Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

hosed up that canalbinal has been a family-style diner this whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sullat posted:

I'm in Mississippi and a several people are smoking in this restaurant all around me.

that sounds and smells terrible

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
On one of the two times I went to the Cheesecake factory I ordered a salad and it was huge and then a minute or two later the waiter brought me a large plate of pasta with some kind of cheese sauce and said he was worried that I didn't get enough food

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

vice still hasn't tweeted about this so have a secondhand method of linking to this article https://twitter.com/tack_sharp/status/1190982921437536262

pretty hosed up that a system purposely set up by racist sociopaths to secret some of the most vulnerable people to hidden locations with no oversight or accountability would just spontaneously turn into child rape concentration camps, but here we are

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

dads friend steve posted:

trying to figure out what to make for dinners for the week. got nothing

A meal plan you may find satisfying and brain ensmoothening is:
- alcohol

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

colachute posted:

what’s the difference between chili’s, Applebee’s, and T.G.I. Friday’s other than name?

Chili's had that ribs song in the commercial. TGIF has a stealth smoking patio inside the Miami airport

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

me reading your posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soKqcLbJJUY

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ChristsDickWorship posted:

Chili's had that ribs song in the commercial. TGIF has a stealth smoking patio inside the Miami airport

that owns

best whopper i ever ate was at the MIA BK but drat an official TGI Fridays Smoking Lounge that owns esp since u can fly w/ dope on u now ill have to chk it out

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nonsense posted:

canalbiscuits

Ah yes, the dutch euphamism for pooping over the side of a boat.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Broken Box posted:

substitute russian couple with a large and unhappy southern family full of unfortunate body shapes and shirts purchased directly from facebook targeted advertising and this is fairly accurate

Every time I’ve been to one it’s guaranteed that I sit next to an Eastern European couple that spend the meal fighting, I presume because one of them forced the other to go to a Cheesecake Factory while on international vacation.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191032782274748416?s=20

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the worlds ending, u kno u have no future so light up baby and order a five dollar margarita

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Barron's conservative punk rock garage band

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

the worlds ending, u kno u have no future so light up baby and order a five dollar margarita

well if you insist :fyadride:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

is he talking about his supporters or the actual majority of americans that hate him?

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191058382695927808?s=19

maybe don't use two definitions of fixing in the same tweet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/RealJack/status/1191058686443024384

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

f#a# posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191058382695927808?s=19

maybe don't use two definitions of fixing in the same tweet

its called a metaphor

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I do have to say tho if Hillary did anything shady im gonna lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles how could you give him the real polls, but not us?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

well if you insist :fyadride:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

democrats are fuckin FINISHED!!!

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Mariana Horchata posted:

that owns

best whopper i ever ate was at the MIA BK but drat an official TGI Fridays Smoking Lounge that owns esp since u can fly w/ dope on u now ill have to chk it out

Yea they hassle the poo poo out of you to buy things obviously, but I have had some amazing conversations sharing tables with randos in there

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hello?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Wait those pictures of spaghetti smeared all over a table, is that for real a thing?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

emfive posted:

Wait those pictures of spaghetti smeared all over a table, is that for real a thing?

plates are elitist lies meant to separate us from our food for no reason but humiliation

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

It’s a Wisconsin thing

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

is it me you're looking for?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Wow that's uhh

Something

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

plates are elitist lies meant to separate us from our food for no reason but humiliation

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s a Wisconsin thing

is that a hot dish?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"platecucks" is still a loving all timer

4chan is as hilarious as it is terrible at times

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

whenever i made chefboyardee as a lad i would eat out of the pot

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol at platecucks

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

Wow that's uhh

Something

http://heavytable.com/spaghetti-on-the-board-at-bunkys-in-madison/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

eonwe posted:

lol at platecucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

mysterious frankie posted:

You walk into a cavernous, mood lit space that looks like it was designed by whoever made sets for Nickelodeon game shows in the 90s. No matter how many people are in the restaurant you will immediately be seated, and it will always be at a table situated between a group of suburban men who have a frightening amount of knowledge regarding designer sunglasses, and a Russian tourist couple who long ago discarded love for screaming.

The waiter is heavily, obviously medicated; with a cheerful turn of aphasia stricken phrase he hands you what you initially confuse for a large print bible. It is the menu. The menu has every food ever served at a sports bar or Olive Garden grade mall adjacent chain restaurant. Thirteen minutes after choosing your food (the process of choosing will take 23 minutes) the waiter will present you with a dining tray covered in pasta. The male equivalent in the Russian couple will ash a thin blue cigarette into your pesto sauce when you’re not looking.

After finishing your meal you will be entreated to peruse the Cheesecake Novella and pick a dessert. All cheesecakes on offer are the size of a normal slice of pie but somehow have more calories than your meal. You will pick something that comes covered in gummi worms, eat it, and leave with you shame digesting. One of the suburban men will first bump you on the way out and hand you his business card. He is a T-Mobile salesman.

That is what eating at Cheesecake Factory is like.

i... yeah.