Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

dang im high as hell

ok choomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

will make avs for trump tweets

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I can appreciate the stainless steel version. Has an industrial feel to it. Remind the guilty of the labor they stole from.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/KasaiRichardson/status/1192861984150228993

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
go to sleep dan

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1193030111383228416

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
honestly seeing a hot dog get guillotined does nothing for me. there has to be bone getting severed.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

honestly seeing a hot dog get guillotined does nothing for me. there has to be bone getting severed.

what do you think hotdogs are made out of

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

is mark levin the master shake guy or am i thinking of someone else

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

is mark levin the master shake guy or am i thinking of someone else

he's the master shake guy

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao Helen owned every single person in the replies.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

smarxist posted:

lmfao

i saw this banner ad:

and when you go to the article it's pulled down, but its in archive.org and BOOOOOOY HOWDY

https://web.archive.org/web/20131122060650/https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/offensive-cereals/1/

hahahaha christ

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

is this the ms kin all over again

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Nichael posted:

My very talented and dedicated friend has been sacrificing her mental health to create Coo s compilation videos for our collective enjoyment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAs3XRUn9hg

"We need to ration healthcare. Have a good death." -- US Senator Chris Coo s

Boooooooo this man

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

what do you think hotdogs are made out of

taint

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ChristsDickWorship posted:

I saw Roger Daltrey last year, he's still got a helluva voice for an old gently caress. He introduced My Generation by assuring all the boomers in the audience that for all their many differences they were leaving the world better than they found it lol

lol the guitarist for all his songs is a pedo

i love quadrophenia but super yikes there are no non problematic faves

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

which bone is that?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

DryGoods posted:

which bone is that?

Hyoid

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

802.11weed posted:

hahahaha christ

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i wanna eat popcorn but makin it on the stove would wake live 7 people up ;(

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

802.11weed posted:

chew the unpopped kernels duhhh

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

802.11weed posted:

7?!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

802.11weed posted:

you can boil popcorn

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Stuff towels under their doors until nothing can enter

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trump ended chemtrails, but don't worry if you still see them, they are healing chemtrails now

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

802.11weed posted:

hahahaha christ

I have a hard time telling people that I spend time here because of this baggage.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

ChristsDickWorship posted:

I saw Roger Daltrey last year, he's still got a helluva voice for an old gently caress. He introduced My Generation by assuring all the boomers in the audience that for all their many differences they were leaving the world better than they found it lol

i can't be readin old pages all the time so maybe this has been posted but if not

the who released a baba o'reilly 4k live video a couple weeks ago and i missed it

enjoyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9HhYv0C7E

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Put about a quart of vegetable oil in a pot, then add about a cup of your favorite popcorn in there and crank it on high

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Offensive Cereals is loving great.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Put about a quart of vegetable oil in a pot, then add about a cup of your favorite popcorn in there and crank it on high, then pour it all over your body

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

crazy cloud posted:

lol the guitarist for all his songs is a pedo

i love quadrophenia but super yikes there are no non problematic faves

Yea, you should go see Daltrey solo if you wnt to see Who songs live, he has the drummer and bassist from their touring band and no pedo guy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

lmfao

i saw this banner ad:

and when you go to the article it's pulled down, but its in archive.org and BOOOOOOY HOWDY

https://web.archive.org/web/20131122060650/https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/offensive-cereals/1/

this is more tangentially relevant but i'd like to get this off my chest

I regged in 2010 when I was a senior in high school and prior to that I had spent 2-3 years mainlining SA into my veins. And, honestly, as a straight white male with economic security afforded to him by his parents... sometimes I miss those days where the internet felt like a game with rules, instead of an integral part of real life, which isn't a game and has no rules. There used to be this sense that if something was shared online, it was fair game to do whatever the gently caress you wanted with it. Zombaby is the perfect example of this. Sharing trauma on the internet was seen as loving weird and something for rear end in a top hat strangers to dunk on for comedy points. Sometimes in C-SPAM we talk about social media/the internet accelerating/aiding/facilitating the world's catastrophic decline, but I have always seen the internet as a thing that helps lonely people feel not so lonely. sometimes those lonely people are misanthropic assholes, and sometimes they're isolated members of marginalized communities. And as much poo poo as the former group has caused... I honestly believe it's outweighed by the good it's done for the latter.

i dunno i'm drunk i don't have a larger point i guess what i'm saying is that SA is my home and I'm proud of it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Joementum posted:

trump ended chemtrails, but don't worry if you still see them, they are healing chemtrails now

it’s amazing how all of these conspiracies favor the white suoremacit Nazi

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Joementum posted:

you've heard of malware, but what if it came on a red maga hat usb drive and cost $50?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TruSPDR8Q

how is this grift legal

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

You see, the humor comes from the absurdity of such cereals existing.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
just drink the vegetable oil

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

just drink the vegetable oil

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
healing chemtrails, lol

no, see, these black helicopters are the good ones

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
you all think the disease poisoning me is liberalism but actually it's sentimentality

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
heh that banner ad went to a live page like 2 days ago

lowtax hiding his shame! :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pedophilios.