Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

All cats are cool

I have met some uncool cats. Cats that are not hip. Rude cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wonder what kind of extremely shady poo poo that Mormon family was into to get done the way they did

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

that's a big bus

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

love the aesthetic decisions that went into placing your creepy photo of you out drinking in complete darkness with a big gay filigreed mirror that would make inbred french aristocracy look poofy

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Inspector Hound posted:

Well ok billionaires suck and that's an assault on Dr Suess but how can I not want tires like that now

motherfucker drove over the Maryland state flag

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

smarxist posted:

Jeff Bezos could fix the Flint Michigan water problem with one day of his personal earnings

I'd be careful attributing the word "earnings" to a billionaire.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/pamspaulding/status/1192200897599660033?s=20
Specifically bootlicking little cucks like this guy

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

I'm gonna send it!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the judge is correct, but also extremely blind to everything the courts themselves do to undermine it.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Wonder what kind of extremely shady poo poo that Mormon family was into to get done the way they did

Human trafficking for nxivm

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They knew what they signed up for.

Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

hosed up

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

smarxist posted:

Jeff Bezos could fix the Flint Michigan water problem with one day of his personal earnings

gotta go to space first

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Why is the mormon cult named after an antidepressant?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah, mormons are bad

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/1191419188583100416

im batmna

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

it looks like a fun job with a lot of prestige i can see why hed want it

Apr 7, 2003

Wrex Ruckus posted:

They knew what they signed up for.

Don’t be a tough guy!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
kind of cool that politics has gotten to the point where my first response is to "X wants to be chief of staff" and my immediate reaction is "how loving stupid is this guy?"

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

*two months later* Mark Meadows resigns to spend more time with his family

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

Why is the mormon cult named after an antidepressant?

Probably so you can't remember the name easily, like how eric prince changes his company name every few weeks

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

cumshitter posted:

kind of cool that politics has gotten to the point where my first response is to "X wants to be chief of staff" and my immediate reaction is "how loving stupid is this guy?"

all politicians, all of them, are greedy self interested people who will gently caress you and then lie about it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Unironically I hope they try to impeach this guy so we can get a precedent for investigating the chudges

it'd be cool if impeachment gets really far and has a huge public push, but the senate shuts it down messily, Trump gets booted in 2020, the Ds win with a big mandate and then set about sweeping his entire admin into the garbage based on his many obvious criminal entanglements and compromised decisions, as part of enormously sweeping public welfare legislahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yeah, it's his way of getting everybody on his level. Somebody should probably look into that.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i bet the smartest move as chief of staff would be to get the job, make sure youre on the payroll, and then just never show up and only give a verbal reason for "quitting" because theres no way anyone is actually keeping track of who gets paid or where the checks go.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

I'm commissioner gordon, who left my community after I left his wyd on read

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
is this Brexit??

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/1192802672824459265?s=19

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

every time the police strike somewhere arrests go down and crime does not go up, cops are a waste

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fire Mulvaney you fat bitch

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

wow

got him

he’s definitely gonna shape up and fly right now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
remember what happened the time before when a giant racist war mongering shitlord was in office for 8 years and initiated the murder of millions abroad and a reformer won after him

we got to keep our doctor!! :woop:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

thats my job motherfucker

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Third World Reagan posted:

all politicians, all of them, are greedy self interested people who will gently caress you and then lie about it

yeah it's literally the only way to get anywhere in politics

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

squizzle what's your take on

ashamed to say that i havent yet read it but cone is always a good read so i say, dive in

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i bet the smartest move as chief of staff would be to get the job, make sure youre on the payroll, and then just never show up and only give a verbal reason for "quitting" because theres no way anyone is actually keeping track of who gets paid or where the checks go.

I think you could probably run a good grift if you got the job and dramatically quit a few days later with a letter to trump full to the brim with "sirs!" and how dare yous and then parlayed that into a resistance book

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/StrangeAnimaIs/status/1177188144262864896?s=19

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
loyalty to politicians is stupid because politicians will drop you as soon as you're a threat to their re-election, which is why campaign workers (especially volunteers) are massive cucks

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Are there any rules or laws against using the WH resources for campaigning or did I dream it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mind you, hell will freeze over and the devil will be offering sleighrides to children before i ever say that you shouldnt consider the perspective of any Black liberation theologian