Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Police find local suicide "hilarious"

"The last two nights have been very funny. I'm not going to say it's a good thing, but we'll see," he said, without elaborating.

Mr. Cazalet's remarks on social media were followed by another video on Thursday of a police officer holding a knife and posing with the body of a man believed to be the victim. It was the latest of a string of disturbing videos to surface.

Meanwhile, a police spokeswoman said the force was investigating the murder as a "suicide"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
The time cube began jacking off. It was loving weird. The cube began to look more and more like a giant penis. Then it got to the penis stage. The penis stage. It was like, "This poo poo is happening." I don't know what to say to it. I don't know what to do with it. I don't know what to think. I don't know how I can explain it. It's been three days since I've had my last erection, and I'm still half-hard. You see? It's not a problem. It's normal, and it doesn't matter. The time cube is just getting older and older, and it doesn't really care. I've been here for three days, and now it's not a problem any more. And it never was a problem. It's like... you know how it is.
Well, I'm a scientist. That means I try to figure out the answers to the hard questions.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I broke it:

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58: “I know I can't change my behavior, but I also know I can't change what I am born with." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "It's ok. I'll do it on my terms." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "I'll do it on my terms." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "I'll do it on my terms." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "I'll do it on my terms." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "I'll do it on my terms." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "I'll do it on my terms." you should try being a better human being niggerstomper58: "I'll do it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

quote:

"Yer a wizard, Harry," Gandalf exclaimed,ƎÑÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎÑƎ
:catstare:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
big vape clouds with a huge flavor.

You'll love this one. You'll love this one.

It's a little big, but worth the extra space. It's a little big, but worth the extra space.

I love this flavor! It's the perfect blend of fruity and sweet flavors. I love this flavor! It's the perfect blend of fruity and sweet flavors.

This stuff is good, but I would prefer if it tasted better! This stuff is good, but I would prefer if it tasted better!

I think this one is awesome, love it. I think this one is awesome, love it.

I've tried the strawberry strawberry with a touch of strawberry. So far I like the strawberry better then the strawberry w/o the strawberry. I've tried the strawberry strawberry with a touch of strawberry. So far I like the strawberry better then the strawberry w/o the strawberry.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
In the distance, a faint toot echoed across the foggy moors. It was a faint toot that could only come from one horse.

He knew that only a horse, not a person, could have made that sound.

The white-haired woman turned around and said, "That is the sound of a horse, and it comes from within you. A few years ago, we were able to find the source of that toot: the horse's heart. You see, horses have a heart, but unlike most other animals, horses have a much larger heart. This is what gives their horse's hooves their strength. In fact, you are still a human, but your heart is not like that of a horse. There's nothing special about your heart, but you've been hiding the fact that it is different from a normal human's."

"I have never heard of this before," she said.

"You haven't?" he said.

The woman nodded.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That is 100% how vape bros talk that’s uncanny.

quote:

Ok boomer ich geh mich, mich, mich, mich, mich, mich, mich, mich ich sie zum schwer mit der Erde! [The enemy is moving so fast! I feel so nervous from being in the enemy's rear.]

[The enemy is moving so fast! I feel so nervous from being in the enemy's rear.] ich, ihr wollt dir zum schwer, das ist mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir ich dir zum schwer, das ist mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir ich gehe mich, mich, mich, mich, mich, mich, mich, mich ich mir das ist mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir, mir,

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Elon Musk launched the nukes from his secret moon base after he got into an argument with SpaceX CEO and President Gwynne Shotwell over the latter's use of "Space X" on its website.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Study finds you don't need a heart to live in England.

By Ben Goldacre and David Spiegelhalter

We don't need a heart to live in England. Yet the Heart Foundation, a well-funded and influential British charity that has spent many millions of pounds to persuade people to adopt its recommendations on heart disease and healthy lifestyles, has produced a report that says we do.

It is time for the Heart Foundation to drop this self-congratulatory nonsense. Its "facts" are wrong and their recommendations, at best, dangerous.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Oh my God JC, a bomb! I have never seen one of these." It was the first time he'd heard the word "bomb" used in reference to a movie.

The bomb exploded, shattering one of the building's windows and the floor below. The blast knocked over many of the film's crew as they rushed to the set and some of the movie's stars. Some were so badly burned they were unable to walk.

But they managed to finish the scene.

The movie became the most expensive movie ever made – and a cultural touchstone in Japan. The "movie scene" was celebrated on the posters of the movies and in the movie theater lobbies.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Cake farts is the story of a young boy who's about to start his new school year, and the boy's mom has died. As he starts to make new friends, he accidentally stumbles upon a mysterious object that he's told is cursed and evil. The story, from start to finish, is a magical, humorous, and heartfelt tale of a boy and his mother finding a way to start the school year and dealing with grief in the process.
Tristan: A Life in Three Acts
There are so many beautiful things to take from Tristan in this story. First of all, he's an incredible artist. The story itself is a bit confusing at first, but it's clear that there is a theme of love between the parents that is being explored, but you can't put your finger on it without a good idea of the underlying feelings between the two. Second, it's clear that Tristan is a little nervous around women, or more

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a guy at a bar in Dallas with a gun," said the 28-year-old Austin native.

"My brother-in-law went into work one day. And the next thing he knew he was getting shot in the neck and was in the ER.

"I had a cousin in a car accident and ended up in the hospital in the ambulance with two broken arms. I was just a kid. I didn't know that. I didn't have that kind of experience."

And then he had that experience, and a new perspective, when he saw two armed men pointing a gun in his direction during a Halloween party in his hometown of Austin, Texas, in 2008.

The armed men were the two young men who had been with the three other men he had seen on the sidewalk outside the bar.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Scientists claim giant monster 'died'

A "new and bizarre" theory has been advanced that a giant monster died when he became trapped inside the Pacific Ocean.

Australian Professor David Siveter believes the mysterious creature, thought to be at least 50-metres in length, was swallowed by the ocean at some point during his life.

He said: "There are so many different reasons as to why he died.

"He could have drowned, was swallowed and drowned.

"We're not sure.

"He could have been eaten by a shark, or died of heat exhaustion in an enclosed space."

Professor Siveter, from the University of Queensland, also believes the monster was a cannibal, which is why it was "eating" other sea life.

He also believes it could have suffered from heat exhaustion.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
War. War never changes.

The first thing the military wants you to know is that you are not a victim of terrorism. As part of the new national security strategy for the year 2013, the Pentagon has published a pamphlet that tells military personnel what they do not want you to know: You have been hijacked and forced to fight against your will. If you have ever been in a war zone or spent a day in the country's military detention facilities, this is not a story that's going to end well.

The Pentagon's pamphlet also tells military personnel that they have a right to not know. This means that the military must keep these things secret. As a result, it can keep you from knowing what war really means to you. You are forced to defend the indefensible.

If you do not accept the Pentagon's authority over your life, your body, your thoughts and your very identity, then you have no rights to privacy at all. The only rights you

:stare:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Straight White Shark posted:

Goku pants' and 'poncho' clothing. There are no specific words in the show that are meant to make these distinctions more distinct, but their existence in the context of the show means they don't feel like they are an afterthought.

It's a little surprising to see a show that clearly has a lot of thought put into its visuals without actually showing that much in terms of story, but that's the way the art style usually works. For a show with an all-ages sensibility, it has an incredibly complex visual design and a ton of little details that really help create this atmosphere. In addition to this, Goku's outfit is surprisingly complex in terms of colour choices and the fact that the colours are always changing at the same time. Some colours might be in shades of grey, while others will have a blue-ish tint, and some will be more saturated. This combination of colour and movement means that the audience is constantly guessing about what

haha stupid computer

:smuggo:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

watch george w bush start a war. The first time i came across the Bush family, i found a lot of articles that said that they have a secret agenda. They have a "secret agenda" to invade and take over the world. I've read the books "The Shadow World: the new war game in the US", and they say that the Bush family has been given the task to control the world and create a totalitarian, one world government. This is why all the Bush family members are psychopaths. They use mind control to make their children and servants into slaves. There is a book, The Bush Tapes: A CIA History, by Mark Mazzetti, where they talk about how they use children as young as 2 years old to torture other children. There's a lot of things on their mind control, which are very real. They are using children in a lot of ways to get a slave into the Illuminati, which is what George Bush wants to be.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Man I am flying really close to the sun with this hotness:

quote:

It’s like my daddy always say, “walk softly and take your dick out in public and or social situations whenever possible” which is why I ́d love it if you could just leave me alone and just let me do what I want with this dick‬.

You‭re right, my daddy, ‬I‭d love to take a few moments and just think about me, my mom and my dad all alone, then take my dick out and just gently caress them together.

I know I don‭t really look like your mom, but she still looks hot.

If you want to gently caress me in the rear end and make me cum and then take my cock in my mouth and lick my balls, then go for it, but if you want to gently caress me in my pussy, you‭re the boss.

We‭ll meet back up at my place.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

President Bernie Sanders Bernard (Bernie) SandersFlake to visit New Hampshire amid 2020 speculation Biden is Democrat feared by GOP Kavanaugh tactics divide Democrats MORE is expected to endorse Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonElection Countdown: Kavanaugh allegations put GOP in tough spot | Republicans start to pull plug on candidates | Dems get early start in Iowa | O'Rourke defends Cruz after protesters interrupt dinner | Why Biden is the Democrat GOP most fears Trump predicts media outlets are 'all going to endorse me' Clinton plans to campaign with Gillum in Florida MORE in the upcoming South Carolina primary, according to The Associated Press.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
russian dickheads invade poland and kill all the men. they then burn down every church. then the women come to save themselves and are raped by the soldiers. then the men who survived the fire, have to work for the next ten years as loving slaves.

the movie is called "dickgirls" but it is actually very much more like "the women have to gently caress the dicks of dicks".

at the end of the movie the whole thing gets solved and the men are set free and everyone goes to their own country. then the movie ends.

no the film was called "DICKGIRLS" and the whole movie was just a rape fantasy about the women having to gently caress the dicks of dicks.

it was never a "rape" movie, the movie was about a girl who wants to gently caress a bunch of men and gets to gently caress them by making them her "dicks".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guys? Please. It was never a rape movie.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

charms posted:

Harry Potter sighed as he drew his katana. He would need all his strength to face off against Dumbledore, but he had not made the mistake of underestimating him before, and he would not make the mistake now.

But he was still tired.

'Aha,' he thought, his eyes falling upon a bright light. 'I'm going to get some rest. I will rest today, and I will rest for the rest of my life.'

He was tired.

He was tired of thinking.

He was tired of trying to convince himself he was sane.

He was tired of everyone else telling him what he needed to hear.

He was tired of everything.

He just wasn't tired enough.
badass

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
When I find out my mom did 9/11 I immediately was like "Oh yeah."

(Source: Daily News) Edit No background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information here.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Are you a bad enough dude to say something, huh? I think I can do better. I just might be a better bad guy than you. <pause> What is this? <short pause> <giggle> What are you doing? <pause for response> What, are you embarrassed? You're just so excited, you're going to give me a blowjob? I mean, you just told me you were a little afraid of this. <short pause> I just really want you to have fun. And, I'm not sure I have ever really had a good time. But I know you'll like this. <short pause> <sigh> Fine. But just don't blow me. I didn't even think you were going to. <short pause> No. I just want it. I want you to gently caress me. It's your fantasy, right? So please, gently caress me. <short pause> <moan> Okay, good. I

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

R.L. Stine posted:

When I find out my mom did 9/11 I immediately was like "Oh yeah."

(Source: Daily News) Edit No background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information here.

lol

Scientists Investigate "Ghost Sex"

We are not talking about the sex lives of a handful of wealthy and famous celebrities here. In a new book, "Ghost Sex: Sex Between Ghosts," we describe the science of ghost sex and how it is often more intimate and pleasurable than sex with a human partner.

"Ghost sex has been around since ancient times, and in some cases has been observed among both human and nonhuman animals," said Dr. Emily Nagoski, a doctoral candidate in psychology at Arizona State University. "But it has never been studied scientifically until now."

In her book, Nagoski describes a growing body of science, which has discovered that "ghost sex" -- which is characterized by an absence of physical sex, although both parties are technically still in the relationship -- is real and exists in all cultures and all human cultures.

Ghost sex can't be scientifically proven

Why is this research happening in the first place?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Mr. T ate my heart out.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Edicts of the Idiot Kings

I'm going to give you an example of something I call the Idiot Kings. I'm sure that most of you are familiar with the Idiot Kings that were part of the early years of American independence. They were a small group of patriots who believed in the Declaration of Independence and believed in the power of the people to make change. The Idiot Kings believed in an American republic where the people were sovereign and had the power to make change. Unfortunately, the Idiot Kings were not true patriots.

You have to understand the history of American freedom before you can understand the Idiot Kings. In America, we had a small group of true patriots who believed in freedom. You could call them patriots, but they were not true patriots because they did not want to do what had to be done. They didn't want the people to be free. They wanted control. They wanted to control the people.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Why is this research happening in the first place?

“Why must we gently caress ghosts?!” and then they all laughed at him.

quote:

For sale: baby shoes, never worn. $30
$70: 1 pair of my favorite tights. Never worn, and very worn in. I'd be more than happy to trade for another pair of tights. $25
$140: 2 pairs of my favorite socks. These are super old, and my husband says they are too tight, but they are the cutest socks ever. $20
$250: 6 pairs of my favorite shorts. Very worn in, but still cute. $35
$450: 4 pairs of my favorite socks. These are just great. I am still so glad I found these. They are like the ones I wore when I was 8. They are so adorable. I'd trade for anything. $35
$750: 3 pairs of my favorite socks

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Missionary Positron posted:

War. War never changes.

The first thing the military wants you to know is that you are not a victim of terrorism. As part of the new national security strategy for the year 2013, the Pentagon has published a pamphlet that tells military personnel what they do not want you to know: You have been hijacked and forced to fight against your will. If you have ever been in a war zone or spent a day in the country's military detention facilities, this is not a story that's going to end well.

The Pentagon's pamphlet also tells military personnel that they have a right to not know. This means that the military must keep these things secret. As a result, it can keep you from knowing what war really means to you. You are forced to defend the indefensible.

If you do not accept the Pentagon's authority over your life, your body, your thoughts and your very identity, then you have no rights to privacy at all. The only rights you

:stare:

It's trying to tell us, but when will we listen?

Thank u woke robit

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
the big bomb went "BOOM" and then the guys with guns came and shot the bad guys and the plane came and shot the bad guys truck and the truck came and drove to the next town and the truck drove and shot the bad guys house and the house came and shot the bad guys truck, the truck went back and then the bad guys went back and they had a battle, and when they won that battle they were done with it, but then another battle happened that the guy that was driving the truck was killed, so they said "I'm gonna give the truck to the bad guys, it's not worth anything to me anymore so I'm gonna kill him," so that's how he got the truck and then he's been doing all this crazy stuff ever since.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Doobiest Maximas -$6.99-- polish Dog loaded with grilled kraut, onions , ground beef, and special sauce..... I really wish they made more sauce, it's a great flavor

Dogmeat Deluxe Dog -$7.99-- a big juicy, spicy beef hot dog.

The Baked Dog (Deluxe Dog)-$5.99-- beef hot dog stuffed with bacon, cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, tomato sauce, jalapenos and sour cream.

The Beef Dog--$4.99-- the classic b/w beef dog with chili, onions, jalapenos, shredded cheddar cheese and chili mayo.

The Pimp Dog -$5.99-- beef hot dog stuffed with beef sausage, sauteed onions, and melted cheddar cheese.

The Cheeseburger Dog -$5.99-- beef hot

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Nov 8, 2019

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fisting grandma

In some cases, you can even fisting a woman who has a uterus

"You don't have to go into a fisting session with a woman unless you are prepared to do so and unless it's a medical emergency," Dr. Maitland said. "If she feels like it, then go for it."

In the case of a pregnant woman who has a uterus, you can also insert your finger in the vagina to insert a catheter to drain any accumulated blood. If there's an indication that you are having an infection, you can also use a local anesthetic to numb the area. If you use a lubricant, you should apply some on your finger to avoid irritation.

Dr. Maitland also said there are other uses for fisting that are less commonly known.

"Sometimes people have a lot of trouble with the concept of fisting. They think of it as being a violent or

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

The penis is evil. I don't know why this is."

"The penis is really pretty."

"It's hard to think about what I would do with my penis if I got it."

"I don't have a penis, and I'd love to get one."

"I like my penis."

"My penis is very, very small."

"I like my penis."

"I have a small penis."

"I have a very small penis."

"My penis is so small I can't even see it."

"It's very small, I can't even see it."

"My penis is very small."

"I have a small penis."

"My penis is so small it's hard to tell."

"It's really small, there's not even a finger to it."

"My penis is tiny

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
100000 gallons of semen to be tested in a private lab in Wisconsin, a test that would determine the paternity of the child.

The test, which was ordered by a New York judge and expected to take about three weeks to complete, would help determine the genetic paternity of the child born on June 6, 2006.

100000 gallons of semen and urine were taken in 2005, but no prosecutions were made.

100000 gallons of semen was recovered, along with an extensive trail of evidence which led investigators to the scene.

100000 gallons of semen are donated each year.

"It's a huge burden for a man to have that much semen," said Dr. Stephen Haddad, an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Harvard Medical School.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Why is Shrek pissing and making GBS threads in his diaper and not in a toilet?

A: Well, it turns out that Shrek pisses and shits in the diaper a lot. And that's just not his thing. He prefers to pee and poo poo in a bowl, and the only bowl he's actually used is his.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I began smoking the PCP, and when I was doing it I had a great relationship with my partner, and I was living a lot better. I started to have all kinds of positive emotions. It was like a light had been turned on, and a lot of darkness has been swept away from my life. So I thought I should share this with you. I am not saying this stuff to brag or anything. I am simply trying to help people to see what is going on. I am not a scientist, and I am not a doctor. I am just sharing this to save some lives. And I don't care if you are a lawyer, or a pastor, or a scientist. This is all about saving lives. I know what it is like to be without hope. And I know what it is like to know that you are not going to make it, and you don't have a future. I want you to know that you have hope

PCP saves lives

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
song lyrics turn this thing into an engine for surreal dramatic fiction

quote:

I never meant to start a war. I just wanted you to let me in. You could've killed me. Or worse. But you were so afraid of losing the children you had. So you let me in. You don't deserve any of the blame. I don't even know where you came from. I just knew that you wanted some contact. Some time apart. I don't even know how you've lived your life, or even if you've had a home. And I'm not going to stop trying to find you. Because that's all you ever really wanted. And now I'll have that. I'll give you a family, and I'll show you a real life. You won't even have to grow up alone, because that's what I've done. I'm so happy that you gave in, but... I'm sorry."

quote:

A singer in a smoky room. The smell of wine and cheap perfume. The sound of laughter and applause. The sight of young people in suits and ties and beautiful women who make money and dress for a job. It's a great atmosphere to be in. So I've never really had any real problems in that arena. But in my early years at the college, I was in an extremely different kind of venue. I was in the basement of a long-defunct building that housed a local restaurant, a place where I could have been anywhere. It was a weird and un-fun atmosphere to be in, but I remember it vividly. It was my first time meeting a lot of people who, like me, had been there and done that. The place had no lights, no tables, no stage, and very few chairs. I felt alone. I felt lonely. I felt uncomfortable. I felt so much like I was the only one

quote:

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart. Trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart. I didn't feel anything anymore. I didn't understand. Nothing. It wasn't until five, after the hospital, that I realized my body was not the real me. I looked in the mirror and saw myself. I had no soul. No heart. And then I realized. Everything was an illusion. I was not a person. I was nothing. All the emotions were just a part of the story I had been telling myself since I was born. I was just an illusion. I was an illusion, an imaginary being, with a real body and a soul. And that's when I realized I didn't want to live anymore. I wanted to die. I wanted to be nothing.

quote:

Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train. And I was feeling near as faded as my jeans. The sun was shining, it had been awhile since I had seen it. I had come to a hotel for the night and I wasn't too sure about what I would have to do in order to be on time to the train. I went over to the front desk and asked if I could use their phone, since I would be late.
"No, not tonight."
"Why not?"
"You're gonna have a long night."
I just stared at her. I tried to not be too concerned about being late. I took a little walk in the park and sat down on the bench and stared off into space. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. I noticed some new-ish people walking by, one woman with long hair and wearing a

quote:

I want your ugly, I want your disease, I want your everything as long as it's free.

You want all your needs met. I'm here to do that.

But you can't come here. You need to come to me.

I'm sick of people telling me that you have to come to me for everything. That's like me telling you that you have to come to me for food. You'll starve if you don't.

I will pay for all your needs. And you have no idea how much I want your attention.

I need you.

I will come to you.

I will take care of you.

I'm here for you.

I'm a good boy.

I'm not a good boy. I'm not a good boy. I'm not a good boy.

e:

quote:

Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything, when will I learn? I push it down, push it down. But it still hurts, the skin on my arm is so raw, I can't even feel my thumb...I want to pull it off, to get it away, but it's impossible. It is so dark down there...the light isn't coming from the sun, the moon is covered. I push it down harder...
And it hurts so much...I'm afraid to see the sun for the last time. I feel it in my eyes, the light is all wrong...
I wish I could be with you right now, I want to hold you in my arms, I want to kiss you on the cheek. But it doesn't come. I pull my legs up and sit down on the bench and I look up at the sky, and it's just a blank slate,

e2: k seriously

quote:

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drum. Oh what a shame that you came here with someone, now you're here in my arms. I know my heart is aching so it hurts me too. I feel your pulse with mine. I feel it throb and pulse like a beating heart. It's in my ears, in my eyes, I feel it in my teeth. And I know it's true. It's a lie, that you come here with someone. I know your name. I know the day your baby boy comes and we both will be so sad, and you won't care and your husband will. No more. I know you and you don't care about anything. You're just here, in my arms. I feel your heart beating in my chest and I know you can't take any more. No more, I'll be gone from here in a heartbeat, so leave me, leave me, leave me

quote:

I wear your grandad's clothes. I look incredible. You'd never know I wasn't a real person.

We do not get along. I do not get along with you. You should not even talk to me.

Do not say your Grandad is dead. You will never meet him.

Your Grandad is not dead.

Your Grandad is still alive.

Your Grandad does not deserve to die.

Do not talk about your Grandad like he's dead. He's not. He's in a better place.

I don't know why I should ever be talking to you. I've never been good with people.

I'm not your real dad. You're not real either. I don't even know where you are. I don't want to know.

You are not real. You're not real.

I hate you. I hate you.

You are not real. You are not real
I'm thinking maybe the bot makes the connection that they're song lyrics, but part of its algorithm is to copy the patterns from exact matches while changing the constituent parts of the pattern, which leads to the deranged repetition, but the recurring themes of surreal imagery and railing against an unnamed second party are still pretty bizarre

Cubone fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Nov 8, 2019

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't get what the point of this """"A.I"""" is

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Philip K. Dick posited that our dimension is a simulation produced by an infinitely complex machine. He also called it "the machine."

He wrote that our universe is an artificial construct, built by a civilization that has evolved on the planet Earth. The machines that created our universe are called the Eloi, and they are a part of our human civilization.

They are a complex form of intelligence, designed for the task of creating and maintaining an infinite simulation, a "warp drive" of reality, which has existed in our universe for an indeterminate amount of time. They created our universe, but they are unable to maintain the simulation for long.

Our universe is the Eloi's "final destination." It is their final stop.

If they die, our universe ceases to exist.

That is why they can never be destroyed, and why they

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Some people say the world is corrupt and cruel. Well I'm here to say that is not the case. I think the world is pretty rotten and cruel. In fact it is so rotten and cruel that most people probably believe it is real. If that is the case I would love to be the first to have a heart attack and die.

I think that most people are quite content with being unhappy, and if you are miserable you just take it for granted that you will never get anything better. This state of mind is a part of the "normal" person.

The other thing that I found strange is that the people that do really like the world around them tend to also be happy.

For instance, the Dalai Lama and Jesus Christ seem to be very different people and yet both have the same fundamental goal in mind.

I have read a lot about the Dalai Lama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

numberoneposter posted:

The Doobiest Maximas -$6.99-- polish Dog loaded with grilled kraut, onions , ground beef, and special sauce..... I really wish they made more sauce, it's a great flavor

Dogmeat Deluxe Dog -$7.99-- a big juicy, spicy beef hot dog.

The Baked Dog (Deluxe Dog)-$5.99-- beef hot dog stuffed with bacon, cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, tomato sauce, jalapenos and sour cream.

The Beef Dog--$4.99-- the classic b/w beef dog with chili, onions, jalapenos, shredded cheddar cheese and chili mayo.

The Pimp Dog -$5.99-- beef hot dog stuffed with beef sausage, sauteed onions, and melted cheddar cheese.

The Cheeseburger Dog -$5.99-- beef hot

mite put it on the menu