Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

all of them, then? they're all masks off about billionaires being better people than the rest of us, there's zero kayfabe and a shitload of "i will destroy you loving peasants" going on

Bernie's going to win though, so it's moot. Because they'll be terrified.

Yeah it was pretty funny when Mr Starbucks went on about how if he didn't get his way he would just spend millions of dollars to run and peel enough votes off the candidate he didn't like. Literally stating his will is worth half the country's votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Just sent bernie some dollarey doos to help him enact his reign of terror

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

After I eat sprouts

into it....

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

She was asked to give a name of an African-American politician she would put in her cabinet and she went with the former governor of her state. Treating it as a gotcha that reveals that Warren is gonna do what Trump has done by staffing government with people who made millions tearing it down and have never been public servants is disingenuous as gently caress.

Deval Patrick was not a good governor and the fact that he went to Bain should preclude him from consideration

It's more likely that he was the only black politician she could think of off the top of her head who isn't running against her

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cone head

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1192836703989456897?s=20

:texas:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1192688483984400384?s=20

also :texas:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1192765277047529473?s=20

but....also :texas:!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

She was asked to give a name of an African-American politician she would put in her cabinet and she went with the former governor of her state. Treating it as a gotcha that reveals that Warren is gonna do what Trump has done by staffing government with people who made millions tearing it down and have never been public servants is disingenuous as gently caress.

bain.

capital.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hatebag posted:

Just sent bernie some dollarey doos to help him enact his reign of terror

Hooting and hollering as I don my phyrgian cap

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Ramadu posted:

what is going on here

my man almost wiggled free of the guillotine

my man got mistaken for a really big soft-boiled egg

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1192859073798135808?s=20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1192860166032691201

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/status/1192856137634328579

:chloe:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trump is gonna mock this guys stutter

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

stand to poo poo. sit to pee.

therobit posted:

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Everyone should sit down to pee.

It’s much cleaner and feels good man

It feels unmasculine and wrong. I don't like having to tuck my dick underneath the toilet seat, which is uncomfortable. I have been standing to piss since was 3. The only times I don't stand are if I have diarrhea and can't trust my rear end or am too hosed up or hung over to stand.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
But then Warren's affinity for bain capital is understandable given that they donated to her Senate campaign

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now that I know how to make sprouts I put em on every sandy instead of greens cus sprouts are good

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1192860614575702016?s=20
:yeshaha:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

his slogan as a divorce lawyer should be "juwanna new mann?"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

eat this greta!

*biff*

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Addamere posted:

being kind to humans is good

Hey let's not overgeneralize here.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

thats hoggish greedly, from captain planet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The sunniest interpretation of this is that she's perfectly fine with conservative vulture capitalists dictating national policy so long as they're not white men, which I'm sorry is just not good and there's no way to spin it as good. This has been the default position for the Dems since Obama and the whole country that wasn't born rich has been eating poo poo as a result, not least of all since there's a crash coming and we need people in charge of the aftermath who didn't actually loving cause it like what happened last time.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good to know black people remain an optional component of blacks for trump

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

thats hoggish greedly, from captain planet

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the sauce is *too hot*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"and when i visited the concentration camps in germany it reminded me of how twitter had shadow banned me and concentrated my tweets into the gas chamber"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that's racis -

wait hm

*liberal head explodes*

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Just bought a water pik because of all the dental talk in this thread, and I threw my old one away when I moved.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

stand to poo poo. sit to pee.

: The Donald Trump Story

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Reminder: Elizabeth Warren is a cougar, and that's worth a vote alone!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

NoneMoreNegative posted:

my man almost wiggled free of the guillotine

my man got mistaken for a really big soft-boiled egg

my man heard it was legal to go topless, and he is all in

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

It is kind of a Michigan thing but specifically mid/north east side of the state where once your outside of the city it's just a huge dark forest.

i was in the city limits though off a major thoroughfare

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1192847447032291329

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

The sunniest interpretation of this is that she's perfectly fine with conservative vulture capitalists dictating national policy so long as they're not white men, which I'm sorry is just not good and there's no way to spin it as good. This has been the default position for the Dems since Obama and the whole country that wasn't born rich has been eating poo poo as a result, not least of all since there's a crash coming and we need people in charge of the aftermath who didn't actually loving cause it like what happened last time.
No dude, the sunniest possible interpretation is that she wanted to name a black politician with name recognition that wasn't already running for president and wouldn't find her naming them presumptuous. There's not a lot of people that fit that bill. Keith Ellison, maybe? He seems pretty happy as Minnesota AG.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

i get it, the seat is the presidency, the schoolkids are america, and aids is the 1%

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lmao

"What do you want?"

"I want a quid pro quo."

Amazing.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Good Soldier Svejk