Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Yes hah. I really like claws of the wolf but then I can’t use erentil. The Randy’s BUP erentil is such a perfect loadout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

haveblue posted:

Yeah, they didn't change how that screen actually works internally, just had the UI display quests and bounties separately. That was faster to ship than redoing the entire system to have independent collections.

loving seriously!? Well, I guess I shouldn't keep redoing those stupid augmented weapon questions.

God damnit.

When can I turn in the IB bounties? Tomorrow? Sometime tonight?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Captain Log posted:

loving seriously!? Well, I guess I shouldn't keep redoing those stupid augmented weapon questions.

God damnit.

When can I turn in the IB bounties? Tomorrow? Sometime tonight?

tomorrow after patch

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I kinda liked when each iron banner had two different guns with random rolls that could drop and also you could get a semi god roll after doing all the rank up for the week

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

I kinda liked when each iron banner had two different guns with random rolls that could drop and also you could get a semi god roll after doing all the rank up for the week

Ok boomer

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
no no no no, oh okay cool

https://i.imgur.com/zsAvkOX.gifv

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

As a warlock main, the rest of this page should be people quoting this. It would be perfect if you fell to your death though.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Why do some swords look awesome and my sword looks like a cobbled together golf club?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

I kinda liked when each iron banner had two different guns with random rolls that could drop and also you could get a semi god roll after doing all the rank up for the week Destiny 1

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Finally got The Last Word.

loving gently caress that quick draw or start over component. It took me seventeen tries.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Captain Log posted:

Why do some swords look awesome and my sword looks like a cobbled together golf club?

took too many sketchy growth pills

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
The constant studdering and slowdown when I enter the menu/infuse weapons and armor/add power to armor is grating and infuriating.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

IronSaber posted:

The constant studdering and slowdown when I enter the menu/infuse weapons and armor/add power to armor is grating and infuriating.

It's a PC game now, console support is a secondary concern.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

xzzy posted:

It's a PC game now, console support is a secondary concern.

We've lost, my fella consolers... we've lost...

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:negative:

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

:hai:

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

IronSaber posted:

I bought a cheap external SSD and moved the game over and it cut menu times more than half. Now it's just mildly annoying instead of controller breaking.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
e: clicked post twice like a boomer.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Dear destiny

Please cancel the Mercury strikes

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

moist turtleneck posted:

Dear destiny

Please cancel the Mercury strikes

Moist you’re the second best poster in this thread but this is wrong and you need to be called on it

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Moist you’re the second best poster in this thread but this is wrong and you need to be called on it

I'd be happy if they greatly shortened the Infinite Forest sections of it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The only time I can remember actually wanting to go into the Infinite Forest was when one of the invitation of the nine bounties challenged you to kill Hive on Mercury or something like that and the forest was the only way to do it

Then they asked you to kill Vex on Tangled Shore and there was no way at all to do it and the whole feature halted for two weeks, lol

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

as the best poster in the thread, let me just say you're cancelled for thinking Mercury are good strikes

....and thats tea

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

wintrrmute posted:

as the best poster in the thread, let me just say you're cancelled for thinking Mercury are good strikes

whoops logged into the wrong account.

As I was saying, as the best poster in the thread,

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haveblue posted:

Then they asked you to kill Vex on Tangled Shore and there was no way at all to do it and the whole feature halted for two weeks, lol

Play Testing is Prohibited. :shehuck:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

haveblue posted:

The only time I can remember actually wanting to go into the Infinite Forest was when one of the invitation of the nine bounties challenged you to kill Hive on Mercury or something like that and the forest was the only way to do it

yeah it was a double bug where they canceled each other out, until they fixed the first one then the second hosed everyone over

first they had it where you could get the kills anywhere, not just on the target planet. they changed that.

except that the warden of nothing strike for some reason actually counted as EDZ. So it must have worked in their playtests when you could get kills everywhere but when they fixed that it hosed everyone over, until they fixed the strike.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
The Warden of Nothing boss Servitor still counts as Vex but the Vex boss in the Infinite Forest doesn't.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Daric posted:

The Warden of Nothing boss Servitor still counts as Vex but the Vex boss in the Infinite Forest doesn't.

The big rear end minotaur halfway through the Warden of Nothing counted as the Vex Boss!

I had no idea that the root mind didn't though, that's funny.

Also

https://i.imgur.com/YcaU6Lf.gifv

OK

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
that new hunter dodge build is so loving annoying

https://i.imgur.com/cYS5rfx.mp4

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

whoops logged into the wrong account.

As I was saying, as the best poster in the thread,

i didn't realize Tei had so many parachutes

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There’s only one actual person here, I just love talking to myself about Destiny

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

haveblue posted:

There’s only one actual person here, I just love talking to myself about Destiny

Same

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
https://youtu.be/UaEWVDbEkXo

Free to Play PvP a totally good idea

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

CheeseFactory posted:

Just gotta get a better chair, dude

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The best part is ending with a 189 score.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

CheeseFactory posted:

Who the hell is this idiot that looks like a squeaky voiced Jeff Goldblum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Petition for fusion rifles to make a fart sound when you're out of ammo so it's at least funny when you die with an empty mag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
lmao^

also War Rig titan in pve owns with a 360 rampage AR with extended mag and the vex 900rpm machine gun with extended mag and ALH