Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

You arrest the people you don't like, bing bang boom so simple.

Oprah got sued by Texas’ beef producers under a stupid food libel law we passed here. Oprah won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Calibanibald Dump

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Ffs_OMG/status/1190725579265445888?s=19

:owned:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mad.radhu posted:

so are they going to arrest rick perry or what

oh come on now, don't stop believin is played out but separate ways still fuckkin slaps... i don't think the singer should be arrested

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

western ideas of god are just there for white supremacy what happened to chinese jesus anyway

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
the reign of the mad idiot king calibanimal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
poo poo i was trying to time it to the top of the page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH4Y1ZUUx2g

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

radical meme posted:

Oprah got sued by Texas’ beef producers under a stupid food libel law we passed here. Oprah won.

Texas isn't in Australia.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

plinkry is trying to make people in the cspam secret group chat download bitcoin miners

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

snoo posted:

calibanibinch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how humiliating, caught drafting radical meme

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

batman was worshipped as a deity for like 50,000 years cos he travelled back to caveman times and started carving his bat signal into cave walls

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
snart to helg

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

loving incredible

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

RandomBlue posted:

Cancelbanibal

You don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Al! posted:

how humiliating, caught drafting radical meme

draftin those farts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
batman, but he's a pinkerton who union busts people trying to organize various parts of wayne corp

he's in a lab analyzing a xerox about a union meeting and lifting a fingerprint off of it and then beating the dude's rear end

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh, excuse me, Mr Sun God,

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

You don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

indeed it is you who dont know what the fucjk youre talking about

behold the dialectic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I don't understand the backlash, calibanibal is in the top 15 iks cspam has ever had

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Reading about the Dems recruiting young Silicon Valley types saying a bunch of technobabble to try to counter the social media power of an angry old man. If I saw this in my saturday morning cartoons as a kid I'd probably change the channel.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

smarxist posted:

batman, but he's a pinkerton who union busts people trying to organize various parts of wayne corp

he's in a lab analyzing a xerox about a union meeting and lifting a fingerprint off of it and then beating the dude's rear end

his parents were murdered by the working class and he wants revenge

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Poniard posted:

plinkry is trying to make people in the cspam secret group chat download bitcoin miners

Of course, he's a gambling addict. What do you think happened to the strombfund. Stop enabling him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

I don't understand the backlash, calibanibal is in the top 15 iks cspam has ever had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7PHIb62OhQ

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Snarted my helg, god damnit

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

Now seems like a good time to activate the shovelbum plug in that reads the thread out in a robot voice

tmik

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

Of course, he's a gambling addict. What do you think happened to the strombfund. Stop enabling him

its a bannable offence but mods are too cowardly to ban a mainstay and instead send their useful idiot to probate him with purposely distracting justification

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Apparetly the new Harriet Tubman movie features a scene where a fictional black bounty hunter literally named Bigger Long menaces Harriet, and then her former owner saves her. And also there's some sexual tension between Harriet and her former owner.

More like the former owner is a little rapey, I think. She's not having any of it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im peaking on the mushrooms and the thc right now what's your favorite song that's 3 minutes or less

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

crazy cloud posted:

I assumed he hard ate it.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Poniard posted:

lol wut

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

we;re nwo talking poo poo about your ignorant rear end

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:prepop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMPPPPPPPOPP

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol hanging out in the double secret cspam chat right now and we're having a good time lmao! so much fun w/ friends

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
my computer won't run bitcound miners cause it is a amd not a pentiums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im drunk on red bull and vodka and playing CoD

how r u