Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

zizekishly:] loving is the ultimate prank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Sorry if it’s wimpy but being mean to somebody you hosed for prank reasons sounds evil to me

you tubers have to make a living.

I you tubed my entire marriage as an epic prank on my ex wife but she got angry and forces me to have custody weekends with my 28 year old son because she is a humorless bitch

please look up my epic prank video, "Idiot Wife Thinks We Are Celebrating 10 Years of Marriage"

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

hosed up how it’s been more than a decade and dems still won’t let a normal guy work through stuff at his own pace without nagging him

Thing is, she would never have even considered voting for a Republican haha

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

dreamin of semen posted:

sorry I had a strong urge to really cement that in your brain

e: also new monster hunter looking weird

its like the abyss water goblin

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Addamere posted:

what happens in 3 months

it would take that long for the Senate to have the trial and impeach Trump

add on even more time for Pence

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Preston Waters posted:

it would take that long for the Senate to have the trial and impeach Trump

add on even more time for Pence

the senate is not going to impeach Trumo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I've been at work since 7 yesterday and I have not done a single thing. I want to just tell the ED I'm going on call and go home, but since I live an hour away of course they'd call me right as I got home or some poo poo.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Sorry if it’s wimpy but being mean to somebody you hosed for prank reasons sounds evil to me

cumshitter gets a free pass from mods & the rest of cspam that otherwise str8 bois would get attacked for

he used to constantly threaten to sexually assault / rape everyone, and while he was certainly joking, the point still stands

he hasnt done it recently that ive seen tho so good boy, cumshitter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Asproigerosis posted:

I've been at work since 7 yesterday and I have not done a single thing. I want to just tell the ED I'm going on call and go home, but since I live an hour away of course they'd call me right as I got home or some poo poo.

gently caress everything go to bed

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Preston Waters posted:

cumshitter gets a free pass from mods & the rest of cspam that otherwise str8 bois would get attacked for

he used to constantly threaten to sexually assault / rape everyone, and while he was certainly joking, the point still stands

lol

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

tonight i hosted a potluck that only 1 person showed up to, then afterward, when i was driving home, i was pulled over for having dim headlights, then i was arrested for apparently a third offense driving on a suspended license. i didn't even know i was arrested for driving on a suspended license a second time before. its a funny series of misfortunate events, especially given the context of the rest of my life. ive been laid off a month, my bank account is -$294 right now and my rent is 2 days late, my car insurance was cancelled because i couldn't pay it, my electric and credit card bills are due this coming week, and my unemployment aint gonna come for a few weeks yet. i did get to poo poo talk trump with a few of the other people in my cell and preach the gospel of bernie and encourage everyone to register to vote and get their friends to do the same. thankfully my girlfriend was able to get me out so quickly. i feel bad i couldnt do anything to help the other people in there though fridaynight motherfuckers

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

cumshitter posted:

also saying "i think i might be gay????" is a really fun way to confuse dudes after sex

lol

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Pohl posted:

the senate is not going to impeach Trumo

yea because you didnt read my original post

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pohl posted:

the senate is not going to remove Trumo

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Upmarket Mango posted:

tonight i hosted a potluck that only 1 person showed up to, then afterward, when i was driving home, i was pulled over for having dim headlights, then i was arrested for apparently a third offense driving on a suspended license. i didn't even know i was arrested for driving on a suspended license a second time before. its a funny series of misfortunate events, especially given the context of the rest of my life. ive been laid off a month, my bank account is -$294 right now and my rent is 2 days late, my car insurance was cancelled because i couldn't pay it, my electric and credit card bills are due this coming week, and my unemployment aint gonna come for a few weeks yet. i did get to poo poo talk trump with a few of the other people in my cell and preach the gospel of bernie and encourage everyone to register to vote and get their friends to do the same. thankfully my girlfriend was able to get me out so quickly. i feel bad i couldnt do anything to help the other people in there though fridaynight motherfuckers

I'm sorry, that really sucks

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im trumple suck and im here 2 say

the prez is bad, and also im gay

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Preston Waters posted:

in any just and fair world, we'd have President Pelosi in January.

same energy

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
i'm like level 35 in a new playthrough of fallout 4 and i'm constantly wishing that i had started a new one of new vegas instead but ive put in just enough effort to have to commit to this bc i havent played any of the add-ons yet :(

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
lol steam browser is so limited

but it eats so many fps -- why???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myr-eS2LST4

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Upmarket Mango posted:

having been there previously, I'm gonna say there's a strong correlation between "no car insurance" and "suspended license"

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Preston Waters posted:

yea because you didnt read my original post

guess I'm not stalking you then you gently caress

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Preston Waters posted:

i'm like level 35 in a new playthrough of fallout 4 and i'm constantly wishing that i had started a new one of new vegas instead but ive put in just enough effort to have to commit to this bc i havent played any of the add-ons yet :(

fallout 4 sucks

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Pohl posted:

I'm sorry, that really sucks

what r u talking about its hilarious TETRUM

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mTRvJ9fugM

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

having been there previously, I'm gonna say there's a strong correlation between "no car insurance" and "suspended license"

i wasnt driving my car tho, the car i was driving did have insurance

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://twitter.com/louisemensch/status/890561190442795009

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:stoked:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/AfricaMustWake/status/1189831849675243521?s=19

Slap!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Preston Waters posted:

I do it in a way that emanates love

I luv u Preston. I hope my love helps you learn to post with joy

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the briefings must be very long and complicated but I look forward to president orrin unregulated vitamin pills hatch in 2020 hopefully

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:same:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

I do it in a way that emanates love

I luv u Preston. I hope my love helps you learn to post with joy

i don't think he can reciprocate your love right now

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i still contend that forcibly blowing someone is the strongest way to start off a business negotiation

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dreamin of semen posted:

sorry I had a strong urge to really cement that in your brain

e: also new monster hunter looking weird

loving christ

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_F3tzI3NM

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

i still contend that forcibly blowing someone is the strongest way to start off a business negotiation

oh wow look at him getting a free pass from c-spam

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

i don't think he can reciprocate your love right now

it's OK I'm a very selfish lover

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Upmarket Mango posted:

i wasnt driving my car tho, the car i was driving did have insurance

lol if you think they care

in FL if your car ever becomes uninsured you're supposed to surrender the plate and I'm guessing your license is dead at that point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Preston Waters posted:

Those crazy wacky do nothing cumshitters getting away with it! Preston Waters Harassment!