Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

whenever i take a lfyt i do give my driver a hug and a kiss ( with permission). yes. and a tip afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Calibanibal posted:

whenever i take a lfyt i do give my driver a hug and a kiss ( with permission). yes. and a tip afterwards

do you only ask permission for the kiss?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gotta redo that "A"

twoday has issued a correction as of 05:25 on Nov 7, 2019

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

I'm the beardy tweeker lower left

No, that's Baron Trump.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

twoday posted:

Gotta redo that "A"

:eyepop:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

that would be an awesome shirt or wall art twoday

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
deleting twitter today for the second time. hope it lasts. anything worthwhile i'll see here.

my favorite twitter thing is constantly (and justifiably) railing against uber/lyft and then, like, two days later, complaining that a uber driver won't pass the aux cord. this behavior is fairly regular with thread favorite twitter accounts.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/mcdongerson/status/1191726138734731264

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Inspector Hound posted:

Wednesday Friday muthafuckaaaaaaas

Good thing YOSPOS doesn't exist

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

snoo posted:

I like to take the bus but it doesn't go many places

I take the bus and the train everywhere despite making six figures! Hey, the city is fun and also crippling gridlock isn't.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Alec Eiffel posted:

deleting twitter today for the second time. hope it lasts. anything worthwhile i'll see here.

my favorite twitter thing is constantly (and justifiably) railing against uber/lyft and then, like, two days later, complaining that a uber driver won't pass the aux cord. this behavior is fairly regular with thread favorite twitter accounts.

The Uber company is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep using that garbage.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Alec Eiffel posted:

I had my facebook deactivated for the last few years, but pulled the trigger and permanently deleted it last night.

Removing yourself from social media feels absolutely awesome.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Last time I used uber the driver said he only took the fare because he was curious what the person with the worst rating he'd ever seen was like (I think it was 4.2something). I said I don't really know why I have a bad rating, I tip, I've never kept anyone waiting or been an rear end in a top hat, I almost never use the service, I have maybe a dozen rides in 4-5yrs. He said, "maybe it's because you smell like smoke in their nice clean car" so my rating might be in the 3s now

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1192251756299706371

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

just take the uber, society is hosed either way

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

that would be an awesome shirt or wall art

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ChristsDickWorship posted:

Last time I used uber the driver said he only took the fare because he was curious what the person with the worst rating he'd ever seen was like (I think it was 4.2something). I said I don't really know why I have a bad rating, I tip, I've never kept anyone waiting or been an rear end in a top hat, I almost never use the service, I have maybe a dozen rides in 4-5yrs. He said, "maybe it's because you smell like smoke in their nice clean car" so my rating might be in the 3s now

lmfao

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

just steal a parked police car then crash it into the vet

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this account literally google searches stupid poo poo all day long for ~strange~ posts and now they're making a book

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

wanna milk dem udders

Apr 7, 2003

I love riding the train. you meet people.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ChristsDickWorship posted:

The worst rating he's ever seen being a 4.2 out of 5 is giving me violent flashbacks to the grading curves in business school.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tuber

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/status/1192220246733729792?s=20

gently caress Bill Gates

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

TRUMP 1020: He is saying false/misleading/bizarre things in rapid succession, faster than I can type

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Alec Eiffel posted:

this account literally google searches stupid poo poo all day long for ~strange~ posts and now they're making a book

poo poo i wish id thought of that

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Apr 7, 2003

No joke, one time I rode the T and a very nice young woman sat next to me after asking me for permission.

When I told her I was getting up soon she said, "Oh, no worries, I'll move!" and then she told me I was a very nice person and that I should enjoy my weekend.

What a pleasant and uplifting experience. I miss her.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

No joke, one time I rode the T and a very nice young woman sat next to me after asking me for permission.

When I told her I was getting up soon she said, "Oh, no worries, I'll move!" and then she told me I was a very nice person and that I should enjoy my weekend.

What a pleasant and uplifting experience. I miss her.

she was a ghost OP

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nae! posted:

The worst rating he's ever seen being a 4.2 out of 5 is giving me violent flashbacks to the grading curves in business school.

I had a class in undergrad that the curve was sqrt(grade) * 10

Apr 7, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

she was a ghost OP

probably, good poo poo happening on a day to day basis is tenuous

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
snoo, get a scoot, just dont crash it

Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

I had a class in undergrad that the curve was sqrt(grade) * 10

This seems incredibly arbitrary and doesn't actually seem at all like a curve

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Plinkey posted:

snoo, get a scoot, just dont crash it

I ain't gonna scoot up york road during rush hour with my rats

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

(Bill Gates would still be worth 6 billion dollars if we took $100 billion dollars from him.)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

Gotta redo that "A"

hot dang digging your recreation of ye olde art style, twoday :)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

public transit rules, I basically take it all winter because my commute involves a short walk to get to my work and I like walking in the cold and DO NOT like scraping my car off every morning and driving on ice in a tiny hatchback that weights 6 pounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

twoday fuckin owns