Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Pontificating rear end posted:

Making your grandiose conspiracy theories more outlandish by the day isn't doing anyone any favors.

For the sake of the thread i'll just go along with the idea that the illuminati has infiltrated every level of government, all of which are complicit in smuggling the living jeffrey epstein out of prison, painting his face purple then taking a single photo, paying twitter posters to push a highly planned meme campaign, then misinforming the entire media which is also complicit in doing the bidding of the child-raping illuminati.

keep connecting the dots boys you're almost there

at a certain point you will come to understand, or not, that decades of psychological warfare have destroyed any ability we might have once had to coherently discuss people like epstein

so it doesn't really matter if there is a highly planned meme campaign or not

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen, or, as some say, TMURP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Personally I find the illuminati hypothesis to be somewhat reductionist but what good is that interpretation going to do me? Am I going to find a more complex and detailed way to explain why virtually every hierarchy on earth eventually develops a conspiracy to molest kids?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Former DILF posted:

Personally I find the illuminati hypothesis to be somewhat reductionist but what good is that interpretation going to do me? Am I going to find a more complex and detailed way to explain why virtually every hierarchy on earth eventually develops a conspiracy to molest kids?

how about this: people who crave power are hosed up and want to express their dominance over those with no power. rape is about dominance and what’s more powerless than a child

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shipon posted:

how about this: people who crave power are hosed up and want to express their dominance over those with no power. rape is about dominance and what’s more powerless than a child

that can't be it, this is about moloch which i find way more probable for some reason

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is it verboten itt to say that the death conspiracy is that he was just fuckin' allowed and encouraged to kill himself in order to insulate the powerful from any future testimony

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i say swears online posted:

is it verboten itt to say that the death conspiracy is that he was just fuckin' allowed and encouraged to kill himself in order to insulate the powerful from any future testimony

i mean go for it, but him killing himself contradicts everything we know about the guy's ego. plus like it's kind of lame cos what if he decides not to do it, you still have to send roid cop in there to kill him anyway. and if he did kill himself then why does nothing about the story stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

either situation still counts as murder imo

it couldn't end cleanly

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Bulgakov posted:

either situation still counts as murder imo

it couldn't end cleanly

yeah this. he was never making it to trial that much we can all agree on.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

misinforming the entire media

I'll just leave this here because hoo boy

Serf
May 5, 2011

yeah epstein definitely killed himself by tying a noose out of bedsheets that have the strength of tissue paper and kneeling so powerfully that it broke his neck. while all his guards were asleep. and the cameras simultaneously malfunctioned. in a prison that's had 2 suicides in 50 years

makes total sense

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

while getting conjugal visits w/ young female staff and his entire law team asserting he was in high spirits lol and when epstein said he was attacked the first time and did not attempt suicide as stated in the thread title lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1191419579135717376

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

these brainwormed anarchocommunism types have more than anything else pushed me towards considering the virtues of stalinism

also the steady stream of almost forced “Epstein didn’t kill himself” memes right before that coroner stating the same has pushed me quite a bit to the “Epstein is alive” corner
to be fair "Epstein didn't kill himself" leaves that exact possibility open

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Karl Barks posted:

where is ghislaine maxwell

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

global south exclusionary radfems

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Truga posted:

global south exclusionary radfems

that's just white feminists

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

epstein is alive because his dead man's switch wasn't disabled

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

jarofpiss posted:

epstein is alive because his dead man's switch wasn't disabled

the dead man switch was prolly his NYC safe filled with blackmail material, but he was ultimately naive about his position in global power dynamics, and he didn't believe or understand that cops/ intel agencies might only securely archive the evidence before shredding the physical media then telling a jury that all the discs were too damaged to be read

etc

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Bulgakov posted:

the dead man switch was prolly his NYC safe filled with blackmail material, but he was ultimately naive about his position in global power dynamics, and he didn't believe or understand that cops/ intel agencies might only securely archive the evidence before shredding the physical media then telling a jury that all the discs were too damaged to be read

etc

His dead mans switch was probably Ghislane tbh, who is also dead.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1191720674550845442

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmao there's video of her saying epstein didn't kill himself.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
egg on my face that’s some good rear end footy

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

i say swears online posted:

If it is I'm about to eat a ban because I think the reason this whole case played out the way it did (the arrest, the "suicide" before trial, etc. instead of him just getting murdered in Paris or something) is that it's a plutocratic internecine conflict. One part of the cabal wanted to use him to take out their political opponents in the cabal but the opposing group managed to get him to a point where they could encourage him to kill himself to protect their interests.

That would have been the "honorable" thing to do - let one of their members fall on his own sword - but literally nothing we know about epstein implies that he would give up like that so they had to bring roid cop back in to finish the job.

Assuming he didn't fake his death, of course.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the “we were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview kate and will” clip is such great ammo for anytime someone in the future tries to pretend the news doesn’t squash stories to ensure access. like the mfers that say Chomsky’s propaganda model is a conspiracy theory

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the “epstein was allowed to kill himself” is the dumbest possible theory because it includes both the conspiracy and suicide angles

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the “epstein was allowed to kill himself” is the dumbest possible theory because it includes both the conspiracy and suicide angles

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

They actually got something lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i wonder what was happening 3 years ago that would've made abc shout shut the gently caress up about epstein

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

to be fair abc and any other news network wouldve yelled shut the gently caress up about epstein at any time period

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin

Making your grandiose conspiracy theories more outlandish by the day isn't doing anyone any favors.

For the sake of the thread i'll just go along with the idea that the illuminati has infiltrated every level of government, all of which are complicit in smuggling the living jeffrey epstein out of prison, painting his face purple then taking a single photo, paying twitter posters to push a highly planned meme campaign, then misinforming the entire media which is also complicit in doing the bidding of the child-raping illuminati.

keep connecting the dots boys you're almost there

witness protection programs used by intelligence services are an actual thing. they are often used for high profile assets that are targeted by the mafia or other intelligence services. like all those double agents in britain from russia who keep mysteriously dying from heart attacks at 45

Just curious, why do you think AOC never mentioned this again? she stands up against the billionaire fossil fuel industry and zuck
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/456949-ocasio-cortez-calls-for-answers-after-epstein-found-dead-in-jail-cell
ddid the pedo cabal shut her up with all the dirt they have on her?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

lol christ this is like rorschach's journal being mailed to the crazy right wing paper he liked

not sure how to feel about the enemy of my enemy right now. does james o keefe molest kids? if not then godspeed i guess.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Feranon posted:

lol christ this is like rorschach's journal being mailed to the crazy right wing paper he liked

not sure how to feel about the enemy of my enemy right now. does james o keefe molest kids? if not then godspeed i guess.

remember the dildo boat

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Elon Musk's boring machine was used to tunnel under the prison and bust epstein outta there, the suicide is just a distraction. He's been living in Thailand this entire time

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Streak posted:

Elon Musk's boring machine was used to tunnel under the prison and bust epstein outta there, the suicide is just a distraction. He's been living in Thailand this entire time

I think I know what's inside that big ugly rocket...

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What leverage could you possibly have on Epstein that would make him kill himself?

He's a grade A self interested psychopath.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

It could not be more obvious that the only part of this that bothers her is that she lost her scoop. These journalists really are scum, an real journalist would have resigned to get the story out but that kind of integrity is hard to find these days.

Feranon posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of this on an almost daily basis in regards to Epstein. It really was a brilliant touch on Moore's part that the person closest to the truth in that story is a irrationally violent right wing vigilante psychopath who doesn't really understand the plot he has uncovered and who is fundamentally incapable of doing anything to stop it but who nevertheless gets closer to the heart of things than his limpdicked liberal partner.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

boy I sure do love getting locked out of wordpress for reasons beyond my control and having to wait 20 loving minutes for an external email to navigate this poo poo show system to appear on my govt email this is fun :thumbsup:

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Project Veritas has always been a pawn of rich-as-hell funders so on some level they're undoubtedly helping child sex traffickers, just in this case maybe to hurt the competition.

ikanreed posted:

What leverage could you possibly have on Epstein that would make him kill himself?

He's a grade A self interested psychopath.

I think potentially he could be motivated by both incentives for doing it (e.g. promising to attempt whatever sci-fi poo poo he wanted done to his remains), and threats for not doing it (they'd kill him anyway, kill anyone he cared about, etc.).

But the physical evidence that we know about is against suicide, so even if he did make the attempt, he failed and was murdered (barring escape theories). I don't really see much point in talking about the possibility of him killing himself.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Helsing posted:

It could not be more obvious that the only part of this that bothers her is that she lost her scoop. These journalists really are scum, an real journalist would have resigned to get the story out but that kind of integrity is hard to find these days.

idk man i guess i can empathize with her a little. she probably didn't wanna end up jobless and/or dead. especially if she has kids of her own. it's the same reason everybody puts up with so much every day when they know how bad things are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

sleeptalker posted:

Project Veritas has always been a pawn of rich-as-hell funders so on some level they're undoubtedly helping child sex traffickers, just in this case maybe to hurt the competition.

I think potentially he could be motivated by both incentives for doing it (e.g. promising to attempt whatever sci-fi poo poo he wanted done to his remains), and threats for not doing it (they'd kill him anyway, kill anyone he cared about, etc.).

But the physical evidence that we know about is against suicide, so even if he did make the attempt, he failed and was murdered (barring escape theories). I don't really see much point in talking about the possibility of him killing himself.

epstien cloned himself in a chinese lab and willed all his poo poo to the clone