Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns have 5 more (divisional) wins in their schedule so that’s 7-9 minimum and baby that’s enough for a wildcard spot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the ravens only won because of good rng

interestingly the Patriots actually had much better fumble luck until it evened out with Humphrey's recover for a TD.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

The Browns have been the Washington Generals of the NFL since 1999.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lets not focus on how terrible the browns are and always have been and will be, how lovely their qb is and how stupid you have to be to root for them.

the freaking ravens! are good

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ghost Dog posted:

lets not focus on how terrible the browns are and always have been and will be, how lovely their qb is and how stupid you have to be to root for them.

the freaking ravens! are good

Stop pretending like your team isn't the Browns. We all know the truth. The real Browns are in Baltimore both in baseball and football, and no amount of name changing or pretending that its not the same franchise will change that.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

agreed, the ravens ahve 10 nfl championships and 2 superbowls and drafted ozzie newsome, then made him the gm. all of it in baltimore. thank you art modell for being a perfect owner

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Thank you art

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

top ravens coaches all time list

#1 john harbaugh

2: stink fartindale

c: paul brown

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

agreed, the ravens ahve 10 nfl championships and 2 superbowls and drafted ozzie newsome, then made him the gm. all of it in baltimore. thank you art modell for being a perfect owner

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Stop pretending like your team isn't the Browns. We all know the truth. The real Browns are in Baltimore both in baseball and football, and no amount of name changing or pretending that its not the same franchise will change that.

I legit love this tantrum every time. Feels good to be a Baltimore Browns fan

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when i think about being a baltimore sports fan, i sometimes am sad about things like The Fumble but then i remember that lebron james won that nba championship for us with The Block and it redeems the sad feelings i had from earnest byner( ) loving up my night as a 1 year old or whatever

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Faker Gayfield

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Art Modell was a great man. Also Robert Irsay was a piece of poo poo.Do not @ me

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I wish Cleveland never got another football team and that the current Browns team would be the first Canadian NFL team.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Also, I love that even during a down year where all their offensive talent is dead or left that the Steelers are easily the 2nd best team in the division

Get hosed ohio

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Doctor Butts posted:

I wish Cleveland never got another football team and that the current Browns team would be the first Canadian NFL team.

True that. If Columbus ever brings back the Panhandles I'm jumping ship.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

some of my favorite baltimore sports figures are johnny "football" unitas, ray lewis, ray rice and lebron raymone james

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ghost Dog posted:

some of my favorite baltimore sports figures are johnny "football" unitas, ray lewis, ray rice and lebron raymone james

You forgot Jim Brown, Marion Motley and Otto Graham.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Nah, those guys kinda suck.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Everybody is talking about the Cleveland Browns and their multiple Hall of Fame players and coaches. Establishing such a history of dominant winning isn't usually easy, but for the Browns it was literally since day one. This year the Browns have hit a few roadblocks, but are hoping for a playoff spot when they go 10-6 to finish the year. They still have five easy wins (Ravens, Bengals twice, Steelers twice) so they'll only have to win out to get there. Not an issue for this squad.

Coach Kitchens is feeling the heat from a few bad play calls over the season. But you know what? If those plays had gone the other way, they'd be calling him Genius Freddy and comparing him to the three greatest coaches of all time: Bill Belichik (former Browns coach), Marty Schottenheimer (Browns) and the late great Paul Brown.

While 2-6 isn't where the Browns thought they'd be, it's just an easy 8 wins until the post season and a Super Bowl victory and parade!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Oberst posted:

Also, I love that even during a down year where all their offensive talent is dead or left that the Steelers are easily the 2nd best team in the division

Get hosed ohio

:hmmyes:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Thank you art

edit to also add

Oberst posted:

Get hosed ohio

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

So who are the Bengals gonna take with the first overall pick?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

WampaLord posted:

So who are the Bengals gonna take with the first overall pick?

tua, who they’re going to ruin

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Doesn't Burrow make more sense for a McVay copycat system?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chase young and 2 star quarterbacks in the later rounds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's also necessary to draft Antonio Gandy-Golden

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Doesn't Burrow make more sense for a McVay copycat system?

Please don't ruin this promising young Ohio boy by making him play for one of our lovely NFL teams.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Goddamn that playoff streak really spoiled me, cheering for Cincy has been pretty drat bleak lately.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Goddamn that playoff streak really spoiled me, cheering for Cincy has been pretty drat bleak lately.

what about the playoff streak was good.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Hawk/status/1192193362763235348

lol irl at this

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a long retired joey porter beat the afcn champion bengals in a playoff game, that was good

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Ghost Dog posted:

a long retired joey porter beat the afcn champion bengals in a playoff game, that was good

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

would you say that you are glad they lost

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

4 years is not that long

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
It's sad that Browns fans are happy go lucky, creative fans and the Bengals fans are old white men who are personifications of Eifert Posting's posts.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm an old white man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
you should be ashamed of yourself