Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Aumanor posted:

Goddamnit why are there no leaks for this month's chapter yet? The wait's killing me.

Here is a spoiler:

The true titan was man.

Ah wait nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

I went gradually through Muv Luv over a month until I hit Marimo then finished it within three days.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Is it out yet? Edit: what I found it doesn't come out until the 8th.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Nov 5, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new chapter!

oh my god, the clown and levi, holy poo poo lol oh my goddddd

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
eren turned into a stegosaurus, the symbolic animal of the apocalypse

it all makes sense now

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
rand_paul_its_happening.gif

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I dont understand when is this chapter supposed to be happening

Seems to be before Eren attack on Marley, but Armin mentions "Zeke strategy"?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lmao

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Well then.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Why you gotta remind me that Potato Girl aka Best Girl is gone drat it. Also holy poo poo Eren is not loving around

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

that party scene was really great :unsmith:

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Captain Invictus posted:

oh my god, the clown and levi, holy poo poo lol oh my goddddd

:kimchi: lmaoooo

also nope, i still don't buy the genocide route.

time to wait another month! God I cannot wait to see all this animated.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Erin partying with the foreigners was super rad.

...what the gently caress is going to happen next?

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

DEATH TO MARLEY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Eren has achieve his final form:

Angrierest Eren

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

I was going to crop the same part!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

morcant posted:

:kimchi: lmaoooo

also nope, i still don't buy the genocide route.

time to wait another month! God I cannot wait to see all this animated.

I'm wondering if the cliffhanger we got this month isn't the end of Eren's speech, and it's been cut off here for dramatic effect.

The big spread with Mikasa and Armin was amazing, this arc animated is going to be something else.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Conspiratiorist posted:

Anyone got a guess on who the guy circled in red is? I had thought it might be Rod Reiss from the eyebrows, but his hair is a bit curly while all the Reiss have very straight hair, and to my knowledge none are depicted with hats like this.

We got an answer to this, although what Eren said means we'll likely see him again and it'll probably be bad times.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
The only fragments we're missing now are the green circle and crying Historia.

ED: He's probably crying because the rumbling will kill them all.

Conspiratiorist fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Nov 6, 2019

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Eren Looks like a demon on that last page. Anyway the best solution I can see is to defeat the Eren Spine Titan, hijack this thing, and hopefully destroy the paths.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I'm also wondering if/when Annie's ever gonna show up again. All the other shifters are here, it'd be real strange for only eight of the nine to be involved in the final confrontation. Especially since Eren just used the psychic PA system to talk to every child of Ymir and Annie's biggest motivation would be very opposed to what he just said.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Titanosaurus Eren is everything I never knew I wanted.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
That People of Ymir group really going "we're not like those other devils, we're one of the good ones."

Rip and tear, Eren

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
AND WHAT ROUGH BEAST ITS HOUR COME ROUND AT LAST RUMBLES FROM PARADISE TO BE BORN

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Is it me or is very ironic that 'champion of Freedom' Eren is now totally deprived of free will, at a much higher degree than any other character? He is trapped in a path already set, since the moment he saw glimpses of the future, unable to do anything different as he sees all the things are happening like in his visions foretold.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
At least they will be the last of humanity again.

ATP_Power posted:

I'm also wondering if/when Annie's ever gonna show up again. All the other shifters are here, it'd be real strange for only eight of the nine to be involved in the final confrontation. Especially since Eren just used the psychic PA system to talk to every child of Ymir and Annie's biggest motivation would be very opposed to what he just said.

It's 6 of 9.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 6, 2019

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Kerning chameleons dream come true

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

whalestory posted:

Well no, we are clearly not supposed to be rooting for Eren here. And it became fairly clear a few chapters ago that Eren was up to something bad.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Don't tell me his stupid plan is to make everyone in the world team up to fight him and thus achieve peace? That won't work, Marley will just genocide the Eldians afterwards to prevent this ever happening again.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

whalestory posted:

Nah, Grisha wanted to stop him. There must have been something else he saw that made him decide to give Eren the power , but Zeke cut the memory train short.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
eren genociding the world would be a cool ending mostly because i don't think i ever expected it nor will it actually happen

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Elias_Maluco posted:

I dont understand when is this chapter supposed to be happening

Seems to be before Eren attack on Marley, but Armin mentions "Zeke strategy"?

Please help me understand, my memory is bad: when is this happening?

It can be after Eren attack on Marley cause Sasha is alive and they are setting foot on Marley for the first time, but it can't be before because they know about Zeke plan, which they only learned after

I couldn't read the whole thing yet, I had to top at the middle. But this is making me mad

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Elias_Maluco posted:

Please help me understand, my memory is bad: when is this happening?

It can be after Eren attack on Marley cause Sasha is alive and they are setting foot on Marley for the first time, but it can't be before because they know about Zeke plan, which they only learned after

I couldn't read the whole thing yet, I had to top at the middle. But this is making me mad

It's in the 5 year skip after beating Bert and Ernie. Presumably the ex-Marleyians told them about Zeke's plan.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

RatHat posted:

It's in the 5 year skip after beating Bert and Ernie. Presumably the ex-Marleyians told them about Zeke's plan.

Thank you

drat, maybe I need to reread this thing again, I was under the impression that Zekes plan was revealed to the walls guys only after the attack on Marley, only Eren knew about it

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm cool with any plan that ends with more titan fights at this point. The complex and expertly woven plot dealing with very heavy themes is cool and all, but at the end of the day I started reading for big flesh mechs beating the poo poo out of each other and that's where my heart is.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Elias_Maluco posted:

Thank you

drat, maybe I need to reread this thing again, I was under the impression that Zekes plan was revealed to the walls guys only after the attack on Marley, only Eren knew about it

Not Zeke's sterilization plan but his extraction plan from Marley.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

RatHat posted:

Don't tell me his stupid plan is to make everyone in the world team up to fight him and thus achieve peace? That won't work, Marley will just genocide the Eldians afterwards to prevent this ever happening again.

Yeah it’s either this or he’s doing something else and has to make sure everyone hates him for it to work, murdering the world seems super out of character.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
It's actually in his character now after all the flashbacks. Eren even said it himself, "If your going to try to steal my freedom, I'll steal your's first". Not in this chapter but just a few chapters ago.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Nov 7, 2019

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Elias_Maluco posted:

Thank you

They weren't told the specifics of the plan (if Zeke even told anyone his actual plan), just that Zeke had a plan to use the Founder to achieve peace for Eldians. Eren snuck into the internment zone to get more information from Zeke himself, and to get ready to kick off the war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

In all fairness to Eren, it's virtually a zero sum game between the Paradisians and everyone else. The story's been some level of allegory about the distrustful nature of human beings and how true peace was probably never obtainable between them and the world.

Even if Zeke's plan was carried out, it's probably fair to believe that wouldn't be enough to placate their enemies and it would still lead to a genocidal or torturous fate for the remaining Eldians.

The non-apocalyptic version of his plan would be to use all these titans to disarm the entire world as well as cripple their technologies and structures while asserting heavy handed dominance with the Paradisians ending up as the world power.