Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/jdoiYSJ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

what’s the difference between chili’s, Applebee’s, and T.G.I. Friday’s other than name?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

nichael chute account avoiding probation

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zeno-25 posted:

Cheddar's is the only good chain restaurant bc their food doesn't taste like bland reheated slop hth

They also have huge good margaritas

If you have one near you you're lucky

i beenta cheddar's! the onion straws were great, super good burg too

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

colachute posted:

what’s the difference between chili’s, Applebee’s, and T.G.I. Friday’s other than name?

how much cum is in the sauce

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

trying to figure out what to make for dinners for the week. got nothing

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Zeno-25 posted:

Cheddar's is the only good chain restaurant bc their food doesn't taste like bland reheated slop hth

They also have huge good margaritas

If you have one near you you're lucky

:stonkhat:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

What killed the x-files was the move to filming in LA way more than any change in cast.

Yeah I miss all the trees, it made it scarier

Preston Waters posted:

yea as much as robert Patrick owns he just can't save it. monica Reyes is a loving wet blanket though. god what were they thinking.

there are still some good episodes though

They keep almost landing a great dynamic where Scully becomes the crazy one and Dogget becomes Scully, they just keep missing it by that much

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

colachute posted:

Tiger Woods preferred Applebees

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

helta posted:

Tiger Woods preferred Perkins

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

helta posted:

Tiger Woods preferred Applebees

sex criminal to the end

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Didn’t this flag start as a flat out loony conspiracy theory

Not so much a conspiracy theory but a flat out lie

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

today is a beef jerky making kind of day

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lol probably should have googled that, I will not take it back

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

3DCAT posted:

um I saw rambo 2

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

I’ve had one of these and it was not that good. did not kill any pain.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

dads friend steve posted:

trying to figure out what to make for dinners for the week. got nothing

its harrowing times like this where i thank lord jesus turmp that garfield & friends exists as an invaluable font of wisdom

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Eatin good in the neighborhood

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

hell yeah queso

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgKgXehYnnw

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

vice still hasn't tweeted about this so have a secondhand method of linking to this article https://twitter.com/tack_sharp/status/1190982921437536262

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

I've never been to a cheesecake factory what's it like

You walk into a cavernous, mood lit space that looks like it was designed by whoever made sets for Nickelodeon game shows in the 90s. No matter how many people are in the restaurant you will immediately be seated, and it will always be at a table situated between a group of suburban men who have a frightening amount of knowledge regarding designer sunglasses, and a Russian tourist couple who long ago discarded love for screaming.

The waiter is heavily, obviously medicated; with a cheerful turn of aphasia stricken phrase he hands you what you initially confuse for a large print bible. It is the menu. The menu has every food ever served at a sports bar or Olive Garden grade mall adjacent chain restaurant. Thirteen minutes after choosing your food (the process of choosing will take 23 minutes) the waiter will present you with a dining tray covered in pasta. The male equivalent in the Russian couple will ash a thin blue cigarette into your pesto sauce when you’re not looking.

After finishing your meal you will be entreated to peruse the Cheesecake Novella and pick a dessert. All cheesecakes on offer are the size of a normal slice of pie but somehow have more calories than your meal. You will pick something that comes covered in gummi worms, eat it, and leave with you shame digesting. One of the suburban men will first bump you on the way out and hand you his business card. He is a T-Mobile salesman.

That is what eating at Cheesecake Factory is like.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Believe it or not, one can have too much chili over a weekend

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ICE child rape camps

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

schnorkles has been freelancing!!!

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1191057071921356802?s=19

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

3DCAT posted:

what flag is that

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary Clinton definitely having been the one who killed Epstein is the main reason “Epstein didn’t kill himself” is a meme now. also the reason libs get mad about it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/lTFuAGj.mp4

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

lol my coconut-cream-pie-style garnished painkiller/pinacolada

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

helta posted:

Believe it or not, one can have too much chili over a weekend

but you can never remember you did

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

You walk into a cavernous, mood lit space that looks like it was designed by whoever made sets for Nickelodeon game shows in the 90s. No matter how many people are in the restaurant you will immediately be seated, and it will always be at a table situated between a group of suburban men who have a frightening amount of knowledge regarding designer sunglasses, and a Russian tourist couple who long ago discarded love for screaming.

The waiter is heavily, obviously medicated; with a cheerful turn of aphasia stricken phrase he hands you what you initially confuse for a large print bible. It is the menu. The menu has every food ever served at a sports bar or Olive Garden grade mall adjacent chain restaurant. Thirteen minutes after choosing your food (the process of choosing will take 23 minutes) the waiter will present you with a dining tray covered in pasta. The male equivalent in the Russian couple will ash a thin blue cigarette into your pesto sauce when you’re not looking.

After finishing your meal you will be entreated to peruse the Cheesecake Novella and pick a dessert. All cheesecakes on offer are the size of a normal slice of pie but somehow have more calories than your meal. You will pick something that comes covered in gummi worms, eat it, and leave with you shame digesting. One of the suburban men will first bump you on the way out and hand you his business card. He is a T-Mobile salesman.

what poo poo hole states do they still allow u to smoke in a restaraunt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fits my needs posted:

everybody smokes again! and Louisiana is probably the best known. Bars too.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

fits my needs posted:

Number one a Cheesecake Factory is like 12000 square poorly lit feet and number two Russian tourists.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
everybody misses being in dank smoky pits acutely aware of how fast they're dying

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

fits my needs posted:

Well other than that it was surprisingly accurate. Also note that those people were described as Russian so they might not be concerned with inscrutable "no smoking" rules.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

substitute russian couple with a large and unhappy southern family full of unfortunate body shapes and shirts purchased directly from facebook targeted advertising and this is fairly accurate

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hosed up that canalbinal has been a family-style diner this whole time

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

fits my needs posted:

I'm in Mississippi and a several people are smoking in this restaurant all around me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

canalbiscuits