Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rah! posted:

just in case anyone forgot, we're acidifying our oceans at the same rate as during the last mass extinction event that was caused by a big rear end asteroid. In 100 years almost everything will be dead, either by acid piss ocean and hot piss air, or by the cyberpiss nukes

:sad:

this is wrong in that it also ignores how we've systemically destroyed all the natural recovery systems the earth has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Rah! posted:

just in case anyone forgot, we're acidifying our oceans at the same rate as during the last mass extinction event that was caused by a big rear end asteroid. In 100 years almost everything will be dead, either by acid piss ocean and hot piss air, or by the cyberpiss nukes

piss planet is real

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

I too can be like Stephen Miller with a hot babe

i believe in you

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MiriamElder/status/1191421249827823622?s=19

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe it was just a coincidence that it was a minority and that he happened to have acid at the time

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Crowned posted:

I got high and bought frozen sushi at Aldi

I don't even really like sushi

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Rah! posted:

stop dumping your stolen piss barrels into the sea

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Hannity is a CIA asset and thats why the FBI backed off when they found out he was Mikey Cohen's Third Client

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

A few years of tax returns(not the most recent ones) already came out on Trump that showed he payed no taxes didn't it? He bragged about how great a business man he is and the media moved on within 24 hours. Did I just imagine that?

IIRC, Maddow got a hold of a couple of summary pages of his taxes from like 15 years ago, and they were pretty unremarkable and he had a shitload of tax breaks.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

mormonpartyboat posted:

this is wrong in that it also ignores how we've systemically destroyed all the natural recovery systems the earth has

the carbon cycle will continue though

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

how many t imes has he tweeted 95% approval, tahnk you

it's never a retweet, he does it every time

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

all time great

this would be a cute print or something but I think I might have lost the original when my SSD died :sigh:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Hornitty is Prohibited

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Arn't you guys all forgetting about going to heaven? Chill out and put your faith in god dummys

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Lastgirl posted:

Hannity is a CIA asset and thats why the FBI backed off when they found out he was Mikey Cohen's Third Client

:hmmyes:

not a chance

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Turdfuzz posted:

She probably got us confused with EVE Online.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Arn't you guys all forgetting about going to heaven? Chill out and put your faith in god dummys

existence is heaven

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

if stephen miller can find love as a genocidal maniac

so can you

he's out there doing things while you cry in front of a monitor calling him a loser, think about that

wow is this feeling what don jr called.......triggered????

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The world is an illusion, you must keep your mind on god and move through these shadows to paradise

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

mysterious frankie posted:

trump hosed that monkey

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Heaven sucks

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

snoo posted:

I knew I could disregard this when they started with a wet brine and not a dry one

:hai:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

how could you vote against gritty

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pompeo is a loving idiot :angel: tipped his intelligence like that, i bet he has had compromised so many assets and got them killed to secure the oil and be a idiotic fat fucker

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

if stephen miller can find love as a genocidal maniac

so can you

he's out there doing things while you cry in front of a monitor calling him a loser, think about that

"just thinking bout thos nazis" -lastgoebbels :vince::smugdon:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

stinkpad

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Lastgirl posted:

Pompeo is a loving idiot :angel: tipped his intelligence like that, i bet he has had compromised so many assets and got them killed to secure the oil and be a idiotic fat fucker

that's actually a good point

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A Handed Missus posted:

[Comey points at his Boy Scouts Handkerchief]: infinite ammo.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pretty toxic attitude IMO

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It is extremely common for sleazy real estate investors to keep a second set of books for tax purposes, showing all the money they're losing all the time.

And journalists gleefully jump on that info in Trump's case because that's the easiest zero-effort clickbait story for them to poo poo out.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

baby steps with your ginga, esquiva lateral, esquiva frontal, au

you are going to want to develop the muscle memory and reflex for esquiva and cocorinha with your forearm guarding your face unless you want to drink through a straw~

then worry about macaco like 3 months in if you do it every day

Thank you for your advice, I will cherish and heed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

working hard, thank you!

thank u mr president