Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Drunkboxer posted:

are there any particularly whiny ones that I can laugh at?

all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buttfuck godbless heaven

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

looking to communism to ensure that everyone gets a manservant

from each according to their abilities, to each ubereats

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loving christ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

from each according to their abilities, to each ubereats

is that what nietzche meant about the ubermensch

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i was at the hipster coffee shop and all the liberals were saying ok boomer to this nice old lady in line they made her cry she asked them please sirs and/or madams please stop im just a old lady please dont be mean to me! and they didnt stop they called her a boomer 69 times or more it was terrifying it was disgusting obama did this vote 4 howar

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

boomers are gonna try to make “ok millennial” catch on. when trump tweets it to AOC, it’ll make “ok boomer” a failure of an insult or movement.

pretty easy play here.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Boomers have stolen so much wealth that its too abstract to even describe how better off society would be if it was redistributed which helps foster education and more importantly, easily preventable deaths that are not malignantly deliberate due to their myopia

so no, it is not problematic to say Ok, Boomer if it diminishes their self-proclaimed status

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
:smugbert: Proud deplorable here
:what: "Okay Boomer"
:monocle:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Rah! posted:

i was at the hipster coffee shop and all the liberals were saying ok boomer to this nice old lady in line they made her cry she asked them please sirs and/or madams please stop im just a old lady please dont be mean to me! and they didnt stop they called her a boomer 69 times or more it was terrifying it was disgusting obama did this vote 4 howar

thanks g*d trump was there to intervene, in an extremely alpha and sexy fashion, and now that old lady is secretary of state

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Buttfuck godbless heaven

someone get joe biden off the stage before he makes another gaffe :wth:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeligon/status/1191877083720486918

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The ole trump n dump

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Target Practice posted:

is there a way to download this and view it? I want to see if I know anybody on it

honestly this is something that I think everyone should do

We'll put out a guide on Bellingcat how to do it very soon.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

solidarity with wealthy old white people, but not with your working class employees is now being referred to as "jacobin praxis"

Jacobin Praxis, is that a new cyberpunk protagonist in a william gibson novel?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

quote:

In a Facebook post in August, Nadiyah Ali, a nurse from Katy, Texas, compared the sandwich to a rival’s: Chick-fil-A’s version, she wrote, tasted as if it were made “by a white woman named Sarah who grew up around black people.” The Popeyes sandwich, she added, tasted “like it was cooked by an older black lady named Lucille.”

i

uh

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

what the gently caress

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lastgirl posted:

Boomers have stolen so much wealth that its too abstract to even describe how better off society would be if it was redistributed which helps foster education and more importantly, easily preventable deaths that are not malignantly deliberate due to their myopia

so no, it is not problematic to say Ok, Boomer if it diminishes their self-proclaimed status

Remarkable how wealth inequality really started to ramp up as soon as boomers entered the workforce, almost as if it were a generational goal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Jacobin Praxis, is that a new cyberpunk protagonist in a william gibson novel?

i think that was the name of the guy molly millions shot in the nuts with her flechette in mona lisa overdrive

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Lol the GOP in KY is straight up dropping the pretense of caring about democracy and already openly flirting with undoing the results of the Gov race because the libertarians "should have" voted R.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

“They were too stupid to successfully commit a crime” Lindsay Graham stumping for Trump 2020

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Addamere posted:

sounds like someone is not presently enjoying a siesta

i will be doing so in *checks watch* 12 minutes

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Anybody else think "Ok Boomer" is kinda lovely, gross, toxic and so easy to just not say?

you could say "ok dad" instead

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

what in the gently caress am i reading

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
chick-fil-a: brines chicken in pickle juice, uses msg in breading
popeyes: brines chicken in pickle juice, uses msg in breading

seems kind of similar to me!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Siljmonster posted:

what the gently caress

The failing New York times

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Still, even approaching authenticity is no small feat for a company that was started by a white man and is now owned by the conglomerate, Restaurant Brands International, that also owns Burger King and Tim Hortons.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

lmao :wtc:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i think that was the name of the guy molly millions shot in the nuts with her flechette in mona lisa overdrive

Lupus Yonderboy~

Lupi Yondergirl~

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Siljmonster posted:

chick-fil-a: brines chicken in pickle juice, uses msg in breading
popeyes: brines chicken in pickle juice, uses msg in breading

seems kind of similar to me!

yeah but lucille added a lil touch of 'decades of systematic racism' to the recipe, to give it that extra ~zing~

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im just wondering if none of the people writing or reading this remember old church's chicken commercials

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

love when my brand approaches authenticity

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Siljmonster posted:

what the gently caress

apparently

https://twitter.com/youngsinick/status/1192142656685690880

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

piss

PISS

P I S S

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

computer can i get a trump hat wobble?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Lupi Yondergirl~

dope stagename

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

*car horn aooooooooooooooooooooooooga*

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The Popeye's Chicken sandwich is so good, it makes me feel like saying the N word! --New York Times

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the whitest possible man takes a bite of a popeyes chicken sandwich]: "wow, this tastes so black"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine the sort of tender-hearted wimpy mid-30's blogger who hears the "Ok Boomer" meme and is like "Wow, interesting. Better get ahead of this teachable moment with another classic 'as a liberal this mean meme makes me feel sad' post for all my fellow crypto-christian wimps to feel aggrieved about"