally defended one jesus christ, can i look at your brain???

Because the only people who should feel the pain of wanting to kill themselves are Trump supporters and international equivalents. No one here should say that poo poo to anyone else here. I hosed up when I told fau to kill himself last year. That was lovely and I should be better and a subforum with a mental health thread stickied at the top shouldn't have that language here.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Squizzle posted:

quoting this to copy paste into replies for comedic effect later

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

campfire posted:

i hate it when cspam is mean but lmao

also SHM will weather any beating, they got straight run thru the gauntlet last weekend for like 5 pages and are still posting, respek

as the collective id of cspam, i say, "i contain multitudes", ,, i love u, but there is such a thing as "fierce compassion" ,,, a childish poster reaching to touch the hot stove of liberalism and succ must be punished so that they understand, for their own safety

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1190336259606138880

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:bernpop:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
helg my snart hole

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

yeah rage is basically identical to kid rock in terms of "message"

:thunk:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Lastgirl posted:

people mistake fatalism for nihilism which makes ironic nihilism hard to grasp and its bullshit, gently caress those idiots, absolute morons, tryin to do a comedy here but since your brain can't think right, you're messing up the comedy, gently caress you

it's unfortunate b/c a ton of cspammers are teetering on the edge of suicide so it makes it difficult to tell the difference between "ha ha funny you'd want to kill yourself because of TUNRPT!" and "oh no you want to kill yourself because of tunrpt :("

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

His text to her was :downs: as hell and is hilarious when you remove the sexual harassment component

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

tabbed for dabs

oh cool I'm glad one of y'all went out to see my tears for fears coverband

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

Congrats on getting a job!

life is a job, i've found

its jobs all the way down, everything is a job

its all obligations

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Because the only people who should feel the pain of wanting to kill themselves are Trump supporters and international equivalents. No one here should say that poo poo to anyone else here. I hosed up when I told fau to kill himself last year. That was lovely and I should be better and a subforum with a mental health thread stickied at the top shouldn't have that language here.

shm:] you shouldn't tell people to kill themselves for wanting people to die

shm:] also here is a list of people i think that should kill themselves and suffer jsyk

split personality rear end motherfucker

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

not killing myself bc i want to know how the trump presidency ends

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Thank you! Working hard!

Enjoy!

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

Madjackal post your ignore list again with all the good cspam posters on it. No wonder u post so bad you filtered cspam to be a little cuck lib bubble

Enjoy seeing dozens of bot posts about Idocracy Documentary.

The irony of the same joke posted endlessly must be so funny! LOL

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

life is a job, i've found

its jobs all the way down, everything is a job

its all obligations

shm:] you shouldn't tell people to kill themselves for wanting people to die

shm:] also here is a list of people i think that should kill themselves and suffer jsyk

split personality rear end motherfucker

What madjackal's post suggests he desires mass death rather than simply (wrongly) being resigned to it?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Man Musk posted:

not killing myself bc i want to know how the trump presidency ends

same but the FF7 remake

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Marzzle posted:

it's unfortunate b/c a ton of cspammers are teetering on the edge of suicide so it makes it difficult to tell the difference between "ha ha funny you'd want to kill yourself because of TUNRPT!" and "oh no you want to kill yourself because of tunrpt :("

haha yeah :D

haha yeah :sigh:

the duality of c-spam

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:wth:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Marzzle posted:

this is why the cspam mental health thread is stickied

it's also why anyone who imports poo poo from that thread into posting drama should be banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

tabbed for dabs