Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I just

what are their parents thinking

There would be a real long awkward stare if I saw my kid painting their face with loving mayo jfc

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://imgur.com/a/4a8G21N

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
That should be "GOONS win" .

Make him do it again.

:colbert:

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Splendid posted:

That should be "GOONS win" .

Make him do it again.

:colbert:

GOONS is an alliance.

goons are dumb.

:eng101:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1045247712139010049?s=19

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Oh my loving goooododdddddd

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

The pubbies are learning.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Remora posted:

Like TIE fighters, goons prefer to attack in groups of three.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Remora posted:

Teamwork is so unfaaaaaiiiir!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
The first time I got declared war on, three people had already started bombing him before I even knew I was at war. It's a beautiful war machine we're part of:allears:

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

"Hmm, maybe I'm too invested in this spreadsheet? Nah, this is reasonable."

Lee Outrageous
Jul 21, 2006

General
What's the time requirement on this game like? Is 15 minutes or so on week days, and maybe an hour or two on weekends enough to keep a reasonable pace? That's about my limit but I've got an empty spot in my life that only blobbing terrible pubbies can fill.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Being able to check discord occasionally is the biggest time sink in the game. Everything else is occasionally glancing at the page to check wars and rebuild troops.

Unless you want to do baseball and that's just clicking a button without paying attention.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lee Outrageous posted:

What's the time requirement on this game like? Is 15 minutes or so on week days, and maybe an hour or two on weekends enough to keep a reasonable pace? That's about my limit but I've got an empty spot in my life that only blobbing terrible pubbies can fill.

During peace time? Log in to get a daily bonus. Things like bill paying etc are all automatic.

War? You get an action point every 2 hours. The least expensive action requires 3 points. So you can do something at the quickest every 6 hours. So even at the most dire the time *requirement* is pretty light.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Hot drat the pubbies in this game are incredibly. Shame I always miss the best stuff because I'm in Europe!

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
So i enjoy fashbashing as much as the next goon but im finding it hard to allocate time to sit and search for potential victims to raid.
I don't mind being a bauxite battery babe but i would enjoy it more if i also had some fashbashing to do.
Its been well over a week since i have been called upon to defend someone or babysit someone or really do anything at all so it would be cool if there was more activity in this regard.

What i am asking for is for someone to find targets for me so that i don't have to

EDIT: Jfc a TRIPLE post

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Nov 5, 2019

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

So i enjoy fashbashing as much as the next goon but im finding it hard to allocate time to sit and search for potential victims to raid.
I don't mind being a bauxite battery babe but i would enjoy it more if i also had some fashbashing to do.
Its been well over a week since i have been called upon to defend someone or babysit someone or really do anything at all so it would be cool if there was more activity in this regard.

What i am asking for is for someone to find targets for me so that i don't have to

EDIT: Thats a new personal record

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Nov 5, 2019

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

EDIT: Im going to leave them here as a monument to my ineptitude

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Ineptitude posted:

EDIT: Im going to leave them here as a monument to my ineptitude

Pinged you on discord. There's a very easy way to find targets but I won't mention it here because apparently we already have J4Gs in this lovely browser game!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

As far as raids for your own cash go you’ll get a guide on how to quickly find and asses targets it only takes a few minutes to do once or twice a week

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Applied to another dumb browser game, can't wait!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Crell posted:

Applied to another dumb browser game, can't wait!

Welcome, comrade. Prepare to punch fash and touch balls!

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Welp TMC made a festive new flag!

Happy holidays! God I can't wait for the dial up war to be over.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Fat and Useless posted:

Welp TMC made a festive new flag!

Happy holidays! God I can't wait for the dial up war to be over.

bahahaha who the gently caress even are these clowns
Are they just mad that GOONS overtook them in the rankings or what what's the story here?

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Don't worry, dear leader is using this flag now.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Thanks for letting us live rent-free in your heads I guess?

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.
i wish i cared about anything as much as pubbies, kris, and baseball boi care about this dumb browser game

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Meet Typhon, of the alliance Typhon, making poor life choices.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Further context - one of our guys just did a single airstrike for 22,000 of his soldiers. Here is how he looks now. Suicide by Goon?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

This is great less than a week in and I've gotten started stomping Arrgh! players now for boatloads of cash.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Somebody mark it, we've reached the 'You're a cancer' phase already.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The effort to tear ratio on this game is insane.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I'm about to ruin that effort-to-tears ratio, because I promised a post about the Great Ancap Caper.

1: Some guy apparently posted a Declaration of Existence to the PnW forums, for his Ancap-themed alliance that currently consisted of only him. Goons quickly jumped to show him the errors of his ways.

2: Our Blutarch Mann shows him the door to Mercy, but he repeatedly refuses while quoting the stoics repeatedly:

3: A link to the "Ancap Dogs" discord is posted to ours. I jump in to be the most obvious troll I can be.

Still not obvious enough.

But?

Oo..kay? Sure.

4: Back in the GOONS discord:

5: Since he's dumb enough to let me in, surely I can get even more out of this! I try to harass and/or confuse TMTSTW into giving me bank access, so I can steal the measly 130k in there.

I keep at it for like an hour. It feels so close! (I eventually learn Existential Crisis is our "Zaurg but a Prussian". He didn't even apply, but was given discord access as an applicant. This entire alliance is nothing but spies. We're not sure about that Jeff guy, who has a brand-new alliance.)

Eventually that Jeff guy ruins it for me, and I give up:

6: I pivot to trying to get a leadership position and maybe a coup, while Zarug tries to scam him out of some referal bonuses. Unfortunately he's too boring for the former and too poor for the latter.

7: She Guevara also joined in, so now at least 3/5ths of the alliance is spies.

I'm not sure we're actually getting anything out of this but entertainment.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Corncobbing one (two??) ancaps is it's own reward

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Wow, finally ancaps are useful for something, and if it's just very silly entertainment.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I honestly am starting to think he’s a troll because it’s so on the nose.

But also ancaps are really loving stupid so :thunk: