Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

we finally found joker's trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im so sleepy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

hahaha even the daily heil is dunkin on trump

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

tenderjerk posted:

williamson is the first presidential candidate to know how to use a yoni egg

I have some information regarding HW Bush you may be surprised to hear

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lmao this is trumpy as hell

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Al! posted:

bad mayor insulted trump and now nobody respects the cops!!!!

many such cases but still not enough!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
just sitting around the house, sharpening my bones

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Duscat posted:

lmao this is trumpy as hell

Why is cumshitter in that pond?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
remember all those videos of kids in nyc dumping water on the cops and running? i hope that the trend picks up again now that it's sub zero temps

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JvBBww7X5U

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Spergin Morlock posted:

Why is cumshitter in that pond?

its the business pond

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
idk how many people here like skateboarding stuff but that joker frontside 180 over the car, lengthwise, is bonkers. He's going fast as gently caress, he lands riding backwards, all the people within like arms length the entire way through it, he lands it perfectly.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tabbed for dabs

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Lastgirl posted:

he's basically right about things but in the wrong way because he lacks so much self awareness for being the culmination of the rot

if he did, he'd probably have existential dread and body horror and akira himself out of this plane of existence and leveling washington d.c. with it

It's one of the reasons I can't rule out the entirety of people who voted for trump as irredeemable. Clinton was partying with Beyonce and Jay-Z while Trump was talking about crumbling infrastructure and corrupt elites. I mean gently caress, he's not wrong

Also "I'm rich so can't be bought" is pro-tier late capitalist logic but I can kinda understand the appeal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
shm in cspam: the comic

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

if i right click an entry in the start menu in windows and click uninstall, why does it still tak eme to the add rmeove programs thing and not just run the installer from

what the hell

you need to run some diagnostics. seems like your using something, or a piece of it, as an operating system, and we need to know what

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Intel&Sebastian posted:

idk how many people here like skateboarding stuff but that joker frontside 180 over the car, lengthwise, is bonkers. He's going fast as gently caress, he lands riding backwards, all the people within like arms length the entire way through it.

I started watching more skating vids after being out of the loop for like 15 years and god drat people are good now.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

idgi

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Al! posted:

interesting take that fascists aren't nuts

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Intel&Sebastian posted:

idk how many people here like skateboarding stuff but that joker frontside 180 over the car, lengthwise, is bonkers. He's going fast as gently caress, he lands riding backwards, all the people within like arms length the entire way through it, he lands it perfectly.

skateboarding is a crime

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Al! posted:

i like how nuts comes after conspiracy monger

and like all that other poo poo too. what the hell.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

just sitting around the house, sharpening my bones

i wish i could imbue bone shivs in skyrim so that it matches my illusion breton vampire's shtick :sigh:

Al! posted:

Horsey unintentionally correct for being a dumbfuck, im not the one who has to carefully detail how deranged the right wing scale is as if its a evolutionary progression

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

smarxist posted:

if i can't have bernie and i can't raise enough class consciousness to burn DC to ashes, i will take Yang's Bribe and use it to do more class consciousness boosting and agitation

what does this even mean

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ASenileAnimal posted:

i like how nuts comes after conspiracy monger

and like all that other poo poo too. what the hell.

conspiracy monging make my nuts cum

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trmioo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

i can see your nuts

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1190371778931105792

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

there's a frog that intentionally snaps some bones in it's hind legs to make into a shiv

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Antioch, California, as I live and breathe

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

i wish i could imbue bone shivs in skyrim so that it matches my illusion breton vampire's shtick :sigh:

bowned

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

fits my needs posted:

what does this even mean

buying and handing out chapo tshirts in front of a wegmans

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Real question, why hasn't there been a push by Democrats for the release of the real verbatim transcript?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

It is kind of hosed up that Bezos is trying to buy himself a city council though

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im havin trouble parsing what a moderate democrat is and what a moderate republican is

when centrist basically neatly ties that up because they're loving indistinguishable

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nae! posted:

its the business pond

it's always good to play a quick 9 business holes with a client

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Wikipedia posted:

The hairy frog is also notable in possessing retractable "claws" (though unlike true claws, they are made of bone, not keratin), which it may project through the skin, apparently by intentionally breaking the bones of the toe.[4] In addition, the researchers found a small bony nodule nestled in the tissue just beyond the frog's fingertip. When sheathed, each claw is anchored to the nodule with tough strands of collagen, but, as Gerald Durrell[5] discovered firsthand, when the frog is grabbed or attacked, the frog breaks the nodule connection and forces its sharpened bones through the skin.[6]

This is probably a defensive behavior. Although a retraction mechanism is not known, it has been hypothesized that the claws later retract passively, while the damaged tissue is regenerated.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

fits my needs posted:

what does this even mean

Retweeting Hong Kong memes while hopped up on government subsidized gamer fuel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

:fork: