Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This didn't actually happen though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it isn't real but it did spawn this for a few months which owned

https://twitter.com/PlutoTV/status/950482058102521856?s=20

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hillary Clinton saying CP time.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
a hot dog with no bun :geno:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

a hot dog with no bun :geno:

ah, the favorite meat of past failed presidential candidate and future 2020 hillary unity ticket running mate mitt romney

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ScrubLeague posted:

Hillary Clinton saying CP time.

i assume she was using the racist term but with clintons cp could mean so many things (cheese pizza)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ray Nagin backtracking "chocolate new orleans" to include white people who were mad saying you need milk to make chocolate.

Then he went to jail for 10 years on bribery.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Malleum posted:

they had vending machines that dispensed soda water and syrups, and even provided a glass/glass cleaning station if you didn't have one on hand instead of dispensing bottles

pepsi also signed a deal in the 70s to open up a shitload of bottling plants in the USSR, so you could go to the state grocer and just get cans of pepsi if you felt like it

then the soviet union traded Pepsi 17 submarines, a cruiser, a frigate, and a destroyer for more sugar water and PepsiCo briefly was the world's sixth-largest navy

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
2017 after Clinton lost but they had prepaid for Chelsea’s media blitz so there were inexplicable stories about how great Chelsea Clinton is in every major newspaper for a few months.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

zegermans posted:

Ray Nagin backtracking "chocolate new orleans" to include white people who were mad saying you need milk to make chocolate.

Comrayn posted:

2017 after Clinton lost but they had prepaid for Chelsea’s media blitz so there were inexplicable stories about how great Chelsea Clinton is in every major newspaper for a few months.

these two are super good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

they also got him for deleting emails

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
white people, forever: WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

When Ted Cruz had some weird and gross tonsilith thing emerge from his mouth during the debate, only for him to gobble it back up.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Necrothatcher posted:

When Ted Cruz had some weird and gross tonsilith thing emerge from his mouth during the debate, only for him to gobble it back up.

:barf:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
That coal mine CEO that went to jail then when he got outran for Congress as a Republican and attacked cocaine mitch for being controlled by China people

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

taqueso posted:

The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

Trump saying Ted Cruz's dad assassinated JFK

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

spacemang_spliff posted:

Trump saying Ted Cruz's dad assassinated JFK

And calling his wife ugly and then Ted Cruz phone banked for him

Hahahaha

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

old.flv posted:

And calling his wife ugly and then Ted Cruz phone banked for him

Hahahaha

I’m still in awe of how thoroughly he broke everyone else in the primary. So much so that Christie’s murder-suicide was the only time another candidate did anything of note that I can recall. And Trump humiliated him in the end too.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The UK conservatives tried to make an online youth wing and it ended with the Facebook page and the Twitter page denouncing each other as traitors and splitters

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

MikeCrotch posted:

The UK conservatives tried to make an online youth wing and it ended with the Facebook page and the Twitter page denouncing each other as traitors and splitters

sounds about right since the tory youth are a bunch of lead brained boomers

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
2016 would have owned real hard if we still had trump in the primary but Bernie winning it all

because primary trump was amazing to watch

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Comrayn posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/variety_claudia/status/854075323314429952?lang=en

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lookit them fuckin chompers

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
when that University of Colorado professor made everyone mad when he called Republicans "Little Eichmanns"

Dec 26, 2012

Comrayn posted:

made me remember this

https://twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/839261470047240192?lang=en

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the totally normal activity of making pancakes the night before for breakfast

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

spacemang_spliff posted:

when that University of Colorado professor made everyone mad when he called Republicans "Little Eichmanns"

Specifically the people who worked in the world trade center

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
#cruzsexscandal

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The Family, the Christian cult that Hillary and a bunch of other Washington insiders are part of.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I mean I’d give them a shot, sure. But I’m also a weirdo that puts olive oil and salt on vanilla ice cream so maybe that’s an argument against them.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
yeah dude salt is all well and good but are you loving kidding me drizzling oil on your ice cream

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
that is like jim gaffigan joke level of fatness

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Sea salt on ice cream sounds pretty good but yeah sorry about your weird olive oil mental illness

Dec 26, 2012

why would you put olive oil on ice cream

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol paging @goons_txt

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol olive oil gets super cloudy when it's cold and looks like st patrick's day flavored cum

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i like to troll DQ employees asking for a good ol EVOO rinse so that Blizzard slides right out. Owned.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
garçon? ahem. this rocky road is a little rocky! could you rustle up something to make it slide down my gullet like the head slipping off the table in The Thing? merci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
in fact could you just give me a quart of heavy cream and a bottle of Wesson? compliments to the chef