Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

:yooge: ixnay on the imescray

also nice that the IG immediately called the white hoise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1191824517481541632

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

unlike other forms of trance which prefer the classical vibe,"Trance Ragecore" is a new form of trance involving the extended electrical feel of faster trance and Darkpsy Psytrance mixed with the goth rap of Rap Metal and has baroque, Techno and Acid House elements in it to create a very frightening sound called Trance Ragecore

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mormonpartyboat posted:

i view the movies as a deconstruction of the superhero concept, much more subtle than watchmen or the boys but also far more effective

I would contend that they're just bad

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ben garrison got a normal brain

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's me, the Darkpsy Psytrance

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this doesn't really say how bad it is or if it's his golf course specifically or just tapwater or groundwater in the area in general that's contaminated, or, i dunno, a little column a, a lot of column b as is the case in much of the country

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

GOP defense has devolved to literal LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA

https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/1191826934847737858

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

baw posted:

ben garrison got a normal brain

Reminder that he was the sole disinvitee to that social media thing at the WH which was a near-complete rogues gallery of all the shittiest of chuds

Like he couldn't even meet that threshold

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tacodaemon posted:

it's me, the Darkpsy Psytrance

Your gatkeeping has no effect on PLUR music genres my friend. It just makes their bandanna halter tops more posi and cheap green sunglasses more chill.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve written the whole process off

lmao

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

unlike other forms of trance which prefer the classical vibe,"Trance Ragecore" is a new form of trance involving the extended electrical feel of faster trance and Darkpsy Psytrance mixed with the goth rap of Rap Metal and has baroque, Techno and Acid House elements in it to create a very frightening sound called Trance Ragecore

have i got the site for you

http://music.ishkur.com/

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

euphronius posted:

corporations are using it to sue convicted criminals for the cost of healthcare lmao

lmao. wait, what?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The techno and house intelegencia has tried to kill Trance more times than I can count and all that did was make it MORE normal and MORE hip paradoxically.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

euphronius posted:

lmao

*nods, knowingly, at life*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon posted:

tired of your old mozart trance?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

shovelbum posted:

a superpower hasn't really taken the gloves off since ww2, the sort of persistent idea that the regular US military would roll over to the cartels' brutality is somewhat naive, the kind of brutality our military is built to commit in an unrestricted conflict treats the entire population of mexico as a rounding error in the casualty figures lmao

mexico isn't gonna allow them to do that and unless trump just plans on annexing the entire country they can't really afford to just ignore that and rambo their way through the mexican countryside

they didn't even do that in the middle east, they're definitely not gonna do it to a major trading partner that our house-of-cards economy is partially balanced on

it would very likely just look like a more aggressive version of the same joint taskforce stuff we've already done there, which causes some short-term disruption for the cartels but doesn't actually do anything in the long run, and there would 100% be some reciprocal violence that would probably be targeting civilians rather than the military

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

beto sex cramp posted:

philadelphia posters

is there anything worth/requiring investigation before voting today

the possibility of Kendra Brooks and Nicolas O’Rourke from the Working Families Party ousting the Republicans from the minority-party seats in the City Council is pretty amusing

Two Surging Candidates Could Make Philadelphia Far More Progressive. Democrats Are Going to War to Stop Them
that’s the main one, I think, try to turf the gop off city council entirely

vote no on marsy’s law, it’s badly written and will lead to Unintended Consequences

the judge recalls are all just the mandatory ‘do we keep these guys y/n’ after they’ve been in office 10 years, you can try and identify the republican ones and vote yes

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Reminder that he was the sole disinvitee to that social media thing at the WH which was a near-complete rogues gallery of all the shittiest of chuds

Like he couldn't even meet that threshold

lol and he said he had a private conversation with trump about it

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

I had to look at this guy's post history and I still can't tell if he's some deep cover satire like Joe Keskold

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Durf posted:

have i got the site for you

http://music.ishkur.com/

Don't actually trust iskur on this though he's a dweeb who does not party

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

ahh beautifull albany, its definitely a place that exists

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/waxpancake/status/1191812999863910400

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

A body of water-- a fountain, if you will-- where nothing degrades over time or dies, you say? And it's only $300 a night? AND I'd be supporting my president, Donald J. Trump, by visiting this veritable fountain of youth?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

beto sex cramp posted:

lmao. wait, what?

they are victims too under the law and get restitution

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

my favorite mafia story was the one from the Iceman Killer episode of the dollop. a bunch of italian american guys get busted and immediately ratted on each other. it was the non-italians who actually bought into the no snitching bullshit

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
me, hired to paint a house: i'm not gonna buy any paint or bring a ladder or even show up, basically i've written the whole process off, it's a bunch of b.s.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

tacodaemon posted:

now that's some intelligent dance music

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhs5hKU82W8

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i thought candy corn went bad after Halloween, but this still tastes fine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Duscat posted:

me, hired to paint a house: i'm not gonna buy any paint or bring a ladder or even show up, basically i've written the whole process off, it's a bunch of b.s.

this is actual normal house contractor behavior ime

baw
Nov 5, 2008

sure is fun to follow politics

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

lmao

He's a juror in the senate trial lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

lmao

it really does give some insight into how the Senate GOP really feels about this whole shitshow

they 100% won't vote to impeach and McConnell will make it as much of a sham as possible, but they know there's not even bad faith defenses left at this point. good thing for them our syphilitic-brained slavers who wrote the constitution made sure white supremacy will always rule

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Wildman posted:

"the" chicken sandwich, like, just one?

Right now there is only one official chicken sandwich

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

BIG

WET

TARGET

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bearjew posted:

i thought candy corn went bad after Halloween, but this still tastes fine

make some candy corn chowder

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

this is actual normal house contractor behavior ime

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

brugroffil posted:

it really does give some insight into how the Senate GOP really feels about this whole shitshow

they 100% won't vote to impeach and McConnell will make it as much of a sham as possible, but they know there's not even bad faith defenses left at this point. good thing for them our syphilitic-brained slavers who wrote the constitution made sure white supremacy will always rule

John Roberts runs the trial lmao