Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1191867391367618560?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

one time very deep in the backcountry of Yellowstone I was sitting on a log with a serious case of diarrhea for about 30 minutes while 3 wolves watched me from about 200 feet.

three wolf poop

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

they wanted to kill you and eat you then eat your diarrhea

whomst've'd'' amongst us

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

brugroffil posted:

lol every republican is just extremely stupid

NofrikinfuN posted:

They know what works on the idiots that vote for them. :shrug:

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

wonder how many times i've been mistaken for a mason

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

one time very deep in the backcountry of Yellowstone I was sitting on a log with a serious case of diarrhea for about 30 minutes while 3 wolves watched me from about 200 feet.

lol a log had diarrhea what a dumb log

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Is it safe to assume that Beshear is a Kentucky democrat, in that he is going to be a Republican in everything but name?

looking at his record it seems like he's pro-legalization, advocates suing opiod manufacturers, voted to prevent teacher's pensions from getting gutted, and is pro-choice / pro-marriage equality

he did however defend the bill requiring ultrasounds before an abortion

so definitely not as awful as manchin and an obvious upgrade from anyone with an (r) but still a few lovely stances, which is much better than i would have expected out of kentucky tbh

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

Trump spiritual advisor, Paula White, w/ hubby Jonathan Cain, keyboardist for Journey, who wrote the song “Faithfully” for his 1st wife, Tané McClure, who sang “Burning in the Third Degree” in the Tech Noir shootout scene in THE TERMINATOR.

lol just loving lol if you can't dead eye no scope identify every Journey member, including pre Perry and post Pineda eras

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I mean this was the plan all along why even report this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If Masons were really some super-secret insular cult, why not just change their secret handshakes if they were ever revealed?

Even college football players can memorize more new info than that every season.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I knew a dude who was a mason and he was dumb as hell
he was cool though

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*nods sagely*

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Is it safe to assume that Beshear is a Kentucky democrat, in that he is going to be a Republican in everything but name?
He's not. Beshear actually set up a better and more competent healthcare exchange than the federal exchanges which was arguably the best in the nation and attempted to attract electrical car manufacturing to the state. He had to roll out in 2016 and the Democratic nominee got clobbered cause of Trump and going left on social issues.

He's actually an economic populist.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I'm a little late but

There's no law that says a rat can't vote.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
My first thought was that this looks like complete bullshit but then I reminded myself that everything is real.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I knew a dude who was a mason and he was dumb as hell
he was cool though

https://mobile.twitter.com/conceptsbot/status/1191877483878113284

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

LegoMan posted:

I'm a little late but

There's no law that says a rat can't vote.

rats don't live long enough to reach voting age I'm afraid

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
15 minutes until a bunch of polling stations close

please check the landing gear on the poll plane

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

Growing up my sister had one and it got the tumors that everyone knows about now, but this was 30 years ago in rural Oregon so we were kind of at a loss about what to do.

He was cute tho

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This is adorable.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Have any of the articles about the Mormon family who got killed mentioned that Mormons live in that area because they want to do Polygamy or is it Too Soon?

BBC also reported that Mormon colony was v unpopular in local community for having a Walnut orchard that used up all of the town's water

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

If Masons were really some super-secret insular cult, why not just change their secret handshakes if they were ever revealed?

Even college football players can memorize more new info than that every season.

It's not about keeping it secret in general, it's about making sure newbs are able to keep dumb secrets before they're allowed to move up to the "good stuff"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
get out the vote by dumping out huge bags of rats into polling places

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

the thing about secret handshakes is you have to coordinate with all the other secret societies so you don't get conflicts, so they can't really be that secret

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Imagine calling Eric Trump "beautiful"

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

LegoMan posted:

Growing up my sister had one and it got the tumors that everyone knows about now, but this was 30 years ago in rural Oregon so we were kind of at a loss about what to do.

He was cute tho

There's not much you can do. You can spend a huge amount of money and they won't live much longer. If they aren't in pain let it ride and just be friendly with them. Girls get them worse than guys but girls tend to be more active and fun longer, guys get lazy.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

There are a bunch of old masonic temples that are music venues now, a lot of them are kinda cool buildings and have weird service hallways and secret passage type poo poo. Stained glass windows and century old seats etc.

Many of them also have at least 1 wall that leaks like crazy when it rains so lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
got home from voting, checked the mail for today. got a mailer informing me about the new voting machines.

i fuckin love you, philadelphia

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

get out the vote by dumping out huge bags of rats into polling places

rat king 2020

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

It's not about keeping it secret in general, it's about making sure newbs are able to keep dumb secrets before they're allowed to move up to the "good stuff"

it's a loving drinking and dinner club, that's it, good for job networking in some cases

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
cspam secret handshake is just a normal handshake but you look into each other’s eyes and sonorously intone “trimp”

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

pre-op bebop posted:

Imagine calling Eric Trump "beautiful"

i said NO!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
:mood:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

paranoid randroid posted:

cspam secret handshake is just a normal handshake but you look into each other’s eyes and sonorously intone “trimp”

this only happens in delaware

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Man Musk posted:

some cartels have diversified into other lines of business, like human trafficking and stealing oil from pipelines to sell back to refineries ~

https://www.businessinsider.com/drug-cartels-are-stealing-billions-worth-of-oil-from-mexican-pipelines-2014-9

the've also diversified into agriculture like Limes and Avocado industry is hugely cartel controlled now. a few years back there was a ~lime shortage~ bc cartels were taking over. and yeah human trafficing and general business extortion is huge as well. at this point legalizing drugs wouldn't do anything to stop them, its too late. thanks republicans god bless jesus would be proud :911:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
there is no cspam grand master handshake because the only grand master is a racist duck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Man Musk posted:

BBC also reported that Mormon colony was v unpopular in local community for having a Walnut orchard that used up all of the town's water

also it's apparently this "colony"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ervil_LeBaron

and apparently they're speaking out against the cartels and the cartels have been kidnapping them for ransom but, also, thunk