Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

please have whatever kind of meltdown this is somewhere else

For the love of god, turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mormoncartelparty

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"housing is so expensive!!"

"build more houses"

"no"

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

I'm going to fist your rear end and wear you like a glove

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

so are they... hardened and bad... because of them

these loving dangling clauses

what, is this, writing style?

also not a good use of the ampersand imo

and he's probably going to gently caress up a compound possessive

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

mormonpartyboat posted:

Do you just not know anything about Sodastream and why they're objectionable? Are you just a massive Lost in Translation fan and won't hear a word against Johanson because of that? What's going on here?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

That's how it started but they're pretty much normal Mormons now

is it normal for entire mormon families to get massacred by drug cartels because that seems to me like unusual behavior for both parties

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

clever girl

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Forms are actually really dying this time

im gonna shove you into platos allegory of the locker

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
excited to find out how the Trump adaptation of Blood Meridian can possibly be more horrifying than the original

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Gripweed posted:

You think "she's a spokesperson for Sodastream" is a bad reason to not like Scarlett Johanson?

that does seem a little weird yeah

ReliableSand
Apr 28, 2008

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I don't think this is going as well for you as maybe you think it is

oh of course not

if someone really reads "some people have a very particular bad opinion" and feels existentially threatened, they're gonna keep doubling down on it

there's nothing i can do, there's no combination of words that makes "sodastream has nothing to do with the particular bad opinion that i said was bad" land, because they're already neck deep up their own rear end and committed to winning an imaginary argument on the internet

so why give a gently caress~

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm gonna keep posting and the death of the forums can't stop me

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Just say you hate women because they won't gently caress you
works for me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dolphin posted:

I think it's a combo of not enough Portland and not enough/low quality aggregate. Another issue is lack of consistency but I think that comes from mixing in a wheelbarrow rather than a mixer. It always has this sickly mottled look when set rather than the smooth consistent appearance of ready mix.

The last time I mixed some we did it in a bucket with a drill and the mixing attachment. I think also the smarty man was adding sand too, so it was a mix of quickcrete, portland and sand. Also, we kept adding water to a degree a day or so after the pour with a sponge make the finish nice.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Anyone who uses or supports sodastream can go gently caress themselves

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tE-ey9s-OU

people are gonna watch this and be like “gently caress I wanna be a cop and do that” and then a minority will get shot in a few years as a result.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
if enough counties flip blue, the whistle blower must be true

gop going to pivot to....MITTENS

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I'm gonna piss in the soda stream

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mpb morre like idf

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

loving amazing

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i can't believe the tradeoff for fixing search was making it impossible to post, radium takes his revenge from beyond the grave

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
What states are voting today again?

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Poniard posted:

who put their dick in my rear end!?!?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

For the love of god, turn on your monitor

that doesnt even scan my dude

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Poniard posted:

roll your fist in glue and glass first

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
Scarlett johansson is bad ans has dumb as hell opinions and accidentally racist but she is also hot

both sides

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

brugroffil posted:

please look into Sodastream. I'll give you a hint, there's a reason Oxfam wouldn't let Johanson be a spokesperson for them and Sodastream at the same time

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh of course not

if someone really reads "some people have a very particular bad opinion" and feels existentially threatened, they're gonna keep doubling down on it

there's nothing i can do, there's no combination of words that makes "sodastream has nothing to do with the particular bad opinion that i said was bad" land, because they're already neck deep up their own rear end and committed to winning an imaginary argument on the internet

so why give a gently caress~

What is you actual Johanson opinion? Do you think she's good and not liking her is a bad opinion? Or do you think that some people don't like her for bad reasons, therefore anyone who doesn't like her is sus? I'm really not following you here

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

Do you not know about sodastream's relationship with israel

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
bad vibes today be careful out there

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Gonna fix our election system

69th Amendment: President's rear end may be damp but not wet.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's so funny that this continues to be an issue in the UK as if the american president wouldn't be :f5:ing that launch button anyway

https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1191690011349045248

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Trump thread more like scarlet johannsen and soda stream and israel thread

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1191716804642689024?s=20

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Duscat posted:

i can't believe the tradeoff for fixing search was making it impossible to post, radium takes his revenge from beyond the grave

It is baffling to me that those two things are in any way connected and a real testament to how hosed the backend is

No one is ever going to be able to repair/modernize this infrastructure. Lowtax really needs to cut bait and start fresh.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

scarjo is in the pocket of an international cabal of flavored syrup and seltzer distributors

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

she is w/o honor, i call her varlet johansson. the blackguard widow!!

How did you not use Harlot Johansson smdh

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

wtf is a diplomats revolt? is that when they all retire/get fired and write some books?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gripweed posted:

What is you actual Johanson opinion? Do you think she's good and not liking her is a bad opinion?

mormonpartyboat posted:

rich white person is bad by default

but be wary of the goon tendency to be enraged by wanting to gently caress someone who isn't aware of said goon