Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tirade posted:

The citizens of the United States of America collectively decided to give the power of nuclear annihilation to a reality tv star.

Tens of millions of people looked at a voting screen or ballot paper and thought to themselves, "Donald J. Trump is the person I choose to hold this office".

and hey, when they're right they're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tirade posted:

The citizens of the United States of America collectively decided to give the power of nuclear annihilation to a reality tv star.

Tens of millions of people looked at a voting screen or ballot paper and thought to themselves, "Donald J. Trump is the person I choose to hold this office".

yeah it owns

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

D1E posted:

America is full of mush brained gibbering idiots so honestly he's the right man for the job.

Yeah but every now and then it's worth stepping back and just appreciating just how insane this all is.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Addamere posted:

that is a huge amount of cardio wow are you training for a marathon or something

its not in one sitting, its throughout the day and dancing can burn like 300-600 in an hour depending

people's mistakes are psyching themselves up insanely to stare at a wall and exert themselves and try to mentally power through the pain as quickly as possible instead of deep breathing through it with a bunch of aerobics and anerobic and thats why stupid poo poo like crossfit takes off, but crossfit also has you staring at the wall like a maniac while you contort your muscles rapidly like you think it'll be natural on a day to day basis where if you walk you suddenly spasm into a pretzel instead of natural movements.

you wanna have muscles and look good? pick up a hobby, its easy enough. you're not sculpting your body obsessively for a competition or to become a pussy magnet, dream on

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

mommy... can I go out and... VAPE TONIGHT

Not about to see your light
And if you wanna vape carts with me
I can show you what it's like
Till you're vaping

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

How do they measure the trump fumes to decide how much to charge you for inhaling

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

i plan on being dead from lack of insulin, personally

ill be @ ur funeral

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

smarxist posted:

real talk yang is the second best candidate in the race lol

:hmmyes: making bitcoin a national currency

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Tirade posted:

strongest argument against the freedom dividend tbh

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Tirade posted:

listen fucker, have you seen any nukes dropped yet? any nuclear war? huh? who's the stupid one now, idiot

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Xaris posted:

it wasnt even that, it was a $500 tax advancement which you then paid next year lol

I don't remember it much, just that I got money and my brain sucks

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
real talk, if yangs idiotic idea does come to pass im 100% just getting a little camper and living in it, moving from national park to national park every 14 days

this also holds true for if a real UBI gets passed and not yangs idiotic one

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Epic High Five posted:

wait hold on now I want it held there so a bunch of bankers and neolib ghouls all get Legionnaire's Disease

Chapo boys had this take too, it's actually a really bad thing that we didn't just say whatever and let all the world leaders experience Doral in all it's splendor.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

and hey, when they're right they're right

Trump!

because have you seen the other guys?

thats how bad the other people were, so put that in perspective

they all lost to trump because they sucked so hard and people were sick of them

jesus christ, another clinton?

jesus christ, another bush?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol if you think they gave trump the real nuke codes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

colachute posted:

how many calories are in a human body of trump’s size

A pound of fat is 3500 calories, so 836,500, which is enough to melt 2,390 kilograms of steel.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

meanwhile, earlier today

quote:

“I’ve seen her win these races when nobody thought she would win,” Steele said. “My advice: don’t count her out.”

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Siljmonster posted:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGJCL

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

UCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

UYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRUMP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A pound of fat is 3500 calories, so 836,500, which is enough to melt 2,390 kilograms of steel.

fat asses can melt steal beams :thunk:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

listen fucker, have you seen any nukes dropped yet? any nuclear war? huh? who's the stupid one now, idiot

sir,,...,ur monitor, sir, please

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Mariana Horchata posted:

ill be @ ur funeral

cspam funerals are the new goon meets

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

smarxist posted:

every person running aside from bernie is a contemptible shell of a human being and a complete clown, but just cutting everyone a check for $1,000 regardless of what your advanced understanding of economics informs you will result at least materially benefits the worst off in society

Well except for prisoners (who I'm sure won't be eligible), undocumented immigrants, the homeless, those off the grid or in hiding for whatever reason, elderly or mentally-ill in care who will almost certainly get ripped off massively. And the stipend will be used as an excuse to slash actual real social welfare programs because who needs food stamps and shelters and addiction programs when you have a grand a month to help pull yourself up by your bootstraps?

Maybe I'm wrong, and you're right. It would obviously be a massive benefit to people really struggling to put food on the table and put a massive dent in child poverty. It would obviously be a big help to a lot of struggling people, but the money has to come from somewhere and the arguments for it feel similar to the arguments for voter ID to some extent to me.

e: And too be fair I haven't actually looked into how it's all supposed to work and where the money is coming from so maybe he has thought about this stuff. It seems more like a stunt then a genuine attempt to improve the living conditions of those who need it to me. But it's never going to happen so I haven't bother checking.

This is specifically just about the yang bucks though, not his other policies or whether he's the X best candidate.

Gravy Jones has issued a correction as of 21:46 on Nov 1, 2019

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

holy moly

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

beto sex cramp posted:

cspam funerals are the new goon meets

im gonna become a funeral mc

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Some day I'm gonna write an effortpost comparing the GWB and Trump presidencies to The Human Centipede and The Human Centipede 2.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what the hell
https://twitter.com/IAmGryphoneer/status/1189534950409854977

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

smarxist posted:

real talk yang is the second best candidate in the race lol
the bar is resting on the floor. but at least he admitted we are all dead bc climate change which only bernie has done

if he ditched his stupid yang bucks OR social services, he'd improve 100%. the either or is the dumbest poo poo. still better than warren 'what if we do capitalism, but more capitalism's plans for everything

everyone not bernie sucks real bad and bernie is already the compromise candidate

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Tirade posted:

Some day I'm gonna write an effortpost comparing the GWB and Trump presidencies to The Human Centipede and The Human Centipede 2.

no you won't

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1190365588109086721

why don't dems just do this with biden lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bulgakov posted:

holy moly

that's what happens when you give highway lighting maintenance contracts to non-union workers

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

they're trying to trick bernie waste funds campaigning in NH.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tirade posted:

thinking you will live another day...

*takes long drag out of cigarette stick*

how.... *with accent* american.

do it now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

ill be @ ur funeral

pretty sure the unclaimed cadaver ward doesn't throw funerals

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

That's like the one thing you aren't supposed to do

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
tamaptrapm

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bc dems want biden to win the primary

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jet exhaust has tons of lead in it doesnt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Mariana Horchata posted:

im gonna become a funeral mc

are you going to be supported by a new orleans brass band?