Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

u should eat a healthy diet, have alcohol in moderation and be physically active :hai:

listen to the plane

also smoke weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poniard posted:

Then why is there a separate zone for those with BYOB to be corralled to

im postin rite here with u frand

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

If you guys lived in a city they usually put flyers up for the raves and meetings and clubs and stuff, but maybe facebook is more necessary in the suburbs

If you apply for a job make sure you write a letter thanking them for the opportunity.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

smarxist posted:

most people who do left agitation don't talk about it for incredibly obvious reasons :ssh:

if "direct action works" as you so claim, please tell me the dates and times you were involved in direct actions, the specific crimes you committed, and a list of your accomplices

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

when i go do some cardio usually the person next to me is suddenly done with their workout. what's up with that

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/PeterWStevenson/status/1191427829247991811

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
pissing off D&D:] ahh its a c-spam thing, u wouldn't get it, i don't really have time to get into it with you right now go talk to a wall or something if you want to vent/flex

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

poniard and I are just messing around

you wouldn't get it, you're not a c-spammer

You're making me extremely angry I'm gonna get in the fuckin dumpster at work and put a screwdriver up my rear end this is you fault aaaaaasfgrvrbfhhchjfj

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:yeshaha:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lmao imagine believing "if we don't do this, the president might tweet about it" and not immediately going "haha hell yeah let's not do it, like, super hard"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1191414807972499461?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Poniard posted:

You're making me extremely angry I'm gonna get in the fuckin dumpster at work and put a screwdriver up my rear end this is you fault aaaaaasfgrvrbfhhchjfj

sorry, i only make jokes with my c-spam friends idk who you are can u go away

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Put that poo poo in your body!!!! Smearing your hand all up inside q turkeys corpse but on a person!!!!! Apply to be a coroner today

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

if "direct action works" as you so claim, please tell me the dates and times you were involved in direct actions, the specific crimes you committed, and a list of your accomplices

in the 8th grade i went dumpster diving behind a radio shack and we found like 40 boxes of fluorescent bulbs and did lightsaber duels and there was also a giant speaker we tore apart and the magnet was the size of a pizza tray and we let it get a little too close to the dumpster and it hurled itself to the surface hard enough to shatter

my accomplices were nate dogg and herpes and i havent kept in touch with either

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol this is freeman-on-the-land sovereign citizen level of thinking

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
if you want to take this outside, poniard, i'll be waiting in the back alley behind the cheesecake factory

coward

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

sorry, i only make jokes with my c-spam friends idk who you are can u go away

I'm printing the kiwi farms thread about you and leaving that in my body instead of a sucide note

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

DryGoods posted:

if you want to take this outside, poniard, i'll be waiting in the back alley behind the cheesecake factory

coward

Cheesecake factory sound like some bougie rear end poo poo meet me at plinkeys old house

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

hypermediacy noramlizing my brain crack crack ping

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/BobLonsberry/status/1191252815106256896?s=19

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

coward

I'm calling the police before this gets ugly

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

u should eat a healthy diet, have alcohol in moderation and be physically active :hai:

Shut the gently caress up

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Why would I shove a 2 pound block of cheese into a turkey when I could shove it directly into my own mouth instead

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/VeeAlmighty/status/1190356517163339776

why are they serving it on plates instead using the carcass as a fondue pot

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
any alcohol consumption is bad, don't listen to schnorkles

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my genius joke of the day is, "truamlp"

please don't forget to emptyquote and smash that sub

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

poniard and I are just messing around

you wouldn't get it, you're not a c-spammer

it's too late I've personally reported all of your posts for makin me anxious rip

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Poniard posted:

Cheesecake factory sound like some bougie rear end poo poo meet me at plinkeys old house

the new owners keep being woken up by a spectral mass of writhing meat and cheese shaking chains

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Histreepix/status/881895786795204608?s=19

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/VeeAlmighty/status/1190356517163339776

why are they serving it on plates instead using the carcass as a fondue pot

this guy cooks

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao we broke his brain

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

any alcohol consumption is bad, don't listen to schnorkles

trump is a teetotaler and alcohol can help you get creative in moderation so you're either a troll or a loving idiot or my favorite, both

Good soup! posted:

it's too late I've personally reported all of your posts for makin me anxious rip

i report every post that doesn't satiate my demand for entertainment as an audience member and i make sure to stop the thread to complain about it while contributing no content of my own

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

turmo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/1191425648977465345

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

A few years of tax returns(not the most recent ones) already came out on Trump that showed he payed no taxes didn't it? He bragged about how great a business man he is and the media moved on within 24 hours. Did I just imagine that?

He lost a billion dollars and carried it forward for 10 years, IIRC. Missed a chance to call him a billion-dollar loser, imho, but I suppose Hillary was still playing by decorum rulez.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
millennials are killing the n-word

ageist stereotyping: a new millennial trend?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Poniard posted:

I'm Donald trump please try to pay attention

oh poo poo I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you mr president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

america needs to die