Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haljordan posted:

OH MY GOD THIS IS NOT A JOKE HOLY gently caress KILL THE RICH

lol yup

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this whole exercising on land thing i dunno man it is a whole different mess

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Addamere posted:

this whole exercising on land thing i dunno man it is a whole different mess

are you secretly a turtle? mitch mcconnell?!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some would call it, the good book

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

S4L4M1 1N TH3 B46

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Duscat posted:

throw larry ellison to the beluga whale imho

Remember how Larry Ellison and Mark Zuckerberg both bought islands in Hawaii? I wonder what kind of epstein poo poo they are up to there

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

after this event is over, we will all be victims of hogan gidley

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gotta have my pops

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mustached Demon posted:

are you secretly a turtle? mitch mcconnell?!

i do enjoy basking in the sun

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Squizzle posted:

some would call it, the good book
using boners to make schoolboys howl is generally frowned upon

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Addamere posted:

uhm they are out of energy or i would still be doing them instead of posting!!

yeah I mean like a day or two from now, gotta rest bro

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

brah

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

brosef stylin

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Addamere posted:

uhm they are out of energy or i would still be doing them instead of posting!!

you've wasted your vital energies, your thighs are now exactly one capoeira dance closer to death

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
victims of hogan gidley support group

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i think theres a real problem with our culture when people demand to be allowed everywhere armed, but never stop to consider that maybe carrying a few boners with them would be better. guns cant help break the ice like boners can

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

No need to enlarge, they are large enough

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

folks here is a pro tip do not develop crippling depression and become entirely sedentary for nearly a year straight it has uh adverse affects on ur gains

*furiously scribbling in an old-timey reporters notebook*

"Crippling. Depression. Bad"

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mat/status/1192500060728090624

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

not sure anyone would call that a fist fight

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1192553910948564992?s=19

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

maybe....supporting right wing fascists is bad?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
another pro tip is absolutely do become engaged in your mental health because once you find treatment that works the difference is like night and day

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

welcum 2 the side effects of the climate change pisspocalypse:

https://twitter.com/SFGate/status/1192211832108285952

quote:

Researchers say the eye worm could be an emerging zoonotic disease in the United States. A zoonotic disease is one that jumps from animals to people.

The woman told doctors she recalled a specific run in the area in February 2018 in which she ran into a swarm of flies. She was "swatting the flies from her face and spitting them out of her mouth," according to the study. That could have been the moment of infection.

In March 2018, she felt an irritation in her right eye. When she flushed it with tap water, a half-inch-long roundworm popped out. She took a closer look and saw a second worm, which she also plucked. A trip to a Monterey eye doctor the next day resulted in the discovery of a third worm.

That nematode was sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, whose scientists determined that it was T.gulosa. The roundworm hitches rides on certain kinds of flies that drink cow eye secretions, allowing the parasite to enter the bovines' eyes.

The CDC researchers noted that the worm they examined was developing eggs, "indicating that humans are suitable hosts for the reproduction of T. gulosa," according to the Clinical Infectious Diseases study.

A fourth worm turned up when the woman returned to Nebraska. After daily eye irrigation for two weeks, no further worms were found.

The first human infected by T.gulosa on record was a 26-year-old Oregon woman in 2016.

The parasite has been known to infect North American cattle since the 1940s. But because the two human cases are only two years apart, scientists think it could be a new health threat to people as well.

TRAGP

:ca:

:smugdon:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

mulvaney: sir, i have a plan to find out who the leakers are

:yooge: i already know who the leakers are, but let's hear it. go

mulvaney: yes, sir. we pick certain people we suspect and tell them different stories privately and see which of the different stories gets reported in the papers

:yooge: i follow you

mulvaney: so say we tell pence that you got weighed and are 238 pounds, then we tell carson that your weight was 224, but we tell kushner that you weighed in at 209. we'll see which one gets into the news and we'll know who leaks

:yooge: great idea, call them all in here

mulvaney: sir, i—

:yooge: thank you all for coming here on such short notice. i weigh 167 pounds

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the homework will be explained

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

A Bakers Cousin posted:

aha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its rad as gently caress that nazis control america lol

it whips rear end

oh well!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

A Bakers Cousin posted:

enlarging wouldn't yield any more detail out of this medieval jpeg anyway

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
629 and I'm feeling fine

trasm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the wild thing is that history will remember trumo for this ukraine poo poo and otherwise gloss over his bullshit w terms like “gaffe-prone firebrand w lil apparent interest in the day to day mechanisms of govt”

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Chinatown posted:

its rad as gently caress that nazis control america lol

it whips rear end

oh well!

the invasion is going as planned

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266276897305026560

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

the wild thing is that history will remember trumo for this ukraine poo poo and otherwise gloss over his bullshit w terms like “gaffe-prone firebrand w lil apparent interest in the day to day mechanisms of govt”

how do you think it will affect Zelensky's TV comedy career going forward

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

"I just feel stupid," she said in between sobs. "I just don't want to care...but I care so much ...and I'm not doing this for pity. I just want to be honest with you guys."

The video she uploaded is raw and rambling. Meloche said she intended it to be that way, with light editing, to show her millions of young viewers that there are "downsides" to what she does for a living.

"Being an influencer as people like to call us…it's all up to us how people see us. We can put out content that best portrays us in real life and put it out online for people to enjoy," she said.

"The downside of all of this is the pressure: the pressure to not mess up or get caught saying the n-word," she went on. "Or the pressure to stay happy and stay posting content and even staying relevant."

In August, tea channels on YouTube declared Meloche and another YouTuber named Summer McKeen cancelled after privately recorded videos showed the two mocking a fan. Meloche issued an apology video, in which she said her actions were "mean."

Since then, however, the "hate" and denigrating comments have not ceased. Meloche said they have taken a real toll on her income.

"People just want hate on you for being nothing but yourself and trying your best to live life," she said. "It gets overwhelming and I think people forget that YouTubers are real people too."