Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

can you loving believe the simpering cucks who insisted that impeachment would help trumo

wh-what di-did u s-say?? i-im-imppuh phhfhfh *faints*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rubellavator posted:

What the gently caress

Red card for sexually assaulting the officials! If you make me blow this whistle again then you're ejaculated from the game, coach!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

a.lo posted:

cummunism lol

tantric maoism

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

It helps for memorization that the phrase allows him to do that squish your mouth up into a tiny frothy butthole shape thing that he loves, twice in a row, so it is fun for him

i think he does that so his dentures won't fall out while he's talking. if you look at interviews from the 80s or 90s he doesn't really do it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

A Handed Missus posted:

thge boys are back in town

pre:
Senator Coo*s enters into Big Mike's Barber Shop on a typical Delaware Spring afternoon. Senator Coo*s gets preferential treatment because he's white and a senator in the United States Senate. 

BIG MIKE
(Nearly our of breath while dashing to greet the special guest.)
My favorite customer! Thanks for stopping by! Havin' the usual?

SENATOR COO*S
You know it. Give it to me hard, Mike. A lot off the top. I have some cranial growth that's... that's just loving up my head, you know?

BIG MIKE
Alright. I'll get the level and the shears and slice off about half and inch of boney growth off your potato head...

SENATOR COO*S
It's more an egg shape but the idea is still the same. 

Big Mike starts up the electric shears and proceeds to level off the egg-headed Delawarean's hosed up looking head. Senator Coo*s gargles in delight as his head is roughly treated with the shears and then sanded off with a rusty bucket. 

END SCENE

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
FREE TIBET POWERBALL

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

crazy cloud posted:

if you said impeachment would help trump. How do you speak. How do you leave your house without overwhelming shame. Repent. Repent for your bad thoughts. Repent for your liberalism. Hypernormalize and face to trumo

*tosses quarter into cup at your feet*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
senator jim jordon taking a break from covering up rape to explain that fish delights with no bun are the most american menu item

and it ends with some maga chud shooting up a mcdonalds because they normally only stock a half dozen in the freezer

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Unfortch memes cant stay epically relatable forever, eventually they all have to pass through the cringe threshold before they can be rehabilitated ironically

it's just a good fuckin thing that boomers are too lead-poisoned in they apricots to have weaponized "ok zoomer" as a retort yet

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hahahahahahahaha

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

uh rudy is that really the analogy you wanna go with

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0 posted:

We are gonna have the dreyfus affair 2.0

mister trumo's oh piss

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/mtsw/status/1192864225057636352

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I loving love crimeception

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Red card for sexually assaulting the officials! If you make me blow this whistle again then you're ejaculated from the game, coach!

i got something else you can blow

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/nataliewsj/status/1192876073882537984?s=19

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
me to a old man:] pshh..nothing personell, adult. yer jest crampin my style gramps :radcat:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

crazy cloud posted:

mister trumo's oh piss

:trumppop:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

i got something else you can blow

its this hot bowl of soup, please cool it down before eating it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Spergin Morlock posted:

i think he does that so his dentures won't fall out while he's talking. if you look at interviews from the 80s or 90s he doesn't really do it

why doesn't joe biden learn the secret denture-kata butthole mouth technique then. where are joes advisors on this??

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sammy the bull was in the witness protection program and his role only became known because he voluntarily exited the program so he could write a tell all book

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

hmm i remember when they said those ellipses were just voices trailing off and any actual elided parts would be indicated with brackets

:thunk:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

new kind of cat posted:

my bucket list includes sexing bernie and liz together

my bucket list includes getting an actual bucket

it has long been my dream

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

senator jim jordon taking a break from covering up rape to explain that fish delights with no bun are the most american menu item

and it ends with some maga chud shooting up a mcdonalds because they normally only stock a half dozen in the freezer

[a shitload of Podesta emails talking about fish delights, no bun, with walnuts and extra cheese]

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Spergin Morlock posted:

we almost made it a week before a congressman did it

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1192873281302384640

stfu baby kisser

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

implicit comparing truml to a mob kingpin lamo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

can you loving believe the simpering cucks who insisted that impeachment would help trumo

It might have if he wasn't such an absolute moron who has to immediately respond to every perceived slight with a full-on assault.

It's pretty hilarious to watch and I'm glad he got fined 2 million dollars and legally barred from running charities right in the middle of it lmao

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Is it really that hard to find a sports doctor that doesnt sexually assault the athletes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

The Delaware Senate primary campaign is going to investigate what, exactly, is happening with Mr. Coo s' cranium.

uh barf, like wear a hat or something

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1192876678239969281?s=21

lawyers don’t represent billionaires “pro bono”

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

cummunism lol

thotskyism

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

it's a free country let me have my affordable access to aspiring my lungs with scalding chowder

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

i was thinking about blackmailing my dentist for a good yelp review

after three months of wrangling with a carny apartment that kept finding excuses to not refund of fees (the apartment we were ready to move in was literally unlivable), I logged in to Yelp one night in a fit of hypomania and completely put them on blast, including pictures of the disgusting poo poo they didn't take care of before move in day

my check showed up in two days lmfao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
m8 trump sniffed rudy's neck, they're in deep

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1192876678239969281?s=21

lawyers don’t represent billionaires “pro bono”

he represents him because hes caught in the same investigation

its a probe, oh no!! rep

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zyla posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/conceptsbot/status/1165287335581212672

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

NofrikinfuN posted:

It might have if he wasn't such an absolute moron who has to immediately respond to every perceived slight with a full-on assault.

It's pretty hilarious to watch and I'm glad he got fined 2 million dollars and legally barred from running charities right in the middle of it lmao

literally any human being with eyes and ears could have predicted this to be his reaction tho lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Buck Wildman posted:

whoops turns out when you have open hearings the whole world is able to see what a nakedly corrupt dumbass you are undo undo