Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/KatTimpf/status/1191574984566685697

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

with no official executive business planned today the world has its fingers crossed in support while the president of the United States is starting a record 24 hours of diaper filing marathon

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

wasn't he talking about how he wasn't president of the "globe" or something last night?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

US protectorate of mexico :smugdon:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

US news and state of affairs is real depressing

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

WAR

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Finally we have finished our transition to a full latin American nation

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

“““becoming taboo”””

Why won't they accept our love?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

please don't forget Dax Flame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki32wfWqMXc

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Bulgakov posted:

if you're installing fence posts in a hole checkout the hip modern invention of the easy expanding foam base materials otherwise i dunno all cheap bagged concretes has seemed the same kinda and id be interested about otherwise

The instaset expanding foam owns

I had my deck built with it and the guys poured it and immediately started building off the posts and I was like What in the World??

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

merely await a call from your great new president(me)!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

:lol: Operation Black Swan more like Operation Brown Diaper

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
forums dying

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao invading Mexico to avenge white expats

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

euphronius posted:

Might as well put on the full Victorian garb

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

The Dilbert guy is a newspaper comic artist, one of the lowest forms of art. He worked in an office once and thinks he's still a super genius computer toucher, but he's just a guy selling a doodle a day to a bunch of boomers. loving idiot. Also his loving "typos are good and smart" take doesn't square with anything, all it shows you is that the president is a loving idiot who uses twitter too much. That's not a great look, but everyone's lost their goddamn minds so whatever.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

there are a lot of mexican americans serving in the military that would probably be okay with this if it was to get rid of the cartels

but it would be a loving disaster

so lets do it

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i will call you late.r

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Gripweed posted:

I'm looking at the candidates in Houston, and you guys really need to take a look at Kathy Lynch-Gunter's platform.

https://www.kathyforhcc.com/our-impact

quote:

The following text is placeholder known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non finibus tellus. Donec laoreet ipsum vel eleifend tempor. Suspendisse eu suscipit enim. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque elementum euismod ex, eget interdum mauris ullamcorper id. Curabitur id consequat elit. Nulla mattis leo ac leo elementum accumsan. Phasellus molestie condimentum scelerisque. Curabitur et euismod justo. In hendrerit ligula non ante sollicitudin, ac ultricies lectus scelerisque. Praesent posuere viverra mauris vel rutrum. Curabitur eu sollicitudin felis, quis hendrerit mauris.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

what's trumpin

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

my man a war is why the cartels are so successful

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
trump getting his tom clancy on this morning

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
so yeah i'm going to vote no on Marcy's Law ballot measure

any law goons want to chime on it? looks like a slippery slope to letting the victim of a crime decide the fate of the defendant

:shrug:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Dolphin posted:

does anyone know any good bagged concrete brands

quikcrete is straight up garbage. never tried sakrete but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same poo poo

My last bag of concrete turned into a concrete bag when I left it out overnight.

I'm not sure what to do with a big bag shaped block of concrete, but I imagine it would come in handy if I ever want to drown myself in the river.

I think it was quikcrete.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
i gotta go vote for a bunch of local offices today that i have no idea what they do, and i feel like the literature isn't very descriptive.

how do i tell which candidate is the right one for coroner?

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Scott Adams can make people cum through hypnosis. If his hypnosis works for you then send him a thank you letter. He specifically requested this

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

NofrikinfuN posted:

My last bag of concrete turned into a concrete bag when I left it out overnight.

I'm not sure what to do with a big bag shaped block of concrete, but I imagine it would come in handy if I ever want to drown myself in the river.

I think it was quikcrete.

unless your quickrete is into extreme sports don’t let it do the morning dew

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

i gotta go vote for a bunch of local offices today that i have no idea what they do, and i feel like the literature isn't very descriptive.

how do i tell which candidate is the right one for coroner?

It's whatever one that won't lie for cops and businessmen op

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lmao but isn't this using up all of Trump's POLITICAL CAPITAL?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1191710527124148224?s=20

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Dun torgh

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dolphin posted:

does anyone know any good bagged concrete brands

quikcrete is straight up garbage. never tried sakrete but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same poo poo

what is your problem with the concrete?
Sometimes people will add portland mix to the regular quickcrete to make it a little more smooth

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1191709645834014722?s=20

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
Is sean spicer good on the show or is he like sanjaya, and everyone just votes for him cuz he's bad but sooo cute

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
can't wait for jacob wohl to find a senile old man and then beat him up and then claim it was a hate crime perpetrated by a zoomer who was yelling OOKAY BOOOMER

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

NewsAmmo lmao loving hell

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

oh no who'll my dad read his news from now

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Did Miller not tell the fat orange man those killed were Mexican citizens?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Black Rifle Patriot News

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Whatfinger sounds like some early internet site where you look at a random picture of a finger and click on a radio button to select what finger it is (left ring, right thumb, etc)