Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Somewhat related to the discussion at hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolOWJTLGGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

qirex posted:

so like if some president took pity on fross and pardoned him is there any doubt that he wouldn't immediately return to doing crimes? to date he seems to only really regret getting caught

he wouldn't have to because he'd immediately get a well-paying job as a right-wing pundit or joe rogan's best friend or something like that google rear end in a top hat did

LanceHunter posted:

Honestly, if he ever managed to get out he’ll probably take the Kevin Mitnick route of doing paid speaking appearances and consulting for the bitcoin crowd. The big difference is that, unlike with cybersecurity, there’s unlikely to be much pay in bitcoins speaking/consulting a decade from now.

don't worry, there will always be idiot libertarians that want to hear about how he made a TRULY FREE MARKET and big mean government shut it down

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

or like that dude that 3D printed a gun and then used the resulting media storm and legal trouble to get lots of donations and form a cult full of horrible people to 3D print more guns with or whatever

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Shame Boy posted:

or like that dude that 3D printed a gun and then used the resulting media storm and legal trouble to get lots of donations and form a cult full of horrible people to 3D print more guns with or whatever

also he turned out to be a pedo

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

BMan posted:

that was an amazing day because two bitcoin adjacent people turned out to be pedos on the same day and it was really confusing

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
libertarian and a pedophile? impossible. i refuse to believe it

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I want bitcoin to bitcoin my bitcoin in my bitcoin, bitcoining my bitcoin so bitcoin that bitcoin bitcoins my bitcoin so bitcoin and bitcoin bitcoins my bitcoin bitcoins.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

EorayMel posted:

I want bitcoin to bitcoin my bitcoin in my bitcoin, bitcoining my bitcoin so bitcoin that bitcoin bitcoins my bitcoin so bitcoin and bitcoin bitcoins my bitcoin bitcoins.

...barbecue sauce!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

BMan posted:

ah yeah that's it, when making that post i was thinking "wasn't there some other horrible thing that happened with that dude..." but it wasn't coming to me

then again i have that thought whenever i talk about any libertarian or bitcoiner so

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
the best part is that they positively id'ed him with his crotch rot

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

no don't

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

ibm is just filling the market need for 6 confirmations that these beans have been defecated by a small mammal and shipped using slave labor.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Is it jism?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ibm is strangely fixated on blockchain. still get massive laffs remembering the guy there sitting next to me who was browsing buttcoin sites all day nonstop and then got an email from his wife telling him she was filing for divorce in the late afternoon.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

what is "joe" and why would i want to drink a cup of it

this doesn't bode well for the content of "joe"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I only drink cups of doe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

well if there's anything ibm is intimately familiar with it's the provision of cutting edge technology for identifying then documenting the shipping of materials between their country of origin and the ovens.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

more like International Blockchain Machines

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

what is "joe" and why would i want to drink a cup of it

this doesn't bode well for the content of "joe"

Joe is the presidential candidate Joe Biden. And his cup is sniffing women.

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

i can't wait for ibmlockchain to maybe help create transparency in the joe biden industry. here's to loving how 🥂

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

not just the coffee industry but all consumer industry where people will be able to scan a barcode on the product which will detail every single source for every single ingredient. with this knowledge the consumer will know exactly where everything comes from and make an informed ethical buying decision which will in no way be impeded by suppliers lying about the source of their goods when they enter the supply chain blockchain or consumers just buying whatever is cheapest because of wage stagnation. of course by this point we'll all have an always on AR device that will automatically tell us if a product is ethical or not just by looking at it

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

chestnut santabag posted:

not just the coffee industry but all consumer industry where people will be able to scan a barcode on the product which will detail every single source for every single ingredient. with this knowledge the consumer will know exactly where everything comes from and make an informed ethical buying decision which will in no way be impeded by suppliers lying about the source of their goods when they enter the supply chain blockchain or consumers just buying whatever is cheapest because of wage stagnation. of course by this point we'll all have an always on AR device that will automatically tell us if a product is ethical or not just by looking at it

Good lord, after twenty years I finally have a use for my Cuecat.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Merrill Grinch posted:

Buttchain: the enterprise Cuecat of the 201x's.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

you cant lie to a blockchain its physically impossible

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Grace Baiting posted:

i can't wait for ibmlockchain to maybe help create transparency in the joe biden industry. here's to loving how 🥂

m'lockchain

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

BMan posted:

didn't he also start hatreon?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

what full and exciting lives these bitcoin men lead

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
ibm
international bowel movements

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
intestinal bowel movement. the intestines connect to the butt for easier mining.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

gonna get rich off of brown gold

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Merrill Grinch posted:

I used mine to catalog my cds & dvds back in the day

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

lol

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

organic, fresh from the tether farm to your table

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

totally natural price movements

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Posted 7 hours ago

quote:

- The range between $10,000 and $10,500 remains the key supply zone.

- Bitcoin movement is capped between the 50 SMA resistance and the 100 SMA support.

Bitcoin slumped on Friday last week breaking key support zones at $9,200, $9,000 and $8,800. Fortunately, the bulls gathered enough strength to for a shallow reversal on hitting a low at $8,670.

Following the fall into the $8,000 range, BTC pulled upwards in a lethargic movement. The rise above $8,800 was easy but struggled ensued at $9,000. However, the Asian hours on Monday have seen BTC reclaim the position above $9,000. The correction has brought the largest asset back into the bullish zone between $9,000 and $9,500.

The return to levels under $9,000 was necessary for Bitcoin to create fresh demand to make the return to $10,000 actionable. The RSI is currently horizontal at 55 after recovering from 25. The ranging movement suggests that Bitcoin’s domineering sideways trading could last longer. The same trend is emphasized by the MACD. Although the MACD clearly shows that BTC/USD is largely in the hands of the bulls.

Posted 33 minutes ago:

quote:

- Bitcoin re-entered the $8,000 range after gains to $10,000 cut short at $9,200.

- BTC/USD path of least resistance is to the south as $8,400 bottom becomes apparent.

Bitcoin price is in the middle of a battle to defend the short term tentative support at $8,800. An attempt to break above $9,600 resistance last week not only bounced but also culminated in a drop under $9,000. Bitcoin explored the levels below $9,000 on Friday to the extent of testing $8,600.

Meanwhile, the shallow recovery that beat the consolidation over the week stalled short of $9,200. BTC/USD is back under $9,000 while the sellers have eyes on $8,400. Correction to this level will not be entirely a bad idea as it is likely to create fresh demand in preparation for a potential end of the year rally.

Bitcoin’s path of least resistance is to the south as displayed by the confluence detector tool. The upside is marred with a prominent resistance level at $9,009. The 38.2% Fibonacci one-week, SMA five 1-hour, the previous low 4-hour and the Bollinger Band 15-minutes middle converge in the zone to form the resistance.

Marginally above $9,009, BTC will encounter more resistance at $9,100 as highlighted by the previous high 4-hour. In range leading to $10,000, there are numerous mild resistance levels.

On the downside, support areas towards $8,000 are still in grave danger. Some of these tentative mild support levels include $8,824, $8,732, $8,548 and $8,455.

Same author

lol

Also:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Why does he keep spelling bullshit as bullish?

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

gschmidl posted:

Why does he keep spelling bullshit as bullish?

bullish poo poo.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

organ nick is the name of the guy that manipulates the price

don't ask how he got his nickname

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Boxturret posted:

organ nick is the name of the guy that manipulates the price

don't ask how he got his nickname

well I'm not proud people started calling me that and its a long story, but here we go,

you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Butters apparently are terrified of googles quantum computer because someone did some calculations and determined that if google wanted to they could mine all of the remaining digital pogs in bitcoins blockchain in about 2 minutes thanks to quantum computers basically being able to test all positions of a bit simultaneously.