Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
San Diego Chargers
Los Angeles Super Raiders
Philthyseventy Sikxtyflyers
The Rams
View Results

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Does John Cena even wrestle anymore? I rarely check into WWE these days, and I never see him there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shinji2015 posted:

Does John Cena even wrestle anymore? I rarely check into WWE these days, and I never see him there.

He's 42 so I think he only does the major shows.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kalli posted:

He's 42 so I think he only does the major shows.

Cena's a weird gap in my wrestling knowledge. I certainly don't claim to be an expert (especially since I fell off a while back), but I still follow stuff to a certain extent, and I've never seen him wrestle live.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

.... some dude working at a Buffalo Wild Wings here mixed ammonia and bleach and mustard gassed the entire kitchen, killing himself and sending a dozen people to the hospital.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Text from my dad: "What the gently caress is your quarterback looking at????"

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
Somehow Gruden will get Nfl Comeback Player of the Year for finishing the season 9-7....while still missing the playoffss :D

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kalli posted:

.... some dude working at a Buffalo Wild Wings here mixed ammonia and bleach and mustard gassed the entire kitchen, killing himself and sending a dozen people to the hospital.

but how were the wings

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:flag:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Zyla posted:

but how were the wings

To die for.

Man it's so weird seeing the raiders matriculate the ball down the field successfully, feels like it's been 15 years.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Whew I thought that was an interception waiting to happen.

I guess it was safer than it looked live since whoever that DB was had his back turned and had to spin around.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Zyla posted:

but how were the wings

Too much mustard

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

hell yeah Waller

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

drat could’ve walked into the end zone

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I hate to compliment anything here but this is maybe the best uniform matchup the NFL can produce.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol what a garbage punt

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I love this rookie class. Jacobs, Crosby, Ferrell, Renfrow, Ingold, and Mullen flashing every week. If only Abram was out there.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Whoops Bosa died again

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

Cena hasn't done full-time work in 2-3 years now, and has only done a handful of appearances in that time - generally episodes of RAW that have some particularly special gimmick about them. He never "retired" and was honestly doing some of the best work of his career toward the end(while regularly saying he'd NEVER LEAVE after lambasting The Rock for ditching WWE for hollywood and only moonlighting occasionally).

He apparently isn't willing to do Vince's Saudi Arabia shows and has also missed a lot of fairly "big" shows in the interim. His last "big" match, if I recall correctly, was against the Undertaker a couple Wrestlemanias ago. It would have been a dream match 10 years prior, but this was just a weird sad squash where Undertaker kicked Cena's rear end in 5~ minutes.

I guarantee you he'll do a bit more wrestling at SOME point, but I think the days of seeing him weekly for more than a month are long since past.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

His last big match was at the first blood money show against HHH

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Good kick

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Why is Rivers bad now?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Intruder posted:

His last big match was at the first blood money show against HHH

oh god I completely forgot about this

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

Fun Shoe

Peachfart posted:

Why is Rivers bad now?

Because last year he was good, and you know wee can't have a Legacy forming here.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Peachfart posted:

Why is Rivers bad now?

he's loving old

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Peachfart posted:

Why is Rivers bad now?

He's just having one of those games, on the season other than throwing too many picks (which he's always been prone to) he's been pretty good to real good.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Okay, because he looks like total poo poo.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Josh Jacobs in the 3rd round? That's just a lie Troy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Guess Ingram's alright.

That or playing with a concussion, one or the other.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

GrimGypsy posted:

oh god I completely forgot about this

To be fair, normally curtain jerkers aren't considered big matches but lately it seems like they've been putting their second most important match at the start of the show

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Troy Aikman has not quite reached Terry Bradshaw levels of "whoa, where am I and why am I here" but he sounds like he's on his way.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so is bosa as big of a nazi chud as his brother or what

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

the defense showed up but now the offense can’t

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That blitz was well timed.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Chinatown posted:

so is bosa as big of a nazi chud as his brother or what

prolly

made and ate dak galbi, can't wait to see how the chargers bone this up in the fourth

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tonight, the role of Phillip Rivers will be played by Jameis Winston.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao at the late hit on Rivers just being shrugged off

not even he cares, refs. It's fine.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol rivers angrily clapping for the ball as the play clock expires and his center turning around like "what the gently caress do you want?"

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

lol, he got tackled by 2 dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
hello i just got home and missed everything

has this game been good in a bad way or bad in a good way