Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

eating Mitt Romney's favorite meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Are they seriously still going on about this poo poo? It didn't work pre-Mueller investigation, why would it matter now? Is it even effective as a smokescreen?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I'd love to see one of those Italian-language "chefs react" videos with that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

instead of seeking the single perfect tweet to neutralize this investigation, hes shotgunning out all possible neutralizing tweets and letting the perfect one reveal itself

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bearjew posted:

eating Mitt Romney's favorite meat

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

give us this day
our daily ham and cheese

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with people?

TRUMP

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Gringostar posted:

TRUMP

*fans self, sits down with intense vapors*

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

emfive posted:

On one of the two times I went to the Cheesecake factory I ordered a salad and it was huge and then a minute or two later the waiter brought me a large plate of pasta with some kind of cheese sauce and said he was worried that I didn't get enough food

lol did that cause a few moments of self reflection??

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Gringostar posted:

TRUMP

capitalism, or divorce

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
is cheesecake factory a good place for u kno what

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gringostar posted:

TRUMP

Brain damage from lead exposure

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Mariana Horchata posted:

the worlds ending, u kno u have no future so light up baby and order a five dollar margarita

World ending/no future is the upbeat fantasy at this point. The reality is I have a future and it is likely being a human truffle pig for a child warlord in the wasteland and if I’m able to find enough canned corn during the day, they let me sleep near the cistern, which is cooler.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gringostar posted:

TRUMP

The dad grilling community knows about this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TRUMP

*click*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

is cheesecake factory a good place for u kno what

Yeah you can jack off at the CF

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/1191014621626470400

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

mysterious frankie posted:

You walk into a cavernous, mood lit space that looks like it was designed by whoever made sets for Nickelodeon game shows in the 90s. No matter how many people are in the restaurant you will immediately be seated, and it will always be at a table situated between a group of suburban men who have a frightening amount of knowledge regarding designer sunglasses, and a Russian tourist couple who long ago discarded love for screaming.

The waiter is heavily, obviously medicated; with a cheerful turn of aphasia stricken phrase he hands you what you initially confuse for a large print bible. It is the menu. The menu has every food ever served at a sports bar or Olive Garden grade mall adjacent chain restaurant. Thirteen minutes after choosing your food (the process of choosing will take 23 minutes) the waiter will present you with a dining tray covered in pasta. The male equivalent in the Russian couple will ash a thin blue cigarette into your pesto sauce when you’re not looking.

After finishing your meal you will be entreated to peruse the Cheesecake Novella and pick a dessert. All cheesecakes on offer are the size of a normal slice of pie but somehow have more calories than your meal. You will pick something that comes covered in gummi worms, eat it, and leave with you shame digesting. One of the suburban men will first bump you on the way out and hand you his business card. He is a T-Mobile salesman.

That is what eating at Cheesecake Factory is like.

incredible

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

World ending/no future is the upbeat fantasy at this point. The reality is I have a future and it is likely being a human truffle pig for a child warlord in the wasteland and if I’m able to find enough canned corn during the day, they let me sleep near the cistern, which is cooler.

look at this lucky ducky, the rich pay good money to be truffle pigs right now!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The race for third?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TREUP

https://i.imgur.com/KxkTNw1.mp4

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

You walk into a cavernous, mood lit space that looks like it was designed by whoever made sets for Nickelodeon game shows in the 90s. No matter how many people are in the restaurant you will immediately be seated, and it will always be at a table situated between a group of suburban men who have a frightening amount of knowledge regarding designer sunglasses, and a Russian tourist couple who long ago discarded love for screaming.

The waiter is heavily, obviously medicated; with a cheerful turn of aphasia stricken phrase he hands you what you initially confuse for a large print bible. It is the menu. The menu has every food ever served at a sports bar or Olive Garden grade mall adjacent chain restaurant. Thirteen minutes after choosing your food (the process of choosing will take 23 minutes) the waiter will present you with a dining tray covered in pasta. The male equivalent in the Russian couple will ash a thin blue cigarette into your pesto sauce when you’re not looking.

After finishing your meal you will be entreated to peruse the Cheesecake Novella and pick a dessert. All cheesecakes on offer are the size of a normal slice of pie but somehow have more calories than your meal. You will pick something that comes covered in gummi worms, eat it, and leave with you shame digesting. One of the suburban men will first bump you on the way out and hand you his business card. He is a T-Mobile salesman.

That is what eating at Cheesecake Factory is like.

This sounds like one of those old-school Internet posts about how to summon a demon or find the cursed object of the week or something.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
delhi hot boxing

https://twitter.com/siddharth3/status/1190837875434086400?s=21

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

The race for third?

to be bernie’s VP baybeeeeee

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

I used to eat baked beans right out of the saucepan when I was single. ah, glory days....

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Me when I eat a punch of sour gummi worms

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

this seems less than ideal to me

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

colachute posted:

to be bernie’s VP baybeeeeee

lol Bernie's not dumb enough to pick Mayor Pete as his VP.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

PostNouveau posted:

The race for third?

look, there's only biden, buttigieg, and warren right now running for president

this post is sponsored by MSNBC

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The cheesecake factory has ads in its menu for completely unrelated businesses because its menus are so expensive to print up they need to subsidoze the cost

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tPAND

https://i.imgur.com/HW5gLFv.mp4

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

this seems less than ideal to me

wow, maybe you just aren't cool enough to hang out in the tgi fridays smoking loynge

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1191065002788237314?s=20

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

he just keeps spraying more and more goddamn

stop

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Drunkboxer posted:

stop

im the casual onlooker

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

TRUMP

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Drunkboxer posted:

stop

why do you hate freedom

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Dammerung posted:

This sounds like one of those old-school Internet posts about how to summon a demon or find the cursed object of the week or something.

The demon Gout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Gringostar posted:

TRUMP