Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
ach go to gcw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1190933992247136256

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

Does this mean anything? Could ACH somehow have quietly been let go? Doubt it, but curious.

https://twitter.com/gogomyles/status/1191034665945247747?s=21

Doubt it, he'd probably have gone back to an old handle/account if he was, not still use the NXT Name Generator one.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gaz-L posted:

Doubt it, he'd probably have gone back to an old handle/account if he was, not still use the NXT Name Generator one.

Had the same thought, but also could be waiting until it's official before doing so. I very much doubt he was cut loose, but who knows.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brian Last is a dweeb.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Vince isn't a leader, he's a rancher.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1191072898439688192

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sasha going all in on the heel turn, you love to see it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Good lord.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

She has to be trolling at this point, right?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

idgi

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ganso Bomb posted:

Yes. Obviously.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Ganso Bomb posted:

No, she wrote the sentence "love you vinny" in earnest.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I just assume everyone there has the same brain worms and don't expect anyone to be that blatant about their displeasure.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Incessant Excess posted:

No, she wrote the sentence "love you vinny" in earnest.

She's a massive WWE mark though

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

To above, yeah I think we can tell she is trolling here, but the problem is is for the average idiot, they can’t tell. So, this doesn’t help, Sasha and comes with interesting timing.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1190816817104740353

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

To above, yeah I think we can tell she is trolling here, but the problem is is for the average idiot, they can’t tell. So, this doesn’t help, Sasha and comes with interesting timing.

There's also the fact that when Ricochet signed with WWE, he started posting poo poo like that, everyone assumed he was being sarcastic until he kept it going and you realised... oh... oh no, he's being serious.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
sasha sure likes Vince enough to sign the contract extension he gave her

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ok, maybe you two have a point.

Hmm...yeah, a really good point. She did JUST sign an extension so clearly she is very cool with everything happening, right? poo poo.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
She'll be fine right up until she gets sent to the next Saudi show or the next time she and Bayley get cycled off TV in favour of Charlotte vs Lacey.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Isn't the extension she signed most recently the loving one where the company lied to her about creating a women's tag team division?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Isn't the extension she signed most recently the loving one where the company lied to her about creating a women's tag team division?

They've got one team per brand! Granted that's because there's 2 on NXT, but still! It totally counts!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sasha is the worst culprit of constantly complaining about the Trump Fundraiser but then guaranteed re-signing.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Sasha is the worst culprit of constantly complaining about the Trump Fundraiser but then guaranteed re-signing.

Real talk, really good points above.

So it’s moments like these I wish I was a fly on the wall during her times when she basically “left the WWE” hating her treatment and then re-signed.

It feels very bipolar, especially when it seems painfully obvious that Bayley is very unhappy and they’re besties. Something about her demeanor and actions that I just get this weird feeling that it’s like some weird sort of Stockholm Syndrome or something. I can’t put a finger on it except the feeling that something isn’t right. At least with ricochet, I can tell the dude loves being in WWE and he is a lifer.

I don’t know really but based on her actions, I think everybody thought she was as good as gone. I thought the word was she was gone a long time here and she literally just re-signed or extended or something right before her very recent return to TV?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The rumour at the time was that WWE really, really didn't want her to sit her contract out because the video game is very focused around the Horsewomen this year, so it coming out and then a few weeks later, Mercedes K-V debuts at Full Gear would not have looked great.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

karmicknight posted:

I thought she signed an extension this summer after that already blew up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that was a misunderstood report, the only and most recent deal she has is her three year deal from the summer of 2018. she has not signed an extended deal as of yet. she is just under half way through her most recent contract.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Real talk, really good points above.

So its moments like these I wish I was a fly on the wall during her times when she basically left the WWE hating her treatment and then re-signed.

It feels very bipolar, especially when it seems painfully obvious that Bayley is very unhappy and theyre besties. Something about her demeanor and actions that I just get this weird feeling that its like some weird sort of Stockholm Syndrome or something. I cant put a finger on it except the feeling that something isnt right. At least with ricochet, I can tell the dude loves being in WWE and he is a lifer.

I dont know really but based on her actions, I think everybody thought she was as good as gone. I thought the word was she was gone a long time here and she literally just re-signed or extended or something right before her very recent return to TV?

There's a lot of contradicting information about contract extensions and what they entail, but from what I know Sasha re-signed with promises of a tag team division run, and after that petered out and she took an extended break, renegotiated her contract. It's hard to know why she decided to do so. Maybe she got offered an amazing deal, maybe she was already locked up into a multi-year contract and WWE could just keep her in the doghouse if she decided not to renegotiate.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

STONE COLD 64 posted:

that was a misunderstood report, the only and most recent deal she has is her three year deal from the summer of 2018. she has not signed an extended deal as of yet. she is just under half way through her most recent contract.

Oh, in that case maybe she is just trolling for the sake of trolling because she doesn't give a gently caress anymore. I had assumed, like others probably had, that she returned and got a big storyline because she had re-signed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Also because this is Hellworld, WWE is probably able to say that time she was away has been tacked on to the end of her contract so she might only be a third of the way through her new contract?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/1191113940178264064

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh my god gently caress off Ricochet. Holy gently caress man

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

per schhhayyy

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

Also because this is Hellworld, WWE is probably able to say that time she was away has been tacked on to the end of her contract so she might only be a third of the way through her new contract?

I feel like this only tends to happen if you're a squeaky wheel openly complaining, so maybe if she plays good little soldier she'll be out on time.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah they're never unionizing

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Have you guys never worked at an absolute poo poo hole of a job where over half the people there keep a positive outlook and keep licking boots? Now imagine these co-workers have been dreaming of working at this place since they were children.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i used to work at disney world, and there were these three people with me in the group and all three of them were obsessed with disney and the rules and stuff. i got fired because they kept on telling on me about harmless innocuous stuff that technically broke the rules. Warning this is only an example of something that could happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Helicity posted:

Have you guys never worked at an absolute poo poo hole of a job where over half the people there keep a positive outlook and keep licking boots? Now imagine these co-workers have been dreaming of working at this place since they were children.
like if willy wonka had a machine that could turn children into oompa loompas