Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Skwirl posted:

My dad retweeted a Max Boot tweet, so for the next 24 hours I'm in full tankie mode.

OK fair. Death to intellectuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ambitious Spider posted:

I can never tell if Paul is really an rear end in a top hat, or just comes off that way compared to everyone else

Heard he is a dick, and also reeks of cigarettes constantly.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You're asking if the guy named Paul Hollywood is an rear end in a top hat

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He's the only one that didn't quit when the show's creator sold out

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Mary and Prue are the grannies who bake up a storm for holidays and are buzzed while doing it.

Sue and Mel are great.

Sandi is also good, Noel is annoying after a while.

Paul is a twat.

Edit: Fun fact, Paul Hollywood is his given name, not a stage name.

Kuros has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Nov 4, 2019

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Inceltown posted:

Yes, she's low hanging fruit but it's still IoSM

Someone let her know that Bernie's Jewish so we can watch her collapse in realtime.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Kuros posted:

I always assumed Kurt Vile's name was a play on Kurt Weill but nope, his literal given name is Kurt Vile. His mom is Donna Vile.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Besesoth posted:

Someone let her know that Bernie's Jewish so we can watch her collapse in realtime.

Megan McCain accused Eli Valley of being anti semantic.

Eli Valley is Jewish.

We are way past that point

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Eli Valley is Jewish.

She specifically accused him of being anti-semitic because of a cartoon about her, a white American protestant.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Kuros posted:

Mary and Prue are the grannies who bake up a storm for holidays and are buzzed while doing it.

Sue and Mel are great.

Sandi is also good, Noel is annoying after a while.

Paul is a twat.

Someone please let me know if Sue and/or Mel ever end up being poo poo because I am hilariously gay for Sue and the later seasons suffer for their loss

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

zoux posted:

Ah so she's antifa :twisted:

Holy poo poo, that's some premium homegrown IOSM

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Holy poo poo, that's some premium homegrown IOSM

Are you being willfully ignorant or are you that dense

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

zoux posted:

Are you being willfully ignorant or are you that dense

Aimee Therese sock puppet account spotted

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

TheKennedys posted:

Someone please let me know if Sue and/or Mel ever end up being poo poo because I am hilariously gay for Sue and the later seasons suffer for their loss

Sue is cool. Not a radical leftist, but supports the trans community so not a centrist bootlicker either.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Ambitious Spider posted:

Speaking of british comedians, nobody tell me if either pair of Great British Baking Show hosts have done anything terrible. It's one of the few pure things in this world

I can never tell if Paul is really an rear end in a top hat, or just comes off that way compared to everyone else

Sue Perkins voluntarily associates with Giles Coren, and I have an inkling that she might be a bit centrist Dad, but I can't find anything specific. She did compare Theresa May to poo poo on a shoe, so she can't be too bad.

They're definitely lovely people - if contestants got too emotional sometimes Mel and Sue would stand in-shot and swear a bunch, so there's no way the footage could be used.

Paul Hollywood is a prick though, cheated on his wife a bunch, and :allears: Ruby Tandoh :allears: loving hates him and his middle aged swagger.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I absolutely love Noel Fielding but I'm not sure I want to watch him on a baking show, I could see that being bad

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

For a noted lesbian Sue sure pawed at Selasi a whole bunch

Not that I blame her

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LordSaturn posted:

I absolutely love Noel Fielding but I'm not sure I want to watch him on a baking show, I could see that being bad

Nah he’s fine, I wasn’t sure if it would work but it’s all good. Not that I’ve watched it much in the last few years, but saw a few episodes here and there.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

You don't like his comedy or did he actually do something?

I can't stand his comedy. The only thing I've seen him be alright in was Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Sunswipe posted:

I can't stand his comedy. The only thing I've seen him be alright in was Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Don't post homegrown.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Eli Valley is Jewish.

Coincidentally Aimee Terese recently compared Eli Valley cartoons to Nazi Pepe poo poo. She has no actual ideology beyond whatever the most contrarian take is and she accuses every man that argues with her of being an abuser.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

YouTube is cheating.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft's next expansion will include new cosmetic options for humans and elves to be black and Asian. The reaction from the player base has been predictable (spoilers for racial slur):

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Henchman of Santa posted:

Coincidentally Aimee Terese recently compared Eli Valley cartoons to Nazi Pepe poo poo. She has no actual ideology beyond whatever the most contrarian take is and she accuses every man that argues with her of being an abuser.

Yeah, he's way more of an R. Crumb.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Cythereal posted:

Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft's next expansion will include new cosmetic options for humans and elves to be black and Asian. The reaction from the player base has been predictable (spoilers for racial slur):

I was expecting it to be someone upset about Hong Kong...but of course it was just racism. It's always racism

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, he's way more of an R. Crumb.

lol her take on him is even worse than I thought
https://twitter.com/woke_hoover/status/1191464270740869120?s=20

One of the most outspokenly anti-Zionist Jews I've ever come across is, somehow, materially supporting Palestinian genocide.

EDIT: apparently her anger stems from Eli liking a tweet of someone jokingly dressed as her avi for Halloween.

Henchman of Santa has a new favorite as of 03:28 on Nov 5, 2019

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Henchman of Santa posted:

lol her take on him is even worse than I thought
https://twitter.com/woke_hoover/status/1191464270740869120?s=20

One of the most outspokenly anti-Zionist Jews I've ever come across is, somehow, materially supporting Palestinian genocide.

:golfclap: That is the dumbest take on Eli Valley I have ever seen. Chapeau!

quote:

EDIT: apparently her anger stems from Eli liking a tweet of someone jokingly dressed as her avi for Halloween.
LOL, these edgy grifters are so fragile

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

When the only card you have is the faux victim card you play it for all it's worth.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/aimeeterese/status/1191218624289071104?s=19

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

There cant be white supremacy cause loving the poor is colorblind? Is that the take?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Bombadilillo posted:

There cant be white supremacy cause loving the poor is colorblind? Is that the take?

I'm honestly not sure what the gently caress she is talking about

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/aimeeterese/status/1191500241276563457

:ironicat:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1191546030615138304

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

I was expecting it to be someone upset about Hong Kong...but of course it was just racism. It's always racism
it's gamers, never expect anything else

:eng99:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Cythereal posted:

And here it is. I was wondering if the very racist player base had erupted in anger already.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm starting to wish the right weren't so embarrassingly incompetent gently caress ups just so she'd finally make that jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!

Wow what does this say about the Third Reich?