Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"I mean, it should be obvious to you all why I have a hard time getting involved in relationships"

Heckler: "because you're ugly!"
Heckler 2: "because you're utterly unlikeable in every way"

"Oh. I was going to say because I work late hours and travel a lot :smith:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

canyoneer posted:

It's Joki Joki Panic

Actually it's Joki Joshu.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

canyoneer posted:

"I mean, it should be obvious to you all why I have a hard time getting involved in relationships"

Heckler: "because you're ugly!"
Heckler 2: "because you're utterly unlikeable in every way"

"Oh. I was going to say because I work late hours and travel a lot :smith:"

exchange from the future reboot of the golden girls, but four elderly millenials living together

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Duke Nukem & Robin

Escape From Noise

One of those van modding magazines like Vantasm, but for toilets.

"At only 1.6 Gallons (6 liters) Little Big Flush might look like it's going to be a lazy river for your waist but don't let it's small tank size fool you. This little crappy packs major suction. Tricked out with extra spray nozzles that blast your bowl at a velocity that could make this flush go the other way down under, it is all directed at your #1s and #2s making them into zeros in no time flat! The price tag also keeps it well within range of the more budget conscience Toilet Tinkerer, while leaving plenty of room to add on for those who wish to take their next project to the moons!"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Harold Fjord

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

"At only 1.6 Gallons (6 liters) Little Big Flush might look like it's going to be a lazy river for your waist but don't let it's small tank size fool you. This little crappy packs major suction. Tricked out with extra spray nozzles that blast your bowl at a velocity that could make this flush go the other way down under, it is all directed at your #1s and #2s making them into zeros in no time flat! The price tag also keeps it well within range of the more budget conscience Toilet Tinkerer, while leaving plenty of room to add on for those who wish to take their next project to the moons!"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Low Squatter

Inside this issue: The sickest dropped bowls you've ever seen!!!!

Escape From Noise

Nevvy Z posted:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Low Squatter

Inside this issue: The sickest dropped bowls you've ever seen!!!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"dear editor;
i need to express my EXTREME DISPLEASURE with your recent review of the Sealy brand flapper replacement unit. for a decade i have been a loyal subrscriber and have considered this publication to be gospel BUT this flapper unit is extremely well designed and reduces fail rate over the plastic hooked variant so significantly that it warrants a 5 point increase in final rating for that alone. i will admit that if you live in an area with extremely mineral rich content you MAY see SOME rust, but if you take your toilet seriously you'll have a water softening unit already, so this seems like an unfair judgement.
i await your updated review,
loyally yours
heather papps"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

A reality show where a toilet shop restores and mods vintage toilets.

"Now, because Bill is a sci fi fan, we're going for a Star Trek: TOS theme. Jimmy is almost finished with the Enterprise disc lid, and we've nearly got the warp engines installed and a voice activated flush, while still showcasing all this beautiful 60's porcelain. We're almost ready to set phasers on 'fun,' heh heh. By the time we're done, Bill will be eating sugar free gummy bears by the pound just for the privilege of using this bad boy."

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

A reality show where a toilet shop restores and mods vintage toilets.

"Now, because Bill is a sci fi fan, we're going for a Star Trek: TOS theme. Jimmy is almost finished with the Enterprise disc lid, and we've nearly got the warp engines installed and a voice activated flush, while still showcasing all this beautiful 60's porcelain. We're almost ready to set phasers on 'fun,' heh heh. By the time we're done, Bill will be eating sugar free gummy bears by the pound just for the privilege of using this bad boy."

Pimp My Porcelain

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pimp My Porcelain

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a regular section each month details the accomplishments of import fans who specialize in the asian "squats" and modding them into high-risers

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

make the thread

The X-man cometh
Those forums are going to have huge arguments about squattypotty integration.

Escape From Noise

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

a regular section each month details the accomplishments of import fans who specialize in the asian "squats" and modding them into high-risers

Having flashbacks to apartment hunting in cheap areas of Osaka...

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

make the thread

Escape From Noise

Okay. I'm at work so I have to phone post using chrome or something

redm

got a machine head
ow lauw lauw
grape tureh
machinaheh

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
In the strange and magical world of wizards, names carry great power. This wacky new comedy series follows the hapless misadventures of a dude-bro wizard who was cursed to name his dick hoobastank

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

a 40k Ork at a hot-wing eating contest, laughing as he chows down wing after wing with no problem because he believes it isn't hot.

Finger Prince

magic cactus posted:

a 40k Ork at a hot-wing eating contest, laughing as he chows down wing after wing with no problem because he believes it isn't hot.

I'm pretty sure that's how normal human competitive wing eating freaks do it.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm the DJ for my school's prom, and the teachers never realize the pop music I'm playing is all from satanist band Ghost.

magic cactus

SardonicTyrant posted:

I'm the DJ for my school's prom, and the teachers never realize the pop music I'm playing is all from satanist band Ghost.

The only songs permitted at school proms are (1) The cha cha slide and (2) Temperature by Sean Paul. Fairly certain this is in the terms of the Geneva Convention.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've spent the last 20 years in a black site somewhere because i played slayer on a boombox at my prom

FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

got a machine head
ow lauw lauw
grape tureh
machinaheh
don caw me dodduh
nah fairdo may
the picksher kep will rebayayayea

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The X-man cometh posted:

Those forums are going to have huge arguments about squattypotty integration.

"shitpots" are the toilet enthusiast's version of donks.

----------------

Escape From Noise

A guy who thinks "man cave" is a reference to men's rectums.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

don caw me dodduh
nah fairdo may
the picksher kep will rebayayayea

backhoe's on
wone to come
awashawee dereign
backhoe's on
wone to come
wone to come
(backhoe's on
backhoe's on)

----------------

Escape From Noise

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

backhoe's on
wone to come
awashawee dereign
backhoe's on
wone to come
wone to come
(backhoe's on
backhoe's on)

Well ah jus hahd
tha news tadah
It seems mah lahf
Is gahn whey
With harms hwaid hopin

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
"Let me hear you MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!" the DJ shouted into the microphone. The crowd roared.

Except for Robert. Robert crossed his arms in a huff.

nut

when we they appreciate that i make my noise on the inside robert thought

redm

Well ah jus hahd
tha news tadah
It seems mah lahf
Is gahn whey
With harms hwaid hopin

and im washin my machine

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

A youtube channel with clickbaity titles like 'is climate change real?', and the video is a single yes or no response followed by 30 minutes of credits and maybe some horrid bgm.

SardonicTyrant fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Nov 1, 2019

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

exchange from the future reboot of the golden girls, but four elderly millenials living together

oh god this is gonna be real

----------------

Finger Prince

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Blanche: "normally I wouldn't object, but he's just so insistent on tongue punching the old fart box, if you know what I mean"

Rose: *looks shocked*

Dorothy: *rolls eyes*

Sophia: "sounds like a keeper to me!"

Rose, Dorothy and Blanche turn to Sophia looking incredulous

Sophia: "what, you've never had your rear end in a top hat eaten out by a fat man in an overcoat?"

The X-man cometh
Rose: "Back in St. Olaf, the whole town shared one Netflix password"

Finger Prince

(to the theme of toys r us commercials)
I don't want to wake up
I'm a grown-rear end man
There's a million things I have to do, I don't think I can
More work more chores more niggling pains
It's the biggest bullshit there is
I don't want to wake up, I just want to chill
If only motivation came in a pill

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

got any sevens posted:

oh god this is gonna be real

It will be written by writers in their early 30s and the real elderly grouchy millennials will be mad that they mix eras so anachronistically in the jokes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Crop circles but in your carpet, lawn, hair etc

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Finger Prince posted:

(to the theme of toys r us commercials)
I don't want to wake up
I'm a grown-rear end man
There's a million things I have to do, I don't think I can
More work more chores more niggling pains
It's the biggest bullshit there is
I don't want to wake up, I just want to chill
If only motivation came in a pill

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!