Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bilirubin posted:

does this spark joy?

looks like it'd spark diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nae! posted:

it didn't but i ate it anyway

shoulda had the You Know What instead

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/1191798857274814465

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I like a movie where you start getting pumped the gently caress up to abandon your fail family for the mental clarity and joyful abandon of satan

black phillip is the best hero in a movie I've ever seen

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i have no idea how victims rights issues are relevant to a victims rights bill

it will forever remain a mystery

the 14 defendant in your hypo would not be covered by marseys law

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Any normal rear end politician could have easily got this Ukraine Biden story going without all this dumbass poo poo, but Trump is a cartoon wannabe Mafioso with alzheimers so of course he held a bunch of money hostage and literally asked for "favors".

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Dammn, I dont think hes loving around

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I need to see the Lighthouse soon while it's in a theater, I'm getting jazzed just thinking about the VVitch.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i cant believe some mormons were tangled up in some weird sex cult stuff

We're going to invade Mexico over a weird mormon sex cult, aren't we?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Unperson_47 posted:

i have a goat that looks just like this

Is his name Jumpy Jeff?

Is he the whistleblower???

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
philadelphia posters

is there anything worth/requiring investigation before voting today

the possibility of Kendra Brooks and Nicolas O’Rourke from the Working Families Party ousting the Republicans from the minority-party seats in the City Council is pretty amusing

Two Surging Candidates Could Make Philadelphia Far More Progressive. Democrats Are Going to War to Stop Them

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Any normal rear end politician could have easily got this Ukraine Biden story going without all this dumbass poo poo, but Trump is a cartoon wannabe Mafioso with alzheimers so of course he held a bunch of money hostage and literally asked for "favors".

the plan also implicates and undermines Z which increases Ukrainian instability which benefits a certain Eurasian power

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nae! posted:

I dug through my images and found the picture of the offending cone. If you zoom in, you can really wallow in the structure of the cream being 100% ice crystals.

whoa!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

NofrikinfuN posted:

We're going to invade Mexico over a weird mormon sex cult, aren't we?

I mean

Seems like something America would do

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

beto sex cramp posted:

philadelphia posters

the possibility of Kendra Brooks and Nicolas O’Rourke from the Working Families Party ousting the Republicans from the minority-party seats in the City Council is pretty amusing

Two Surging Candidates Could Make Philadelphia Far More Progressive. Democrats Are Going to War to Stop Them

Please vote NO on proposition "continue to make philly smell like piss" :grin:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

the 14 defendant in your hypo would not be covered by marseys law

yeah, there's explicit language in marseys law that excludes "in custody" victims of child prostitution from claiming victim rights so i mean you're technically right

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

this one just has a boring name: Amos

That's a fine name for a goat

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

War, what is it good for?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

I need to see the Lighthouse soon while it's in a theater, I'm getting jazzed just thinking about the VVitch.

its real good. I wish I had sat closer to the screen though, let that lighthouse in the weird aspect ratio wash over me

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*slaps rusty hatch of the gently caress Tomb* this bad boy can fit so many radioactive cannibal ants in it

https://www.newsweek.com/cannibal-ants-soviet-nuclear-bunker-1469573

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

beto sex cramp posted:

philadelphia posters

No on Marcy's law

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah, there's explicit language in marseys law that excludes "in custody" victims of child prostitution from claiming victim rights so i mean you're technically right

I have no idea wha tyiur talkjng about and think you may confused about the law (actually and amendment to the constitution)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
It gonna be pretty funny when there are TWO nations militaries unable to do anything about mexican drug cartels except lose

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this is fuckin wild

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Did trump just watch sicario

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

are those matching bandaids on his temples

electoshock, trepanning, or Necromonger. you decide

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol at wanting AMLO to go US proxy fash on our enemies for us

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

beto sex cramp posted:

philadelphia posters

Not sure, but I was planning on voting for those two. I've seen Joe Cox out on his weird bike a couple of times too :shrug:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Durf posted:

Trepanning or Necromonger, you decide

ron perlman is about to open palm slam some air tickets to syria into lindsay grahamas hands and right then and there

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Vapers rise up

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MiriamElder/status/1191817823812816896?s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Durf posted:

Trepanning or Necromonger, you decide

If your good at skin threading it's a great way to access the pineal gland #TRUSTTHEPLAN #WWG1WGA

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mrs. Dash posted:

Did trump just watch sicario

the cartel attacked one of epstein's child prostitute slave camps, it was one of trumos favorites

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Drunkboxer posted:

its real good. I wish I had sat closer to the screen though, let that lighthouse in the weird aspect ratio wash over me

lmao at this review from rotten tomatoes

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Unlike Lindsey Graham, triumbo does not get the vapers

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao this a huge Russian operation to discredit Zelensku

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao at this review from rotten tomatoes

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

See that's kind of the thing, this sort of scenario that he's pretending to see would have totally worked if Trump had like an ounce of subtlety in his body and wasn't haunted by Fox News visions of bleached servers being trucked around Eastern Europe by Hillary. He could have just wink winked he way around "corruption", told a few key non-moron people at the right (non-recorded) times that what he was really after was some hurt on Biden, ended up getting exactly what he wanted and not be implicated in crimes but him and Giuliani are brainwormed dipshit idiots who kept running around asking loudly if Ukraine was gonna do the crime for them or not and then having a bunch of people text other people about it too to make sure the crime was happening.

Meadows is basically saying "Ok but imagine if he had done this without going on record saying Lets Do Some Crimes a whole lot of times?"

the problem here is that nearly(?) the entire GOP is now brainwormed morons

there used to be a decent amount of cynical shitheads who whipped up the rubes with brainworm food, but now those rubes are fully in control