Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
last night i brexited in a dream and it looked like this

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1192022279926013952

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Some loving rube was on my friend's Facebook saying that Tom Watson would have been the next Labour leader lol

Some people just have not got a clue

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Her Majesty's Qussy

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
What?

https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/1192015686551388165?s=20

[e] https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman/status/1192125631896653824?s=20

Hillary 2024 has issued a correction as of 23:52 on Nov 6, 2019

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Dude ran away so fast she had nothing else ready as a backup. Not a bad cover for saying she probably had 2 minutes to work out what to do.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

loving lmao. The Tory Party getting owned by Tory-friendly presenters Kay Burley, Andrew Neil, and Piers Morgan all in one day.

I think for Corbyn to win the Tories are going to have to gently caress up massively, and it looks like they're doing a great job so far

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

RobattoJesus posted:

I have a dog who is a loving psychopath. We've tried every type of leash including really expensive harnesses with bungee rope to provide maximum comfort and he just loving loves the hard as gently caress rope that just goes around his neck so he can pull it tight and auto-erotically asphyxiate himself while sniffing other dog's piss. If he was a person he'd probably be a Tory MP :(

Metal chains that are specifically meant to hurt the dog are specifically for assholes though.

lol at your disturbingly kinky dog

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

monkeytennis posted:

Was that the one on BBC4? Would def recommend, it was really excellent.

Yep, it aired primetime on BBC NI but was on BBC4 for the rest of the UK and illegally uploaded to rest of the world on Youtube.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I want a Labour victory so, so bad because I'm sick of watching Conservative populists gently caress up all these countries.

Would be nice, to see a lefty win for a change.

Seems like a distant memory.

Good luck from Australia.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

kru posted:

I'd love one of those mugs

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Deeply sad I'll never own a commemorative 31 Oct Brexit 50p

Put them in circulation you cowards

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
They’re probably quietly dumping containers of 50p pieces into the North Sea as we speak

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Anidav posted:

I want a Labour victory so, so bad because I'm sick of watching Conservative populists gently caress up all these countries.

Would be nice, to see a lefty win for a change.

Seems like a distant memory.

Good luck from Australia.

Australian election made me lose all hope. Don't get your hopes up, Dave

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
With Tom Watson quitting, Ian Austin steps up to try and outdo him at the last minute to become the biggest poo poo heel the labour party has ever seen.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1192359527666143232

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Dravs posted:

With Tom Watson quitting, Ian Austin steps up to try and outdo him at the last minute to become the biggest poo poo heel the labour party has ever seen.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1192359527666143232

Jesus Mary and Joseph.

https://twitter.com/OCallaghanRedux/status/1192352536927358978?s=20

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

he’s on the side of the angels

Weeping angels / angels of death / hells angels.... wait the last one is unfair

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
I mean Lucifer was an angel so technically he is correct.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ian Austin is a massive racist so it's cool the press treats him like he's not

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

RobattoJesus posted:

he’s on the side of the angels

Weeping angels / angels of death / hells angels.... wait the last one is unfair

Hell's Angels you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng8Ll7x08Vk

If you've not seen this before it's somewhere between Monty Python and Chris Morris but also somehow real.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1192410146862981120?s=19

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Krabboss posted:

Australian election made me lose all hope. Don't get your hopes up, Dave

Hope is my middle name.

Solidarity forever.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
I genuinely find it encouraging that they try and trot out the disgruntled labour right and their pulls are “Watson quits, bizarrely amicably” and “Ian Austin still sucks”.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the greens have completely sold themselves out lol

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Hell's Angels you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng8Ll7x08Vk

If you've not seen this before it's somewhere between Monty Python and Chris Morris but also somehow real.

This explains a lot about why boomers are broken

Also they all look like goons.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"Do I haaaaave to?"

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Jose posted:

the greens have completely sold themselves out lol

tbh this makes a lot of sense - corbyn's labour has effectively gone hard in for a genuinely radical environmental policy and gotten the unions mostly on board. it's the holy grail of left-wing climate policy, and it's effectively neutering capital-g Green pushes because those are mostly based on nobody else taking the environment seriously, which is a clearly bizarre charge to put to labour atm. so what they've got left is brexit idpol, where they'd normally have to squabble with the lib dems

can see it being very unpopular among younger activists who went Green because they got burned by the coalition, though

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

CoolCab posted:

I genuinely find it encouraging that they try and trot out the disgruntled labour right

assassinating them w a mattock???

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

V. Illych L. posted:

tbh this makes a lot of sense - corbyn's labour has effectively gone hard in for a genuinely radical environmental policy and gotten the unions mostly on board. it's the holy grail of left-wing climate policy, and it's effectively neutering capital-g Green pushes because those are mostly based on nobody else taking the environment seriously, which is a clearly bizarre charge to put to labour atm. so what they've got left is brexit idpol, where they'd normally have to squabble with the lib dems

can see it being very unpopular among younger activists who went Green because they got burned by the coalition, though

Wow the laws of this institution seem like they're made of a heavy, durable metal

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Wow the laws of this institution seem like they're made of a heavy, durable metal

Sounds like iron to me op.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I think it's zinc

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Brexitium

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

lol the tories just tore up their fiscal rule and made it much harder for them to attack labour on profligacy, so labour responded by making a completely enormous spending pledge

i'm loving this election so far

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

I'm glad I can call the prime minister a fat alky oval office from the comfort of my own home and there's a chance he will read it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

marktheando posted:

I'm glad I can call the prime minister a fat alky oval office from the comfort of my own home and there's a chance he will read it

real mystery how you ever could do that before, in the country that invented modern postal service

farcry
Jan 18, 2006
Be careful on the roads tonight east Midland goons. Flooding from Derbyshire up through Manchester my local area is pretty megafucked. With Newark Tuxford workshop and Lincoln having major issues

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

farcry posted:

Be careful on the roads tonight east Midland goons. Flooding from Derbyshire up through Manchester my local area is pretty megafucked. With Newark Tuxford workshop and Lincoln having major issues

seems a bit brexit to me

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

farcry posted:

I know these are probably real places but this sounds like what Euro Truck Simulator roleplaying would be to me.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1192530666283552769

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its why he shares initials w jezza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Morter posted:

I know these are probably real places but this sounds like what Euro Truck Simulator roleplaying would be to me.

My city is turning into Euro Submarine Simulator at the moment.