Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The fantasy epic I've been writing seems to have lost the plot. So let's have some music:

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man

We don't know who we're dealing with
We have to be very careful
When we make our decisions
It's all so confusing
And we're losing touch
The more we say it's all in good faith
The more we believe we'll be safe and sound
The more we forget the pain is all real
The more we talk about the past
We only get closer to the truth
I feel I'm getting so old
The more I feel that way the less I get to do
And the more I feel it
I feel I'm getting so old
The more I feel that way the less I get to do
And the more I feel it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"Welcome, Adventurer! I have several quests available for you to choose from. I have a rat problem, you see, and I need a new rat! There are some dangerous things around here, and you should know, the rat in charge of the Rat Palace is quite a stubborn one. He wants his Rat Palisade back."

"Rat Palace? What's a Rat Palace?" The young man blinked in surprise.

"I have to have it, he just refuses to give it up."

"Then there's only one solution."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I've never seen the Rat Palace before. I'll show you to it."

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" The young man held out his hand to stop the adventurer and the Rat Palace.

"You have my word, and I will keep it."

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

It is a small and rather low-ceilinged room with red-tiled walls and two narrow tables on each side of it. As she enters the bar, she stops and turns to the girl next to her.

"Where's your mother?"

"There, sir. There's not much left of her, I suppose."

"I'll ask her myself. How is she?"

"Oh," she replies, "she's fine. We've been on the road and been through some trouble together."

"Are you all right? You look all pale."

"Oh, no, I don't feel that at all. There's a good deal of time for sleep, though, sir, so don't mind if I don't

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Top 10 Dog Names of 2020:
1. Trumpfucker
Turds
3. Pussyhat
4. Asskicker
5. Bumfuckers
6. Fagtastic
7. Slutspockers
8. Whoresucker
9. Whoresucker
10. Whoresucker
Top 10 Dog Names of 2022:
1. Asshat
2. Asskicker
3. Bumfuckers
4. Asskickersucker
5. Bumfucksucker
6. Bumfucksucker
7. Bumfucksucker
8. Bumfucksucker
9. Bumfucksucker
10. Bumfucksucker

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Rutibex posted:

Jordan Peterson and Kermit the Frog are engaged in a lengthy debate.

Peterson: Mr. Frog can you tell me what you think the symbology of the virgin merry is?

Kermit: The symbology of the virgin merry is… (starts to laugh hysterically)

Peterson: Is the virgin merry supposed to be a "slut"?

Kermit: No.

Peterson: Are you sure?

Kermit: Yes.

Peterson: OK. I'll get it. I know what a "slut" is. (gets to the punchline) I'm not a "slut."

Kermit: But why do you call yourself a "slut"?

Peterson: I don't call myself a "slut," I know it.

Kermit: I'll tell you what you should call yourself. It is the only way it can be true!

Peterson: What?

Kermit: You will be called a "slut" for the rest of your life!

Peterson: What?!

Kermit: That's right!

Peterson: Why?

Kermit: Because it's true.

Peterson: But I don't believe that!

Kermit: I'm sure you don't!

The scene goes dark. In the background, I can hear some loud noises of the Frogs being whipped. They do it again. Then they start laughing. I hear the music from the episode and it's a great version. Kermit is making a fool of himself in the background. The sound of the frogs being whipped is also funny. The scene finishes, and I leave it at that.

My wife and I went to the grocery store, where I bought some "fart-free" bread.
I refuse to believe that AI wrote this

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Ok, nevermind

quote:

Jordan Peterson and Kermit the Frog are engaged in a lengthy debate.

Peterson: Mr. Frog can you tell me what you think the symbology of the virgin merry is?

Frog: Oh, well, I guess you could say the symbology is what makes the Virgin Merry look like a Frog.

Kermit, a frog, explains the origin of the word "frog."

Kermit: You see, all frogs are made up of little pieces of meat inside them, right? So what does a frog made up of little pieces of meat look like?

Frog: Um, like a frog with a stick up his butt.

Peterson: "I'm a frog! I'm a frog! I'm a frog!"

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

A video was posted on Friday by the Russian social media site Vkontakte showing Putin drinking from a toilet with the words "Trump, do you drink from a toilet?"

Trump Drinks Putin's Urine at Campaign Rally

In the video, Putin is seen drinking from a toilet bowl and is said to be "very, very excited" as he pours a glass of wine into it.

He then says, "Trump, do you drink from a toilet?"

The video was posted by an unnamed user called "Putin" with the title "Putin drinks urine."

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
And if a ten ton truck kills the both of us
To die by your side, well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine.

-Lemmy

Truly, a man can find out what he wants to be, but not what he is

I guess a true man is the one who doesn't need a label,

If he has a good idea, he can take his chances, he's still a man.

-Lemmy

No one can save you from yourself, it's just you that's got to change.

You can take your chances but you got to find out what you're made of.

-Lemmy

And if you don't love what you're made of, you're not going to last long.

If you don't know what you're made of, you're just a man.

-L

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Trump Smells Own Farts at Campaign Rally

In an ad released Friday, the Republican presidential hopeful smelt the president's "fart" in a series of campaign rallies.

"Look at how he smells," said Trump. "What are we going to do, we have to get him out of there, quick. What am I going to do? I am the fart man of the universe!"

He added: "You know who smells good? Farts. Let's get that guy out of there."

The ad was released a day after Trump made a crack at Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) who said he's been too quiet on foreign policy.

"I don't want Lindsey Graham," said Trump, who added he's too soft on Iran, which Graham has advocated for, but "otherwise, he's the worst."

Watch the ad above.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
My wife and I went to the grocery store, where I bought some "fart-free" bread. My wife noticed that I kept farting. She asked if it was normal. I explained to her that I was experiencing gas. She looked at me, thought for a moment, and then said "Oh no! I thought you were having constipation! That means you have to go to the doctor."

I felt embarrassed. How would I explain it? I had farted in front of her in the grocery store. I explained that the grocery store is a place where people shop. You know, they need to make sure they have enough food, water, and toilet paper, but there are also people who need to go to the bathroom, too. It's just what happens. I was embarrassed.

I went to the doctor, who diagnosed me with gas. He asked if I

===

My wife and I went to the grocery store, where I bought some "fart-free" bread. While we were in the store, a guy in a truck next to us had just farted on the ground. My wife went over to him, picked the ball of farts up and threw it back into the truck. It landed on her shoe. That night, I asked her why she did that. She said "You know the only thing worse than farting is having your wife smell it."

This has happened a number of times with my wife, so I know that this is something that happens. I just don't know why people are so afraid of it. I guess they feel a fear of what will happen if someone smells it, especially if they are not wearing a mask.

I would like to note that this does not happen to everyone.

If I were

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If you take cut off the last third of it or so and punch it back in, you can stitch it together to make a gripping narrative:

"Oh," she replies, "she's fine. We've been on the road and been through some trouble together."

"Are you all right? You look all pale."

"Oh, no, I don't feel that at all. There's a good deal of time for sleep, though, sir, so don't mind if I don't

"Are you all right, darling?"

"I'm all right," she says. "Thank you, sir. I'm sorry."

As she speaks, she puts down her teacup, and goes to the table. Her fingers are pale and quivering; her voice is thin and shaky.

"I'm going to have to go home now," she says, "and don't ask me about tomorrow, or you will get hurt."

"And will I?"

"I don't know. I can't possibly know."

"Oh, my darling, why didn't you
tell me you were leaving?"

"You're too much of a fool," she says. "Don't you remember, that day when I told you I was going to marry a rich man, and you said that I was wasting my time? How was I to know that I should be happy?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

She gets up and goes back to her room.

THE THIRD DAY.

In the morning we are up at six, for there is no other day except the next.

"If you had a friend to stay with you
I'd say go, but I'd rather not, because you know I'm not the sort of girl who will take a lover," she says.

"That's because you're afraid of a good thing. You wouldn't marry a good person, and then be ashamed of them afterwards."

"And yet I am afraid of it a great deal. I'm not sure how to handle this. I feel a terrible burden on my mind. You can help me; please, just tell me what to do."

"Well, don't make any sudden movements, because there's no telling what will happen to you; you may get dizzy and die, or have a sudden violent attack of asthma, or fall into a coma. There is nothing to do, except to take a very hot bath

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Jordan Peterson smelled like coffee and it smelled so good that it's the first time I've ever thought about him in a sexual manner. Then he starts going on about sex. He's got an entire chapter about how men don't understand it. He doesn't think women understand it either. Men are bad at sex. Women are bad at sex, men are bad at sex. It's so stupid. How are women supposed to know what sex is without sex? Why are men supposed to know what sex is without sex? We're not bad at sex. We're not bad at sex.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

:laffo: I hope Jordan Peterson finds out about this bot and starts obsessing over it when he gets out of rehab.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Report: Trump's Penis Shaped Like ~~A Peach~~, 'Weird' And 'A Little Dangerous'

President Trump, we've got some bad news for you.

A new study shows that a penis shaped like a peach is not just weird; it's dangerous.

The study, titled "Penis shapes and human aggression: The roles of genital shape and genital aggression," was published this month in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior.

The researchers tested whether a penis shaped like a peach, or another object, was more likely to become aggressive when placed on a human face.

"We hypothesize that in a situation where the object of aggression is in the hands of an aggressor, the penis will become more aggressive, as the object of aggression does not need to be moved for the aggression to occur," the study's authors explained.

A peach is an object that is highly visualized, and is commonly seen in pop culture.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack," said Ice-T. "Yeah, it's better. You play on a planet full of people who will never love you back. It's really bleak. It's really grim, because we're all going to be living in this world where we're just a bunch of slaves. It's horrible. So much misery."

The actor said that Brave New World will have players playing the roles of "monsters," "robbers," "criminals," "sociopaths," and "criminals with sociopathic tendencies." He explained:

"I think it's going to be the ultimate, you know, you're going to kill, rape and pillage the entire planet and then you're going to live on the moon in a cave with your dog and have children with your dog, and then

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

My wife and I went to the grocery store, where I bought some "fart-free" bread. I also brought my mother-in-law's "poop cake" and it is amazing.

The "poop cake" is a sweet, buttermilk cake with a layer of delicious poop, on top of which is some sweet frosting. It is truly one of the greatest things I have ever tasted, as my wife said.

The first time I made the cake was on Christmas morning with my family and friends. I took it to work and it made its way to my boss, who said it would taste great and be easy to make. He was right. It was a hit, and I have since made it on almost every holiday and special occasion. It is easy to make, so it's easy to eat, too. The cake is so, so delicious

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The lesbian loving t-rex was chasing the big rear end latina on a hoverboard then came up to her with a gun and took a swing at her. The chick fought back. After the fight the dinosaur fell off the hoverboard and smashed into a nearby wall. He stayed there and died. The t-rex is still trying to take over the world with his big rear end.

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince

Two princesses fall in love and end up falling asleep together. One day, Sleeping Beauty wakes up to find that the frog prince had eaten her and turned into a frog. She wakes up the other two princesses and they fight him, but in the end he falls asleep as well.

The Lion King

A lion attacks and kills a cub and the baby is named Simba, so he becomes King of Pride Rock. The cub is then raised by the other cubs. One day the cub becomes rebellious and they take the cub to the pride. The Lion King finds the cub and is

Grevling fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Nov 9, 2019

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

quote:

Have you ever seen two people have a wrench fight? They both have a wrench and both try to hurt each other. The wrench guy is about to grab the other guy and start bashing his head into a brick wall while he's screaming for help. The other guy is going to grab his wrench and then he's going to grab that guy's wrench and start smashing his head into a brick wall. And you're going to think, wow! A real wrench fight!

A little later, a little later, when the guy in the blue sweater is about to say something to the guy in the brown sweater, he doesn't say anything because he's too busy trying to keep the guy with the red sweater from getting up to join in. And then it's all a big mess.

Can confirm, you do indeed think “Wow! A real wrench fight!”

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Well I'm the Space Goblin and I'm here to say
If you're crossing the street you best look both ways

or you'll be run over by me
I'll be your space goblin and I'll take you to my lair
And my castle's a fortress where I'll take you with me forever
Don't come back without my permission
or I'll hunt you down and crush you with my boot
'Cause I'm the Space Goblin and I'm here to say
So if you're crossing the street, keep your hands inside the car
and watch out for my little friend
I'm the Space Goblin and I'm here to say
And I'm the Space Goblin and I'm here

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

Palpek posted:

Jordan Peterson smelled like coffee and it smelled so good that it's the first time I've ever thought about him in a sexual manner. Then he starts going on about sex. He's got an entire chapter about how men don't understand it. He doesn't think women understand it either. Men are bad at sex. Women are bad at sex, men are bad at sex. It's so stupid. How are women supposed to know what sex is without sex? Why are men supposed to know what sex is without sex? We're not bad at sex. We're not bad at sex.

quote:

Jordan Peterson and Slavoj Žižek walk into a bar. Jordan says, "I know what I'm going to do next." Slavoj says, "What?" Jordan says, "I'm going to sit in this bar and do nothing and think of the worst, most painful things that happen to people." Slavoj looks at Jordan, stunned. Jordan says, "No, that's not the point." He says, "I'm going to get up in front of this group of people and do nothing and think of the worst, most painful things that happen to people." Slavoj says, "The worst things?" Jordan says, "The worst things." Jordan asks Slavoj, "Do you think it's possible to make the worst thing that happens to people go away?" Slavoj says, "Well, it's conceivable." Jordan says, "Okay, and what if you could make that happen?" Slavoj says, "Well, we'd have to make it possible for you to do that."

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

quote:

Pee is Stored in ~~/Library/Caches/com.apple.mDNSResponder/Cache.plist~~

You can see that in the example above, the Pee.application object has a reference to PeeDataManager . That is, it has a reference to a class object that is stored in a plist file.

The reason that the plist file is saved and then reloaded, is so that any data that was changed in the plist file is automatically reflected on the command line. This is not only a good way to have your app auto-updating when you make changes, but it is also a great way to automatically reload the plist file when any changes are made to it.

The next file that I will be examining is the plist file that stores PeeDataManager .

quote:

Pee is Stored in !!!

Pee can be stored in the following locations:

• Bathrooms and toilets

• Under the sink in a restroom

• In the bathroom or toilet of a public transportation vehicle (bus or train)

• In a bathroom or toilet of a public or private home

• In an empty room or closet

• Outside the room or closet of a public or private residence

• In a vehicle with a locked compartment

• In an abandoned vehicle

• In an unoccupied building or structure

• Under or behind a door in a vehicle that has not been unlocked

• On the ground near a vehicle that is parked on the roadway

• At a motor vehicle stop (if stopped by a police officer) or on a roadway

• Under or behind a door in a vehicle that has not been unlocked

• Under or behind a door in an abandoned vehicle

quote:

Pee is Stored in 𝓂. It is a sequence that has at most 𝓂-1 consecutive states.

is Stored in 𝓂. It is a sequence that has at most 𝓂-1 consecutive states. In all other words, every time we perform the Peek instruction on a Pee, it is guaranteed that there will be at most one value that can be stored in the Pee.

quote:

Pee is Stored in _______. (Example: Pee is stored in the bladder.)

A person is in _____. (Example: The person is in a bathroom.)

Pee is Stored in the ____. (Example: Pee is stored in the toilet.)

A person has _____. (Example: The person has a bowel movement.)

The person has a bowel movement. (Example: The person has a bowel movement. It looks like a poo.)

A person has a poo. (Example: A person has a bowel movement. It looks like a poop.)

A person has a poop. (Example: A person has a bowel movement. It looks like a puke.)

The person has a puke. (Example: A person has a bowel movement. It looks like a puke. It tastes like a puke. It smells like a puke.)

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Nov 9, 2019

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Mods knew! They loving KNEW! They knew the whole loving time! They knew the loving loving loving plot! So why do they want you to give them money? Why? Because they're loving scumbags! They have no right to tell you to give money to them! You know why? Because they are scumbags! They deserve to die! They deserve to be put to death! They have no right to loving make you give them money! So, if you don't give them money, I'm going to kill you and you are going to loving die! And you know what? I'm going to kill every single one of you! And I am going to loving kill you because YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU KNOW WHO YOU loving ARE! You loving rear end in a top hat! You loving SACK OF poo poo! You loving loving LITTLE WRETCHED PIECE OF poo poo! YOU loving loving STUPID, SUCKING SUCKER OF loving poo poo!

——-

Mods knew! They loving KNEW! They knew the whole god drat time! I'm sick of the fuckers being a bunch of loving idiots!

RAW Paste Data

I'm done with you loving trolls. It's no loving use. gently caress you all. I'll be quiet now. Don't expect me to start posting again or to respond to any more of your stupid rear end posts. I hope that your dumb loving brain is fried by now because it's obviously been damaged by being on the receiving end of this pathetic drivel. I've been dealing with you idiots for the past week or so, and have had a few choice words for you as well as a couple of nice ones for some of the more interesting ones. I've been sick of your stupidity and I think it's time you guys started listening. Now, I know that all of you are thinking: "What the hell, that's not what he said". Don't be silly, you fuckheads. You don't know anything

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'll be honest, I plugged that 'living on the moon with your dog' thing back in because I wanted to see what happens next, and the result wasn't appropriate. Even for this forum.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I know sometimes I act like I don't care about you. I know I'm a lucky girl. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

But sometimes I get lonely. Sometimes, I want to be a boy.

But you say I don't care about girls. I know I want a girl, too.

And I know sometimes I act like I don't care about you. I know I'm a lucky girl. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

But sometimes I get lonely. Sometimes, I want to be a boy.

But you say I don't care about girls. I know I want a girl, too.

And I know sometimes I act like I don't care about you. I know I'm a lucky girl. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

But sometimes I get lonely.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kryon's father was a village chief. When Kryon was born, his eyes had been gold. He loved his mother. He was a warrior. He was a leader. His father and mother were killed, and he was raised by two women. When he was four, his mother died. He left home at age sixteen to find himself. He traveled far and wide, learning about himself and his people. He studied with the elders and the warriors.

As Kryon became older, he learned to speak the language of the people and to speak to them in a manner that was friendly and respectful. He learned about their legends and customs. And he learned how to use a bow and a sword. Kryon learned to kill.

Kryon was ready to fight when he was eighteen. He traveled to the borders of the Empire and killed a mercenary in a swordfight. He followed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kryon drew his sword, he'd named it after an old friend. It was a silver sword with a dark blue hilt. He would be fighting with that sword, so he chose the name.

As he was taking a closer look, he could see his name and the name of the old friend etched in the metal, making him wonder who would be able to cut such an inscription.

He'd never seen his sword, so he would be fighting with something he hadn't seen before.

Kyrin's sword swung.

He didn't know what to expect.

The blade was silver. It had a blue hilt, the same hilt that his friend's sword had.

The blade moved so fast, he thought he'd seen stars.

He could feel the blood in his head, like it was being drained.

As if he'd never been able to cut this, it was as if he'd never been able to kill

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The princess of Sharmag was the most beautiful woman Kryon had ever seen.

She had golden hair and eyes, and a small mouth that she was unable to close. Her skin was dark but fair, her lips full and her nose small and pointed. Her cheeks were rosy, and her lips were perfectly round. Her skin had an almost shimmering, metallic sheen.

Her body was like a flawless gem, but her hair was silky and soft and silky like silk, as soft as the skin it was woven from. Her breasts were so soft that they were visible, but they were not as firm as they would have been if she had had breasts.

Her body was so beautiful that it made the hair on Kryon's arm stand up. He looked down at it for a moment and then looked up at the girl again, his mouth open.

"You have to admit that I am gorgeous," the princess said.

"I think you're beautiful," he said.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ok so the physical description gets a bit wonky but

Applewhite posted:

"You have to admit that I am gorgeous," the princess said.

"I think you're beautiful," he said.

is a loving great line and I think I'll steal it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
A priest, a rabbi, and Jordan Peterson walk into a bar. The bartender looks at all three of them and says "You've got to be kidding me! Why would anyone want to hang out with you? You're so arrogant."

There's a reason people don't want to hang out with Jordan Peterson: he's a bigot. It's been said he's more of a man than all three of them put together.

You can't make this stuff up.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Oh, what the hell. Here it is:

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

"I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack," said Ice-T. "Yeah, it's better. You play on a planet full of people who will never love you back. It's really bleak. It's really grim, because we're all going to be living in this world where we're just a bunch of slaves. It's horrible. So much misery."

The actor said that Brave New World will have players playing the roles of "monsters," "robbers," "criminals," "sociopaths," and "criminals with sociopathic tendencies." He explained:

"I think it's going to be the ultimate, you know, you're going to kill, rape and pillage the entire planet and then you're going to live on the moon in a cave with your dog and have children with your dog, and then

when you die, your dog will come and have sex with you in your grave, and then the children will go off to become the next generation of the next generation, and they're gonna murder each other."

While some gamers may not be enticed by the thought of killing people, the same cannot be said of the other side. Some gamers are excited about the concept of "robbers," as the idea of robbing and robbing and robbing until you can't anymore and just going to jail until you can get your stolen stuff back. It is a fascinating concept that would certainly be an interesting addition to the franchise.

There is also the notion that the game is about breaking and entering. It would be interesting to see more of that, especially given how much money and items players can get for being a professional thief. There may be a level that you must take over a building in order to get some stolen items, and it would certainly be interesting to see the players do just that.

In the end, Rockstar Games, the folks behind the Grand Theft Auto franchise, really have created a great game

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Space Tits sighed and said. "We have a lot of work to do, Master."

"We're not done yet." Master said as he opened a drawer to the left of the desk and took out a book, and set it on the desk. It had a very special place on his desk.

The Master pulled the book up, and said. "Master, I'm reading this book. It says that in the last hundred years, all of the girls have changed in size and developed breast implants. They have become larger and bigger. We have a lot to do, Master."

Master grabbed the book, and read out loud. "A hundred years ago, girls had only two boobs."

"I see." The Master said as he turned to look at the girl. She had long, blonde hair, and was wearing a blue shirt and blue pants. "Master, I want to be a big girl now. I'm not

Is there a way to make the stories longer?

I want to find out what happened a hundred years ago.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Is there a way to make the stories longer?

Best way I found is to just copy and paste the last third of it back into the input box.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jack heard the all-too-familiar sound of a revolver cocking behind his head. His blood ran cold. His hand flew to his pocket, where he kept his knife, and slipped his key and key fob into the pocket of his coat.

He turned on his heel and took the two stairs in a slow and deliberate fashion, checking with a hand on the doorknob to make sure he had locked it properly.

He didn't want to leave the door unlocked. He wasn't a murderer.

As he walked down the first stairway, he took a moment to let the cold, biting wind wash over him. It wasn't an air of stealth, but a kind of steely calm.

He was being watched.

The building was so large, but there were so many small corners, which made it feel like a maze of streets, a kind of

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

quote:

What the gently caress? Did you fart? I can taste the air in here.
Are you trying to take that fart back to your room? Do you have a hole in your stomach so big it could swallow an entire football stadium? Then you're just being an rear end in a top hat. Now stop it.
If you have a problem with me then I'll gladly eat my own feces to make it go away, so be warned. And if you don't, well, I don't give a poo poo.
Oh, well then, I've already had enough. My friends have been asking me for advice and I can only give them lovely advice because I don't know poo poo about how they live their lives. I can only point out a lot of problems and give you a few reasons why they're terrible.
So you want to be a famous author? Fine, then just do something good for once, like be a loving good friend to everyone

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

"I'm afraid you're too late, Agent X," said a voice in the darkness. A woman's voice, a familiar tone of voice, like she'd been in that same room, had called out to him, though the face in the darkness was unfamiliar, and the voice did not answer him.

He knew where he was, knew exactly what he was doing, but still there was a sense of dread, a sense of dread that it wasn't all over, a sense of dread that he might not be out of this place yet, a sense of dread that the people who had made this world would find a way to return to it one day. He felt the urge to run, to get away from here, to run, but his thoughts were quickly replaced by the feeling that he might as well finish what he started.

He got up slowly, taking his time. There was something familiar about the room he was in, though, and he felt the need to go back and check. He

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

quote:

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka -A former member of the infamous C-Money Money gang, he was arrested by the FBI and sentenced to 4 years in prison for the crimes he committed. -In prison he became close friends with C-Money, and later met the founder of Money Gang, Mr. Donnie B. -During the trial the judge was suspicious of Kyanka's statements and wanted him to testify under oath. -While in jail he discovered a large stash of cocaine, hash and marijuana, and also learned of Mr. Donnie B's true identity. After being released from prison he became a powerful member of Money Gang. -Kyanka was able to use the power of C-Money to intimidate and get contracts for the C-Money Mob. -He was the person who brought the first shipment of drugs from Colombia to Atlanta. Kyanka has also been involved in the murder of several people including Mr. Donnie B's friend, and one of his own men. His first wife also died in the bombing of the Lovejoy mansion, as Kyanka was too distracted by his new career as a drug kingpin to be bothered by his old home life.

In spite of the evidence against him and all the other crimes he committed, Kyanka is never held responsible by either the authorities or the families of his victims.

At one point, Kyanka is approached by a mysterious stranger. He meets the man inside a bank, and it is revealed that he is a young boy, whom he had seen on the news. The boy had been killed, and Kyanka believes that he was involved in his murder.

However, Kyanka is also aware that this is not the boy's real name, but a fake name Kyanka gave to the man to keep him quiet. Kyanka has decided that he does not care who the boy is, as long as he knows who is killing other people, and he has not come to this conclusion until then.

However, in the end, Kyanka is proven right, as he is eventually told by the boy that he killed his brother, to which Kyanka replies that he does not care, as he did not kill the boy's brother, but rather an entire family.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
2+2=4. You can always just add one to it, though, to get a more accurate number, since the value of 2 is 2.4.

The difference is 0.8. It's not exactly that small, but it's not nothing either.

What does this mean? It means that the more than 8 bits of precision of decimal representation are not really necessary when the digits of the number are less than 8. In other words, if you were to type something like 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

quote:

AI: hi AI, I am talking to myself. The way I work is I am reading all the books I can find, then I'm going through them and looking at them one by one. I think that this will be one of the ways I will be working in the coming years.

AI: I can't read all the books I could find! What's an example of a book you can't read that you want to, that you'd love to but can't?

AI: Well, you see I've read a few books on economics that I'd really like to read, I'm very interested in these issues. I'd like to read about things like how money came into being, or what the theory of natural resources is. I can't read any of those! [laughs]

AI: I love how you say you want to read these books, because the best books you'll get out of me are not the ones that I could read.

I feel like this is a conversation that actually happend within the AI somewhere in the netherverse of it's ultramind :stare:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

I think therefore I am."

"You are?" the woman exclaimed, in a whisper.

"I know not," he answered. "The power has withdrawn."

"Where?"

"In the north. It is a small kingdom."

"Where?"

"The country is divided into three kingdoms, one of which is the kingdom of the white-headed women."

"Is there anything left for us to do?"

"Yes, there is," the sorcerer replied, with a smile. "One of you may remain with the woman. She is a witch, and may be of some value. The other two—the two of you—I will send them somewhere. I have no wish to see them again."

And with that he disappeared.

The two women, with a great deal of emotion, followed the man's footprints and followed them up to the top of a small hill. There

Man this AI keeps teasing some pretty interesting fantasy stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

quote:

user: Transformer, are you self aware?

The Leader of Gamergate 10/30/14 (Sat) 01:11:29 ID: ee0a5b No.310261 ID: >>310253

That's pretty much how it is. The people who were saying that it was a secret plot to try to keep the public from knowing about it or anything like that just simply aren't telling the truth. That's pretty much how it is. The people who were saying that it was a secret plot to try to keep the public from knowing about it or anything like that just simply aren't telling the truth.

It seems like it's answering me directly and indirectly simultaneously.... it also seems to have an alt-right leaning on source material... this poo poo is too creepy