Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

bradzilla posted:

I'm genuinely curious since actual new people are extremely rare on SA nowadays. How did you find us and what made you decide to register?

And also, how did you have the courage to post within a week of registering? I think I probably waited like a year at least before making a post after registering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Ganso Bomb posted:

And also, how did you have the courage to post within a week of registering? I think I probably waited like a year at least before making a post after registering.

This place isn't nearly as scary as it used to be.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikegal posted:

My first thought was oh no is it Mel lol

Their posts don't exude bitterness and hostility so I doubt it

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Yeah no I just made a account and started posting. I'm a loving badass.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Crapple! posted:

You are brave. I lurked Leonard J Crabs and being fucky fresh and Jeff K and remember poo poo back in ‘03 before I even register an account in ‘08.

Welcome to the last bastion of the cool and good.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Crapple! posted:

Holy poo poo I've been here for 5 days and I want Earth to explode

It’s funny cuz you’ve been here five days and now I want the earth to explode

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Crapple! is my cousin from romania. if they say anything bad then it's not my fault but if they are good it's partially because of me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

democracy is dying so lets give a platform to the people that killed it. Great job Chris Jerko.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
lol I remember my first posts...it got me a probe. when I got off probe I joked about the probe and got another. that's when I both learned to hate Scotsman and stopped posting for a few months...now im filling the forum with my full diapies every day like a good goon.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jericho should have interviewed ivanka instead

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

coconono posted:

democracy is dying so lets give a platform to the people that killed it. Great job Chris Jerko.

democracy is dead and has been since we started regime changing our way into nightmare land

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

To the surprise of no one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WatermelonGun posted:

democracy is dead and has been since we started regime changing our way into nightmare land

So the 40s?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

coconono posted:

So the 40s?

ye

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

https://twitter.com/outsports/status/1192162245679206401

Good on him for a really solid apology and owning his shittiness. Sounds like someone who has really come to terms with how awful he was and has worked to be a better person.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I just went 6 to mids on Scorpio and I’m gonna put this to the test by offering a devils 3 way for my marriage. Let’s see if he REALLY means it!!!!

But seriously, I love that he did this and I’ve become a huge fan since seeing him in AEW. Thank god he did this.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Speaking of Scorpio Sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbF8Dagpic

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I did not know Scorpio said bad things, but I like his apology and growth.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

scorpio did a big apology in an AMA like two or three years ago but nobody seems to have picked up on it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

scorpio did a big apology in an AMA like two or three years ago but nobody seems to have picked up on it

I get it, what kind of person reads a Scorpio Sky AMA before AEW.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That was something I had been wondering about since his comeback, glad to know he’s changed for the better.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1wiVXn2kU

Quite enjoyable, Mark Andrews watches his first match as Lightning Kid in 2006 with some NXT UK colleagues. It's very, very small, but then he was 14.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Wendell posted:

:same:

I had no idea of any of this but good on him

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Scorpio Sky literally just gripping his dong almost the entire interview. What a beast. You gotta respect it

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWEApollo/status/1192172383387258880?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Wendell posted:

It's so easy to apologize and get it right. You just have to mean it.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Super No Vacancy posted:

I know it's definitely been posted in the various threads here recently, but it's nice to just reaffirm things sometimes with more up-to-date quotes and interviews so you can be sure someone is still not a trash bag. It's good to know that he has a history of calling himself out for his own bad behavior, too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
IIRC, Scorpio lost a WWE deal based off those comments, thry liked him as Harold in the Kane/DB anger managment skits, so he absolutely paid for it, unlike a lot of idiots who say dumb poo poo on social media

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Nov 6, 2019

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Free Uhaa Nation.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ThePariah posted:

Free Uhaa Nation.

Also Heath Slater and Kevin Owen's please

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a freed kevin owens would go to ROH while begging every 3 months to get back into WWE. no question

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST WE ARE THE BEST (ess see YOU) PRIDE OF THE WEST (ess see YOU)

https://twitter.com/outsports/status/1192162245679206401

Good on him for a really solid apology and owning his shittiness. Sounds like someone who has really come to terms with how awful he was and has worked to be a better person.

Jericho bad, SCU good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

since I got kicked off twitter again, has ACH said or done anything more?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gaz-L posted:

Jericho bad, SCU good.

As much as I enjoy the corny dad rock shenanigans of the SCU entrance, I still kinda wish Sky used this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8MRCX3Y1DA

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

coconono posted:

since I got kicked off twitter again, has ACH said or done anything more?

Doesn't look like it.

Also RIP to coconono.

Again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

El Gallinero Gros posted:

IIRC, Scorpio lost a WWE deal based off those comments, thry liked him as Harold in the Kane/DB anger managment skits, so he absolutely paid for it, unlike a lot of idiots who say dumb poo poo on social media

Shocking face turn from homophobic comments, here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'd been lurking on my then girlfriend's account for a year or so when I finally got around to registering. I intended not to post for a few weeks but like within 3-4 hours of registering somebody was wrong about the X-Men online so I hit the post button and apparently never loving stopped :xd:

Crapple! posted:

:patriot:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

join 4 world of warcraft

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

My dark shame is that I joined for the Dangan ronpa LP

I did lurk for several months before hand though, and in my defense it was before it blew up with the tumblr crowd. It was pretty funny watching people who signed up specifically for that one thread and nothing else get banned by the dozens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahaha I was going to mention that I remember that attracted a bunch of new registers but couldn't remember the name of the game. The goon who was LPing it was also translating the game on the fly too, right? And it was at the time the ONLY English translation it was possible to get?