Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Honestly this is why the memes cross over from Amusement to Harmful. The conspiracy theory that prominent Democratic party members were behind the 'murder' is 100% propagated and fueled by the political right and will be a major factor in Trump's 2020 reelection.

don't you work for youtube or some poo poo? im real sorry that someone you work for is on the list but they're not going to reward you, even if you defend them on forums real hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO @ typing a non-zero number of words to protect rich pedos like Clinton or Trump

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

MizPiz posted:

There's literally no evidence to suggest he killed himself.

He's dead, which is pretty solid evidence

A Moose posted:

don't you work for youtube or some poo poo? im real sorry that someone you work for is on the list but they're not going to reward you, even if you defend them on forums real hard

I don't work

also no one reads these forums so there's nothing to be gained from being anything but your truest self

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LMAO @ typing a non-zero number of words to protect rich pedos like Clinton or Trump

They're all bad people (net worths over $20M), but if Clinton had won 2016 the planet would be habitable until 2080. And if Trump weren't a guarantee for 2020 we might have made it last until 2060.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

He's dead, which is pretty solid evidence

I don't work

also no one reads these forums so there's nothing to be gained from being anything but your truest self

They're all bad people, but if Clinton had won 2016 the planet would be habitable until 2080. And if Trump weren't a guarantee for 2020 we might have made it last until 2060.

You're insufferable lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Especially when that defense is "have you heard of Chaos Theory?"

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I don't know what Chaos Theory is other than a gag from Jurassic Park (which foolishly claimed there would be an 'earth' left for women to inherit)

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

They're all bad people (net worths over $20M), but if Clinton had won 2016 the planet would be habitable until 2080. And if Trump weren't a guarantee for 2020 we might have made it last until 2060.

i'm the future memes that will quote baseless claims like this in 2080 when the world isn't dead yet

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Poops Mcgoots posted:

You should move.

Literally pics or it didn't happen.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I don't know what Chaos Theory is other than a gag from Jurassic Park (which foolishly claimed there would be an 'earth' left for women to inherit)

Stuff happens and that causes other stuff to happen, but maths. It's about as reliable as a lie detector, which is to say when you get results better than 50% it's because of some heavy bias in the method.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

yeah I eat rear end posted:

i'm the future memes that will quote baseless claims like this in 2080 when the world isn't dead yet

:psyduck: there are actual people who know how to turn on a monitor but still think there will be humans in 2080?

Like actually this is a thing you believe?

Jair Bolsonaro literally executed the planet this year.

Here, have some fun memes

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

:psyduck: there are actual people who know how to turn on a monitor but still think there will be humans in 2080?

Like actually this is a thing you believe?

just move to a desert the water cant get you there

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
It's too bad people like Bill Clinton were too busy raping kids to do something about climate change

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
hot stream of bad takes into the Memes thread

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

GoGoGadgetChris is the lamest sort of contrarian who will say anything to annoy people for as long as people continue to engage with them. They are regularly found in this thread viciously defending whatever they think will get a rise out of people. Please ignore. Thank.

EDIT: The Loss Epstein one was extremely good.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Ariong posted:

The Loss Epstein one was extremely good.

Actually the only good Epstein meme is

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

wait homestuck 2 where is it

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Indecisive posted:

wait homestuck 2 where is it

Let me tell you about Homestuck 2.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I don't think any of those things are real. It's just a jab at Blizzard for releasing sequels that nobody asked for. They just launched Diablo 4 as a mobile game to appease the president of China or something

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I don't think any of those things are real. It's just a jab at Blizzard for releasing sequels that nobody asked for. They just launched Diablo 4 as a mobile game to appease the president of China or something

No, all of those things are real. Fortnite 2 and Overwatch 2 are basically expanded versions of the originals, though.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Ariong posted:

GoGoGadgetChris is the lamest sort of contrarian who will say anything to annoy people for as long as people continue to engage with them. They are regularly found in this thread viciously defending whatever they think will get a rise out of people. Please ignore. Thank.

This is not true

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Ok this one was funny.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I love this meme and this dude so much

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Cake should be labeled "artists" imho

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/yzDNfNy.gifv

How!
Oct 29, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I think people are just so inundated with the simplicity of TV, movies, video games that they forget how breathtakingly complex real life is.

Any "moment" in time, no matter how humdrum or significant, is a result of trillions upon trillions of variables coming together in one unique instance. Your trip to Starbucks this morning probably felt like nothing special, but if you'd been hit by a car or a piano fell on you, that moment would seem unfathomably coincidental. Just by changing one detail.

Ol' Swearengen never went to that Starbucks, he always went to the other one! (which happened to be closed that day). He always took a break at 1:00, not noon! (he had a dentist appointment that day). In fact, Friday is his day off so why was he even at work? (he switched his schedule for his niece's birthday party). And the driver of the car was his jilted ex lover! (coincidence)

We're wired for it so I don't fault anyone for it, but A Bunch Of Coincidental poo poo happens literally any time poo poo happens

Please post your favorite flavor of boot

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Eh. This is the effort equivalent of scribbling the lines

and giggling about how it's Loss

How! posted:

Please post your favorite flavor of boot

I'd be more concerned with finding your favorite tasting grub & insect, to be honest. That's what the children will be eating in 2035

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tree Bucket posted:

This is amazing, although my brain keeps blanking out at trying to perceive Shai-Hulud as prep/jock

God created Arrakis to train the faithful.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its funny how everyone is so falling over backwards to be intersectional and woke and then when it comes to age, different generations, being blatantly obviously used to divide and attack by the media, they fall for it.

immortalyawn has a new favorite as of 02:41 on Nov 2, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

immortalyawn posted:

Its funny how everyone is so falling over backwards to be intersectional and woke and then when it comes to age, different generations, being blatantly obviously used to divide and attack by the media, they fall for it.

Shut up, boomer

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Boomers are trash though (whether they be the true boomers or the new generation of 30 year old landlords)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

immortalyawn posted:

Pull down your adult diapers and put your opinion up your fat old rear end, boomer.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Boomers are trash though (whether they be the true boomers or the new generation of 30 year old landlords)

it's nice to see people admit that the term "boomer" has no meaning aside from "people i don't like".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

yeah I eat rear end posted:

it's nice to see people admit that the term "boomer" has no meaning aside from "people i don't like".

Yeah it's similar to Nazi right right huh right? Right?