Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
the best scraping tools are toothpicks, you can get a huge box of them for cheap and they won't gently caress up your glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DELETE CASCADE posted:

the best scraping tools are toothpicks, you can get a huge box of them for cheap and they won't gently caress up your glass

This guy knows what's up.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I bought a set of south ord lockpicks in like 2001 and I have no clue how to use any of them but the rakes and triangle picks so I've been dabbing and scraping/stirring bowls with the others for literally decades. They're charred and blackned but otherwise not even bent in the slightest

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i finally spent 8 dollers on a decent pipe i can actually clean, instead of $3 ones i have to throw away. real high roller that's me

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Coincidentally, if you smoke a joint a day, $8 would be roughly the cost of papers for two years.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ehhh. Depends on what papers you buy, I guess. A box of 50 packs of Elements slim kings (32/pack) is like, $20-30 on amazon. That's five joints a day for 10.5 months.

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

It's the future don't you know? Trip2 clear tasteless papers + the new and improved Roor glass tips with a couple slits to prevent clogs

A local store had some "vegan" CBD hemp wraps, but I've never wanted to eat a blunt before

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

glass tips are dumb, up there with hemp wick

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Kinda like glass blunts. Made to be dropped.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

sadus posted:

It's the future don't you know? Trip2 clear tasteless papers + the new and improved Roor glass tips with a couple slits to prevent clogs

A local store had some "vegan" CBD hemp wraps, but I've never wanted to eat a blunt before

These actually smoke up pretty good but it's a pain in the rear end getting the flap to lay down at the end on the ones I have. I've got the High Hemp brand and they're tasty and smoke nice but I feel like they should include some adhesive instead of making me having to Saint Bernard the hemp to get it to stick closed and not unfurl halfway through smoking the loving thing.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Never tried them but I hear those King Palm rolls are good and a nice blunt alternative.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I feel like a bad stoner, I really don't like the blunts or Js. Too hot, too smoky. Vape all the way.

Then again I hate being in public when stoned so I spend my weed time in a comfy chair surrounded by videogames, internet, and tv. As weed Jesus intended.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Blunts were a great solution to a problem nobody has anymore, namely that you and your friends needed to smoke the whole eighth to get high but it tasted like cat piss

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

poverty goat posted:

Blunts were a great solution to a problem nobody has anymore, namely that you and your friends needed to smoke the whole eighth to get high but it tasted like cat piss

Yeah this is a great point. Since better weed became available I’ve smoked exactly 0 blunts.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Antioch posted:

I feel like a bad stoner, I really don't like the blunts or Js. Too hot, too smoky. Vape all the way.

Then again I hate being in public when stoned so I spend my weed time in a comfy chair surrounded by videogames, internet, and tv. As weed Jesus intended.

This is literally me. I don't care for most of this stuff like blunts or joints, but vaping is perfect for me. I don't particularly care for being high outside my home or at friend's places either, except for maybe the occasional show or festival.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 2, 2019

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My tolerance is too high to get high and go into public anymore. Mostly because it takes in the neighborhood of three joints of 15%+ weed to get there, and by then I'm yawning and forgot why I need to go out.

I smoke a joint when I wake up (5am-ish), another before work (7am), lunch, and 2-3 after work. Maybe another if I'm off the next day. Gonna be another week before another off day.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

My tolerance is too high to get high and go into public anymore. Mostly because it takes in the neighborhood of three joints of 15%+ weed to get there, and by then I'm yawning and forgot why I need to go out.

I smoke a joint when I wake up (5am-ish), another before work (7am), lunch, and 2-3 after work. Maybe another if I'm off the next day. Gonna be another week before another off day.

You be blazin boy

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

do you even remember what being sober feels like

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lmao. Maybe a cut back a little bit on weed for a few weeks and you won't feel like you have to be blazing it up every second to feel high???

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

KingShiro posted:

Never tried them but I hear those King Palm rolls are good and a nice blunt alternative.

These are awesome and they come in "king size" and "slims" (3pks) and they have a little golf pencil sized packing stick that really helps put them together.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lmao. Maybe a cut back a little bit on weed for a few weeks and you won't feel like you have to be blazing it up every second to feel high???

it would take less than a week. 3 days would be a huge improvement

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't take breaks.

I just haven't dabbled in concentrates in a few weeks/months.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I have done concentrates exactly once and I did it like a normal vape and got so god damned high I could taste time. That's going to be a very occasional thing.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I mostly smoked concentrates up until September or so, for like, two years. poo poo just got old, I missed flower, and get an employee discount from my employers' dispensaries.

I wasn't a cartridge guy, just a dab rig or a twin coil vape pen.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

my cat's such a dumb rear end in a top hat. i keep telling him to get off my lap because if i don't smoke weed i won't get high but he doesn't care

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back on the vaping flower train, which is the most well rounded option, IMO.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

poverty goat posted:

Replace blunts with those candy flavored rolling papers (namely strawberry) and this was me at ~17. I know there's no need for flavored papers anymore, but i'll be damned if that nostalgia doesn't itch something fierce.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I miss cartridges because a half gram seemed to last longer than 7g of flower. I also hate the hour long waits at my dispensary, so the less I have to go the better.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Got trees for the first time in over a year today if memory serves. Been on the carts for a while. Was almost too lazy to roll a j.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Got trees for the first time in over a year today if memory serves. Been on the carts for a while. Was almost too lazy to roll a j.

I'd smoke more joints if I could roll even acceptably poorly, but they just come out like ratshit and I end up aborting halfway through smoking.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'd smoke more joints if I could roll even acceptably poorly, but they just come out like ratshit and I end up aborting halfway through smoking.

Mine aren’t the best right now either friend.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
The secret to rolling good joints is to divide your weed into two even piles and leave a small gap between them. The action of the rolling will make the two piles into one continuous weed cylinder.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SardonicTyrant posted:

I miss cartridges because a half gram seemed to last longer than 7g of flower. I also hate the hour long waits at my dispensary, so the less I have to go the better.

This is the main reason why I prefer cartridges to flower. A cart lasts me forever and a day, while I can smoke through flower in no time. Plus there's no mess or gear needed, which is preferable when I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and space is a concern.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

smoke flower

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

smoke flower

Yeah everything else is necromancy ffs. :witch:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Kinda like glass blunts. Made to be dropped.

I have bought yet another dab banger because me and my bro are idiots have broken 4 of them, but are also too stupid to just buy a titanium nail.

Only glass we consistently break.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

just get one of those little plastic rollers

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
The final contradiction of capitalism will be increasingly cheap, plentiful powerful weed and increasingly expensive, scarce and crummy burgers.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Wow I haven't had a straight indica in a long time and despite my tolerance (for sativa I guess) this stuff has me partying like whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Due to the vaping ban in mass, i refilled my own cartridge recently. I have newfound respect for people who do this as their job, because it is a pain in the patoot with 75%+ concentrates, even if you warm the oil a bit. Definitely worth it though, I am pleased with the results