Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I don't need to live in small town America, I can go to museums and see artifacts from small town America in my spare time without being surrounded by people who call me a fag 24/7 because I'm small and don't play football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cumshitter posted:

ow. this really hurts.

i swallowed a bee. in my coca cola zero cherry. it stung me, really bad, in the throat when i swallowed it[

do i call 911 and hope its in my network? or do i slowly accept death on my comfortably carpeted floor? this is a C-Spam Choo-choo-choose your own adventure

more like honeyshitter

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

i'm gonna pokemon go jump off a cliff

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

SardonicTyrant posted:

It sounds like what you'd call yourself if you were born in alabama and your mother was a goat.

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE FROM ALABAMA AND YOU'RE MOTHER IS A GOAT!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

good god I hope she runs

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
There is a new pokemon that is basically a dragon with a stealth bomber head.

Thats coo

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

“I did a quid pro quo”

lol trump is telling Q he crapped his pants I think.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

cumshitter posted:

ow. this really hurts.

i swallowed a bee. in my coca cola zero cherry. it stung me, really bad, in the throat when i swallowed it[

do i call 911 and hope its in my network? or do i slowly accept death on my comfortably carpeted floor? this is a C-Spam Choo-choo-choose your own adventure

uh, this sounds like a fcuking nightmare. are you allergic?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

if you aren't like them because you're gay, or otherwise not gender binary, or too smart, or you talk too much, or you read too many books, or you want better out of life,well, all of you are welcome to get the gently caress out

why did they kick you out, you arent any of these things

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Apr 7, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

why did they kick you out, you arent any of these things

My parents had eight kids and we were all super poor

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Inspector Hound posted:

that's a sick car

that's what i was driving in 2003 the summer i started smoking :420: it look just like that

Apr 7, 2003

One of my brothers got run over by a truck and at the next counsel hearing someone stood up and said that they should throw more of us out on Rt. 61 because we were human trash.

Anyway, rural america sucks.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this is more toxic than any of your food posts

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

interesting strategy

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

One of my brothers got run over by a truck and at the next counsel hearing someone stood up and said that they should throw more of us out on Rt. 61 because we were human trash.

Anyway, rural america sucks.

jesus gently caress

Apr 7, 2003

I completely and totally despise rural america because rural America constantly abused me all of my life growing up. I am the hosed up and broken person I am today because of rural America.

Every time I post and you say "wow, that's hosed up," it's because of the way I was treated as a child.

I will never forgive any of them. I sincerely hope they all die from opioid abuse. I hate them and I will hate them until the end of my days.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

A dude I work with's husband grew up in the same town I did

he threw his poo poo in his car and left as soon as he could, like I did

The thing with American small town conservatism is that they don't discriminate

if you aren't like them because you're gay, or otherwise not gender binary, or too smart, or you talk too much, or you read too many books, or you want better out of life,well, all of you are welcome to get the gently caress out

this is truth

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

everyone itt is ready to lay their bodies to hillary clinton

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
also it seems like Buttigieg's schtick is "yeah, i'm gay, but i'm also white so it's cool" and I haven't seen anything to break that for me yet.

Apr 7, 2003

Being raised in a rural community and the abuse it entailed ruined me for life. Everything I do now is an attempt to compensate for it.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I completely and totally despise rural america because rural America constantly abused me all of my life growing up. I am the hosed up and broken person I am today because of rural America.

Every time I post and you say "wow, that's hosed up," it's because of the way I was treated as a child.

I will never forgive any of them. I sincerely hope they all die from opioid abuse. I hate them and I will hate them until the end of my days.

wow, that's hosed up

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

a.lo posted:

everyone itt is ready to lay their bodies to hillary clinton

what does this mean because depending on what it means I’m for or against it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

drat if only you'd grown up in the city

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you mean like a tantric sex spell?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

Former Acura (Honda) Integra owner here....No

nice

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

They stole it

Apr 7, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

drat if only you'd grown up in the city

Being poor in a city still means you can go to the park, or go swimming, or see movies, or whatever, for free because you're in a city.

When you're poor in a lovely rural community you have nothing. There are no public services. There is nothing you can do outside of your own home.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/Jared_Wade/status/1191155718537318400

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

They stole it

shoulda bought a prelude

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Being raised in a rural community and the abuse it entailed ruined me for life. Everything I do now is an attempt to compensate for it.

Same here

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Lol wrong thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

shoulda bought a prelude

they don't make them anymore. now I drive a 16' civic.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/TopherCarlton/status/1191169713868591104?s=20

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
what do you know of Acharya Rajneesh

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

discoukulele posted:

also it seems like Buttigieg's schtick is "yeah, i'm gay, but i'm also white so it's cool" and I haven't seen anything to break that for me yet.

I see it more like, "I'm gay, but I'm a good Christian, and I'm happily married to my wonderful husband. Maybe we're not so different after all? :glomp:"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the basic tenants of rural america are old men going to the same diner every day to harass the waitresses and talking amongst each other how libtards will never understand them because they dont know how to clean a gun or clean a chicken

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

they don't make them anymore. now I drive a 16' civic.

:kamina:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
The Trump clan performs tantric sex in a graveyard of the Melanias where the ashes of the cremated are strewn. The ritual involves smearing a naked woman with the ashes in the graveyard and consummation of the act to the beat of drums and recitations of mantras. These mantras are the one that helps release the sexual energy and leads to powers like ESP.