Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

DryGoods posted:

gerbils are the Trump Voters of the rodent world

shameful

Both are known for being way up the rear end of a rich white man. Checks out. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

my cat would kill a rat

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Addamere posted:

Are you in Minneapolis? I'm on the blue line rn

Chicago. Midwest blue state solidarity. :hf:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

no i mean link to the investment website

no

(pay no attention to me investing my inheritance there)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

look out the window and tell me how close you are to the ground so we can settle this

Right now like idk 15 feet or so cos we in a bridge

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

pancakes rides the blue line because he works long shifts sabotaging airplanes at o'hare

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pancakes posted:

Chicago. Midwest blue state solidarity. :hf:

Minneapolis is a beacon of progressive liberalism, and some leftism, a mid a sea of rural detritus

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

smarxist posted:

Tane Plape

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TRAINS

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

pancakes rides the blue line because he works long shifts sabotaging airplanes at o'hare

He painted a Hitler mustache on Schnorkles the last time he landed there

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Addamere posted:

Right now like idk 15 feet or so cos we in a bridge

hmm the plane could be on the runway. inconclusive so far

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Nae! posted:

I want to be able to tell people to suck my dick and balls, but I don't have a dick and balls. What can the trans movement do for me?

Sincerely, Ballless on the Ballfield

you can tell people to suck your dick and balls even if you don’t have any. it’s not against the law nobody can stop you

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
ELECTIONS?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

802.11weed posted:

you can tell people to suck your dick and balls even if you don’t have any. it’s not against the law nobody can stop you

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
oh i was wrong, it wasn't poop, it was Grade A biowaste, so don't even worry about it

quote:

The Environmental Protection Agency and the Alabama Department of Environmental Management have both told Hall the material isn't dangerous, because it's supposed to be Grade A biowaste, not raw sewage (which is also the reason for the unique smell).

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/parrish-waste-poop-train-alabama-trnd/index.html

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tell that to the Dick Police

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

hmm the plane could be on the runway. inconclusive so far

Ok now we are negative feet above the ground because either the plane crashed or the train is in a tunnel

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
*shrugs* gotta abort sumthin

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i got grade a biowaste, i got grade a biowaste, i got AAAALLLLLLL grade a biowaste

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Addamere posted:

Ok now we are negative feet above the ground because either the plane crashed or the train is in a tunnel

aircraft can enter tunnels

have you seen the hit 1996 film, Mission: Impossible?

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Is there a distinguishable reason why people in Kentucky are turning on Bevin?

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

county reporting actually looking very interesting in KY right now

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
My dog looks like she's remorseful even though she is beautiful and perfect and has done nothing wrong.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Men and women track times for all distances are very statistically significantly different. Denying trans women access to women's leagues is dumb as hell but you can't just make up the evidence.

sut....da gently caress up

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ok we are above ground now and the PA is telling us not to smoke on the train ... but they could put that recording on a plane just to trick you. Hmm

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1191870670755565568
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1191872610373709825
brb, staying up until 3.00am to find the results of the KY off-year gubernatorial race

:shepicide:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ONIONS

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

Is there a distinguishable reason why people in Kentucky are turning on Bevin?

he trying to kill the teachers pensions, plus general dismantling of previous functioning Obamacare, plus being a giant loving prick to everyone

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

tacodaemon posted:

My long shifts at O'Hare were Saturday nights for CAIR doing pro bono representation for people impacted by the travel ban. That line is dead at O'Hare at 1:30 AM.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trump spiritual advisor, Paula White, w/ hubby Jonathan Cain, keyboardist for Journey, who wrote the song “Faithfully” for his 1st wife, Tané McClure, who sang “Burning in the Third Degree” in the Tech Noir shootout scene in THE TERMINATOR.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol this is the keyboardist from Journey

Dont Stop Believing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pancakes posted:

My dog looks like she's remorseful even though she is beautiful and perfect and has done nothing wrong.

*touches earpiece* im receiving word that the transcript shows the dog has committed extensive crimes

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pancakes posted:

she's a perfect dog

read the transcript

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

she's a perfect dog

read the transcript

memorandum

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

if you can't be sure if you are in the real world or a simulation, it seems, to me at least, that the chance you could actually be in a plane must be decent

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

if you can't be sure if you are in the real world or a simulation, it seems, to me at least, that the chance you could actually be in a plane must be decent

True

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

kenton and Campbell counties are very surprising right now, but how surprising is hard to say without precinct data

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

JAMOOOL posted:

wouldn't just legalizing weed & coke in America pretty much destroy the cartels as we know them today

some cartels have diversified into other lines of business, like human trafficking and stealing oil from pipelines to sell back to refineries ~

https://www.businessinsider.com/drug-cartels-are-stealing-billions-worth-of-oil-from-mexican-pipelines-2014-9

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey who made it old out, knock it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Journey sucks