Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

just want u to know this:

BENGHAZI AIN'T GOING AWAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

they own except when ppl don't kno what yield means

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ho ho ho

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1192235040467537920

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

sorry for venting

i get a real kick out of reading amazon q&as

nearly as much as i do from reading comments on ANY story involving a automobile manufacturer. everyone comes out of the woodwork to say:

1. "never had this problem from my HONDA"
2. "this is why i've always been a chevy man"
3. "i was conceived on a moped"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

not going away:

• Benghazi
  • Donald J. Trump
  • XFL

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SKULL.GIF posted:

if you can handle one traffic circle you can handle this fine

Well then buckle up buttercup

I mean it, you're going to want your seatbelt on for when I hit somebody that didn't know they had to yield to traffic already in the circle

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

:mood:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

but but but the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has done so much to ensure no child has to go to public school!!!! how could he do this?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

They'll make it a turnpike where if you miss the exit and go around again you pay twice

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Gringostar posted:

just because there is no ethical consumption under capitalism doesn't mean it can't be nice

Amount okay? No.
Amount nice? Yes.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

BENGHAZI AIN'T GOING AWAY

who?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cumshitter posted:

lmbo

im also ramping up the homosexual supremacy in the r/relationships thread

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

3DCAT posted:

When have Americans ever been able to handle a roundabout tho

very easily?

they're like a billion times safer than intersections

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

the only ethical consumption in capitalism:

1. tuberculosis
2. 69

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

snart helg

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

the area in the middle is so big that they have to make a park out of it, and in order to allow people to get to the park they have to install crosswalks and traffic-lights. The traffic caused by the installation of traffic lights means that the traffic circle will no longer hold a continuous flow of cars, resulting in something that is no better than a normal intersection, except that it's more confusing

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what game is this?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon posted:

be careful out there

NSFL

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Play Cities Skylines and embrace roundabout death

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

twoday posted:

the area in the middle is so big that they have to make a park out of it, and in order to allow people to get to the park, and cars to get into the inner lane, they have to install crosswalks and traffic-lights. The traffic caused by the installation of traffic lights means that the traffic circle will no longer hold a continuous flow of cars, resulting in something that is no better than a normal intersection, except that it's more confusing

that's dumb though yeah

just make pedestrian bridges

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SKULL.GIF posted:

very easily?

they're like a billion times safer than intersections

I'm not arguing that they're easier I'm simply saying that 99% of Americans doing dumb poo poo like coming to a complete stop in the roundabout because they see a car approaching

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Dolphin posted:

His philanthropy was only ever invented to distract from the colossal piece of poo poo everyone knew he was in the 90's.

Bill Gates did nothing wrong in the 90s. Windows 98 was fuckin amazing. Microsoft Excel 5.0 was awe-inspiring.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

I live in lancaster, it literally smells like cow/pig/chicken poo poo from march - aug, so i probably wouldn't even notice

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/kingsthings/status/1192159868569866245

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
it would be safer for people sit on a sled and propel themselves to work by blasting away with a machinegun than have florida drivers go through a two way roundabout

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

3DCAT posted:

I'm not arguing that they're easier I'm simply saying that 99% of Americans doing dumb poo poo like coming to a complete stop in the roundabout because they see a car approaching

:yooge: we're going to kill the stupid Americans

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
There's a roundabout outside of DC that confused people so much that they put traffic lights up around it and then ultimately ran a road straight through the roundabout. It'd so hilarious to see and wonder how things went so wrong lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

also @ all the dumbasses on every loving amazon listing asking if the product is made in china

of course it is, quit trying to grandstand on a loving amazon q&a

once I was doing a search of reviews for where something was made (it wasn't something obviously made in china) and I guess I typed the search into the question box because nothing came up and then somebody responded to my question "where made" with "don't know"

I'm a boomer now, RIP

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

what game is this?

rollercoaster tycoon i think

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

3DCAT posted:

There's a roundabout outside of DC that confused people so much that they put traffic lights up around it and then ultimately ran a road straight through the roundabout. It'd so hilarious to see and wonder how things went so wrong lol

lmfao

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

I AM SO
SAD

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Secretary Pompeo Arrives in Nuremberg by U.S. Department of State, on Flickr

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Unperson_47 posted:

what game is this?

the documentary, blackfish

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

about a half hour to go until the chud rally speech in Monroe, Louisiana (getting out the vote for the gubernatorial runoff)

here's a stream if you want to watch the chuds milling around for a while https://youtu.be/Ap2She4WRIc

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

twoday posted:

the area in the middle is so big that they have to make a park out of it, and in order to allow people to get to the park they have to install crosswalks and traffic-lights. The traffic caused by the installation of traffic lights means that the traffic circle will no longer hold a continuous flow of cars, resulting in something that is no better than a normal intersection, except that it's more confusing

wouldn't a valid solution be to install a bridge or two to get to the central park??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

3DCAT posted:

theres a couple roundabouts near me and every single one just put up stop signs before you enter