Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Jericho still method acting his jay and silent bob character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
There is no if

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ICHIBAHN posted:

There is no if

I mean he could "just" be a "I have no opinion about the racist fascist child prison slimebags because all I care about is myself" guy.

Which I'm not sure is technically a "chud" but is obviously no better.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Looks like Meltzer got burned and actually apologised to Seth.

The usual IWC shitheels are celebrating like they won the lottery

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1191852297359220736?s=19

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I mean he could "just" be a "I have no opinion about the racist fascist child prison slimebags because all I care about is myself" guy.

Which I'm not sure is technically a "chud" but is obviously no better.

It's that.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Yep. I go to the gym with a couple of olds and they rant about participation trophies. I asked them what they think of the Olympics because last time I checked second and third didn't win either.

Better yet, tell that that if they are not the best at what they do, their paychecks are participation trophies.

Social security is literally a participation trophy for growing old.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Chasyn Rance developments that I'm not going to embed inline are posted here

content warnings for kidnapping, sexual assault, and trafficking

what the gently caress

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Chris James 2 posted:

Chasyn Rance developments that I'm not going to embed inline are posted here

content warnings for kidnapping, sexual assault, and trafficking

Jesus christ

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sickening

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/malcolmvelli/status/1191763729534332934?s=21

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

It's nice that he's keeping busy, it's always hard to be stuck at home with nothing to do all day

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Better yet, tell that that if they are not the best at what they do, their paychecks are participation trophies.

Social security is literally a participation trophy for growing old.

Wtf nah

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

loving amazing.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Has Stokely even been on TV yet? Surely he can find the hard cam by now.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Has Stokely even been on TV yet? Surely he can find the hard cam by now.

Of course not, WWE didn't hire him to use him. They hired him so AEW couldn't.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/janelababy/status/1191882670034366465?s=21

Joey Janela for AEW Champion

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/782750225270267904

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

What the gently caress is he even "and lastly"'ing? It's a lone tweet. It's not part of a thread. It's just a single tweet of him sounding like a moron.

He meant "and Lashley", probably because he was told his name is Seth and he's a bastard.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

...Dammit Jericho.
...Just...gently caress...
Being a politically disinterested libertarian is one thing.
But you gave a Trump talk time on your loving podcast...
Just...eeerrrrgh.

And this Chasyn Rance monster is making his bid for the NY64 Tournament that will never happen.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 6, 2019

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

ChrisBTY posted:

...Dammit Jericho.
...Just...gently caress...
Being a politically disinterested libertarian is one thing.
But you gave a Trump talk time on your loving podcast...
Just...eeerrrrgh.
1.) Pushed AEW to pair him with known bigot Jake Hager.
2.) Hashtagged the KKK to come like his tweet.
3.) Had Don Jr. on his podcast.

People can be racist without throwing an arm band on and chanting. People can be racist without realizing it. We need to stop "well, I'm sure in his heart" about stuff. I don't give a gently caress what's in your heart. It's meaningless.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I never even thought to defend Jericho's character because I thought it was a non-issue. I never thought of it outside it "dude loves "the bubbly" a little more much"
Living your life in a libertarian hellscape where nobody has much in the way of concern for their own bodies far less anybody elses is going to produce gross people and if I couldn't accept that even a little I wouldn't be here in wrestleland.
But there's a jump between "Photo Op with militarized police officers" and "Having Donald Trump Jr on your podcast"
As somebody in camp "Jericho can make a bid to be G.O.A.T." this isn't a bitter pill. This is a Jalapeno suppository

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris Jericho... Was Always Bad

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I'm glad I don't know anything about Japanese politics. I'll never know if Tanahashi is the Japanese equivalent of a chud. And I can shout "go ace!" at my TV when he faces Jericho in January. (Actually whisper it at my laptop because my wife will still be asleep when wk is on.)

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

ChrisBTY posted:

I never even thought to defend Jericho's character because I thought it was a non-issue. I never thought of it outside it "dude loves "the bubbly" a little more much"
Living your life in a libertarian hellscape where nobody has much in the way of concern for their own bodies far less anybody elses is going to produce gross people and if I couldn't accept that even a little I wouldn't be here in wrestleland.
But there's a jump between "Photo Op with militarized police officers" and "Having Donald Trump Jr on your podcast"
As somebody in camp "Jericho can make a bid to be G.O.A.T." this isn't a bitter pill. This is a Jalapeno suppository

Is there anyone else in the running for GOAT that doesn't have disasterous politics?

Only one I can think of is DBry.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/terry-funk-says-he-could-beat-donald-trump-and-joe-biden-same-time

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

:unsmith: Terry

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'd dearly love to watch him do it.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The satchel rear end promo, but instead of Mick, it's about Trump

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

You should go listen to Jericho's podcast with Jesse Ventura sometimes. The guy is ignorant as gently caress. Jesse will bring up major world events and Jericho is like, "Oh yeah, what was that?" and Jesse has to pause before he explains it.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Sanders/Funk 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Oh yeah I forgot.
"Wrestling doesn't set you up for anything but wrestling"
I'm starting to feel like these guys need to be actively deprogrammed.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man that’s disappointing Jericho is a MAGA chud...I guess not that it surprises me but yeah woof

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

TheKingslayer posted:

You should go listen to Jericho's podcast with Jesse Ventura sometimes. The guy is ignorant as gently caress. Jesse will bring up major world events and Jericho is like, "Oh yeah, what was that?" and Jesse has to pause before he explains it.

I’m pretty sure that’s how you get a whack job like Ventura to talk about the moon men on your radio show.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

In the end it was Terry Funk whose balls could fill a dump truck

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TheKingslayer posted:

This is not now, nor has it ever been, a good excuse for platforming white supremacists or fascists.

History has documented this time and again. We start building camps, and everybody goes "I don't want to talk politics," and then atrocities happen and history, if fascism loses, rightly shits on those people for standing aside and letting it happen.

This isn't even standing aside. This is handing Jimmy Hitler a microphone and your cultivated audience of fans and saying "go, fascist! Radicalize!"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its hard to spin having Trump Jr on your podcast to talk his political book. Like, unless Jericho spends the entire interview pushing back, challenging him, and rebutting his lies its not like Junior is there to discuss anything except how unfairly his father is treated, how great of a president he's been, and how evil all the sjw snowflakes are. The book is named "Triggered."

Plus like... its in the middle of a political race so its basically platforming the campaign.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jericho shouldn’t have Donald Trump Jr on his podcast and no one should give WWE money. Two incredibly despicable actions that support racism

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

LividLiquid posted:

This is not now, nor has it ever been, a good excuse for platforming white supremacists or fascists.

History has documented this time and again. We start building camps, and everybody goes "I don't want to talk politics," and then atrocities happen and history, if fascism loses, rightly shits on those people for standing aside and letting it happen.

This isn't even standing aside. This is handing Jimmy Hitler a microphone and your cultivated audience of fans and saying "go, fascist! Radicalize!"

Pretty much this. I really doubt that Jericho is a chud himself, but ignorance is no excuse for giving monsters like the Trumps a platform to spread their views

He works closely with trans, gay and Latino wrestlers and he should have the goddamn presence of mind to consider their safety and well-being before doing photo ops with a transphobic, homophobic racist politician

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Jericho: Did you see my Podcast with Trump Jr. It was lit.
I'm not sure who but please somebody backstage: You mean the guy whom, if he and his father had his way, would ship 60% of the inner circle back to their hypothetical lands of origin?
Jericho: (makes a face like somebody just spoke to him in binary)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

trump jr is a piece of poo poo, jericho is a piece of poo poo, i will probably not boycott aew over it