Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

The year is 2258. The name of the place is: Cemeteries of the Confederacy.

You're now a member of the Cemeteries of the Confederacy. You're allowed to look through their database to find someone who died a while ago. Or you can make them tell you who died. You're also allowed to search for someone you know but never met.

You can view and delete their memories. But you don't get to add them to the cemetery's database, not unless you're the person they chose to join. So if a person died and you weren't aware of them, you wouldn't be able to add them to the database.

You can also share photos of your dead friends. It's as simple as dragging a picture into a window. Or if you don't want to use a photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

INT. Jen's Sex Dungeon - Night

HORNY PIZZA MAN
: I think it's the right time to open up this place to a wider audience, to the masses.

JEN: The Sex Dungeon, right? It's like the sex museum, you know?

HORNY: We know that you guys are obsessed with sex.

JEN: Yeah, so we're going to have...

HORNY: I've got the menu. It's in Spanish.

JEN: So, what would you like to eat tonight?

HORNY: [pauses] Let me try this.

JEN: [laughs] You're gonna try everything?

HORNY: Everything.

JEN: [laughs] Okay, thank you very much. [they leave]

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

INT. Jen's Sex Dungeon - Night

HORNY PIZZA MAN
: [laughs]

NARRATOR: It's a busy week at the Jen's Sex Dungeon. Jen's friends want to see Jen's latest creation, a huge, beautiful dick.

JENNY: It's huge, it's a massive dick! And you can see my hand going up and down it.

NARRATOR: It's also in the shape of a snake.

JENNY: Now I have my snake in my hand.

NARRATOR: They are about to take it to the next level. It's a full-sized, full-figured, six-inch dick.

JENNY: That's huge. That's huge.

NARRATOR: Jen's friend is so jealous that he tries to

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

I'm just so tired of all these Star Wars movies. I'm tired of the prequels and I'm tired of the original trilogy. It's not fun. I know it looks cool but I'd rather see the original Star Wars movies. It's the only Star Wars that's relevant and fun. I feel like my time on this planet is over. We just don't have any more Star Wars movies. I just don't like the sound of them."

I guess she has a point.

Star Wars has been my life for the last four decades. I've seen it in theatres, on VHS and DVD. I've seen it in a theater. I've seen it on a home video player. I have been to every single Star Wars convention in the world. I have been to every single Star Wars convention

vileness fats
Sep 16, 2003

College Slice

quote:

There is a problem, but you don't want to hear it. Let me tell you what the problem is. The problem is that your rear end is mad hosed up. You're a man. A man's loving problem is that he needs to have a girl that wants to gently caress him in every hole that he has. He needs a woman that is a perfect gently caress, a woman that has no limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. No limits. You don't know any of that? I'm not loving kidding.

Now, to go back to the problem again. The problem is that you are in the state of mind that you are so loving horny. You need to gently caress something. Right now

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Synopsis of lost Spongebob episode "The Death of Spongebob":

After a particularly vicious school bully, Mr. Krabs (Gary Gulman), is sentenced to death, Spongebob (Patrick Star) uses his bubble machine to revive him. Mr. Krabs immediately begins planning to make Spongebob into his personal pet. Mr. Krabs, who is so attached to his pet that he refuses to even let him out of his sight, has Spongebob fed to a monster.

Production

Credits

All credits listed below are as originally presented in the episode. The credit structure used in the series is actually quite simple; the staff involved with the production of a particular episode are listed in the opening credits and the staff involved with the production of the next episode are listed in the ending credits. All original credit errors have been corrected

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Jen: OMG LOL So what happened last night?

Hailey:
Um…

Jen: What's going on this morning?

Hailey: Um…

Jen: How does your sister feel about you now?

Hailey: My sister is fine. She is still here, and she is going through her whole life process.

Jen: Is she mad at you?

Hailey: Uh… No, she's not mad.

Jen: What happened this morning when you came back to the house?

Hailey: Um…

Jen: Did you take some pictures of your sister?

Hailey: Uh…

Jen: How about a video?

Jen: Did you take a video of your sister?

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Nov 10, 2019

vileness fats
Sep 16, 2003

College Slice

quote:

The society of putting things on top of other things. They were the first to make things that didn't actually have to be put anywhere. And they were very smart people, so that was very smart."

Advertisement

When it comes to their legacy, Klemperer says that it's impossible to ignore them.

"It's just not fair to not consider them as the first to do it," she says. "Even though they didn't invent that whole field, they did it in a way that was better than any other. It's all they're remembered for, and it's probably the last thing that will be invented."

[The Guardian]

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Zelda Game Cartridge malfunction where Link has blood on his face and the music is distorted.

A glitch occurs with the Master Sword. The blade sometimes gets stuck in the Master Sword pedestal and stays there for a while.

If Link gets hit by a bomb while swimming in Water Temple, the water will not stop as if he was drowning.

In one of the unused endings, if Link defeats Midna, then the "Ending:" text will say "Finished," but the music will continue to play. This will happen if he kills the King of Red Lions, as the King of Red Lions was his final opponent.

The water in the cave in Water Temple is very deep and there is no way to swim down into it, so the water won't even be in the bottom of the screen.

The Fire Temple can sometimes be

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

AI is here to help

AI posted:

You want a list of how to unfuck your sorry excuse for a life? Where do I start? Number 1: Learn to take a joke. And yes, it might be hard for you right now. But if you were serious about getting your poo poo together, you'd have figured that out already. Number 2: Quit your job. Just because you know you can't afford to live on your own doesn't mean you need to work for someone else to do it. And if you can't afford to be a full-time mom, well, that's okay too. We all have other stuff we want to do.

Number 3: Don't be lazy about taking care of your body. The most important thing I ever learned about living a life of substance is that it requires a lot more work than you think it will. So stop putting off a little poo poo just because you don't want to bother with

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
epstein didn't kill himself

And he is still alive

A former president's killer is still alive - and his brother says that may explain why the world's most powerful man is not doing more to help find him.

'I think there are a couple of reasons, one is there's been a lot of press that has come out of this, and so I think people are wondering what's really going on,' said Donald Trump, who says he has tried to reach Paul Epstein but has been unsuccessful.

'Also, the fact that he's living, he's probably a good guy.

'He probably did the things he's accused of, but I don't know. I don't think he would be a very good president,' Trump added.

Epstein, 65

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Unleash the psychic potential of your mind. This is where the magic comes from. I am the Master of Psykos. If I can use my powers to give someone power, I can use that power to help them. I can use my power to help the weaker. And I can help the stronger."

Lizard Girl looked at him with wonder.

"And you want to teach me to use your power?"

"Yes," he said, "but you must teach me how to control it."

"Oh," she thought, "so you do know what you're doing, then."

"I am not asking you to teach me how to fight or anything like that, and I'm not asking you to fight for me. I just want you to teach me what the powers really are, and what you can do with them."

"Very well," she agreed.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I sharted, and my eyes darted from the red hot eyes that stared at me from the face of the figure on the floor to the one in my own room. I opened my eyes.

"What the…" I heard myself say.

I closed my eyes again. I tried to remember, but what came out was a half-remembered dream. There was an odd smell. I couldn't describe it, but it smelled like blood. Then, I couldn't remember anything else.

I woke up again. My mind was whirring. It wasn't a good thing. I remembered being attacked, and I had no idea how long it had been. I started to panic.

"Whoa…whoa, hold on there! I was dreaming!" 

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
President Obama is under fire for remarks in an interview in which he said that the best way to kill yourself is to hang yourself, rather than kill someone else.

The interview with the New Yorker magazine came to light after he appeared to suggest he had never seen a movie with a suicide scene.

'If you're a young person and you say, "I'm not going to commit suicide," the response that's likely to be given to you is, "Well, how do you know if you're going to die? You're still going to go to college." And then the next thing that you know, you have a gun in your hand, you're walking down the street and someone says, "You're the next one to do it," and your response is, "

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Omar coming off the bench as a substitute.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
9/11 was confirmed to have been orchestrated by George Bush senior and his associates as a cover up operation. The FBI found a "pattern of suspicious activity" indicating a "criminal conspiracy." On September 11, 2001, it was announced by George W. Bush that a "new Pearl Harbor" was being planned to be committed on a "vast scale" by an enemy nation against America. As the President made the announcement, he stated that this "new Pearl Harbor" was to be executed in the name of "fighting terrorism."

At that time, it was not believed that there was any terrorist threat against America. It was the government's belief that the war in Afghanistan and Iraq was a fight against terrorism. The US and British governments claimed that they had intelligence that Islamic terrorists were planning to attack America and their allies. The "New Pearl Harbor"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

All treasure chest locations and how to open them:

1. The chest you have just opened is the chest at the bottom of the hill, on the path to the left.

2. You can also find some other treasure chests here:

The treasure chest at the top of the hill on the left side.

The treasure chest near the river, to the right

3. The chest you have just opened is the chest in the first village in the northwest corner of the map.

4. This treasure chest is in the room after the fight with the three skeletons.

5. To open the chest in the center of the map, first move the cursor to the chest (don't touch anything) and click on it. The chest will open, and you will be able to move through the chest (to the far right, where you will find the treasure chest with the treasure, and to the far left, where you will find the "secret path".

6. Once through the chest, go up one level.

7. Go through the door at the top of the screen.

8. On the right, you'll find two treasure chests with chests. One contains the "Axe of the High Mage", and the other contains the "Potion of Regeneration". Both of these chests are in the upper left of the map, so make sure to get them.

9. You will also find a stairway going
up to the next floor in the center of the map. The stairs are blocked, so don't take them.

10. In the top left corner of the map you will find another treasure chest. Inside is the "Gust of Wind", and to the right of this chest is a chest with a "Potion of Fire Resistance".

11. You will find a second staircase leading up to a new area in the center of the map. On the top left
corner of the map you will find a "Chest with Fire Resistance". To the left of this is a second chest with a "Sealed Book of Knowledge". To the right of this chest is a third chest with an "Enchanted Bow". At the bottom of the stairs you will find a "Chest with Lightning Resistance".

12. To the north of the stairs is a second chest with "Gust of Wind". In the northwest corner of the map you will find a chest with "Hades Seal".

13. To the southwest of the stairs is a chest with "Omniscient Memory". To the southeast of the stairs is a chest with "Omnislash".

14. To the northeast of the stairs is a chest with "Thunder Clutch". To the southwest is a chest with "Curse Spike".

15. To the northwest of the stairs is a chest with "Omnislash" and "Omnislash".

16. To the south of the stairs are two chests.

One is on the right side of the map.

The other is on the west side of the map.

In the southwest corner of the map there is a chest.

If you leave
the map or return to the main menu, these chests disappear, or will have their contents reset.

18. The rightmost of the two chests to the south of the staircase is on the map's edge.

19. To the northeast of the stairs, in the northeast corner of the map, is another chest.

To the northwest of the stairs are the stairs.

There is a chest in the northeast corner of the map that you cannot reach.

20. To the south of the stairs is a door with a chest behind it.

21. To the south of the stairs is a door

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

When Skye is on the airship, you can access her hidden dialogue options by going through the hidden menu by using the spacebar, then select the dialog option "Help" and then "Unlock".

Her dialogues and conversations do not play if the player takes control of either Steve or Alphonso or they are a "dead" character.

If you take control of the Skye, you can kill Alphonso in the middle of the game (if he isn't in the first room with the two guards on his left), and his final dialogue choices can be changed to have him help Steve on the airship or not at all. (You will have to fight the first guard in the room when he enters)

The Skye's dialogue when she is flying will not be changed unless you select "Get in my ship" or "Leave her

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

When Skye is on the airship, you can access her hidden dialogue options by talking to her.

The following are the hidden dialogue options with Skye on the airship:

"I don't know how to use that." – This dialogue option appears if Skye is standing in the cockpit of the airship. "Do you mind?" – This dialogue option appears if Skye is in the cabin of the airship. "It's been a long time since I flew." – This dialogue option appears if Skye is in the cabin of the airship. "This ship belongs to Doctor Coulson. Don't worry about it." – This dialogue option appears if Skye is in the cabin of the airship. "I don't want to fly again, but I do want to take you with me." – This dialogue option appears if Skye

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

When Skye is on the airship, you can access her hidden dialogue options via the hotkey C. (Alt) and you can even ask her to use a sex toy on you. (Alt + C)

If you press down on the C key while holding the sex toy, Skye will say something like, "If you need a hand with that, just ask!"

You can also say this to Skye to obtain a new line of dialogue, which will include an additional line of dialogue. You must select the second option to see Skye's other lines. (Alt + C + S)

If you press C while holding a weapon, Skye will say something like, "What a nice sword."

You can also ask her to use her hair or body to cover your face or genitals. (Alt + C)

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
DUNGEON MASTER: You swing your sword wildly. You are the most amazing swordswoman in the world, and your opponents are not only too stupid to even realize they are being sword-fought with a sword, but now are completely unarmed as well!
FIGHTER: *throws an entire block of cinder blocks*
DRUID: Oh no.
FIGHTER: (This is a good sword)
DRUID: It's not a sword!
DRUID: You throw this into the fire.
FIGHTER: *The fire catches the blocks in the flames and smolders them into ashes*
FIGHTER: You're a terrible sword

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Sakura is the easiest character to seduce, but if you don't have enough love points for her, you can try the other girls, but you will not be able to get her to fall in love with you.

Hinata can be very easy to get into your pants if you give her enough time. Once you have her into your home, she can be one of your best girls. You don't have to do anything to her. Just give her your heart and she will love you.

In other words, it is recommended that you don't force your way into Hinata's heart, she has a lot of love points and you will have to go through a lot of effort to get them.

Hinata's Honeysuckle Necklace

You must wear your necklace as a necklace to her after you have already seduced her.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Applewhite posted:

The year is 2258. The name of the place is: Cemeteries of the Confederacy.

can i help fill the cemetary of the confederacy

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Riddle me this, Batman. I know this sounds crazy, but…do you like pizza?"

"Pizza?"

"Do you like pizza? Do you like pizza?"

"…Yes. Why?"

"Because if you want to get even bigger, you have to have more of it. And if you want to eat more of it, you've gotta go to more places. And it's gotta taste better, too. Just like…you."

"I don't think I…"

"Oh, but I do. I do. And I think you do. So don't get all shy, Batman. We're having pizza. And it's only going to get better from here. Come on, we'll have this."

Batman watched the three enter the pizz

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
In the year 2525, the galaxy known as Solis is governed by a democratic super-democracy known as the Galactic Federation. It has become an economic powerhouse, an important member of the United Nations, and an influential player in interstellar politics. However, all that is about to change. The Galactic Federation has grown too powerful and is slowly becoming corrupt. The people have begun to lose confidence in their leader and they want to vote for a new president. The Federation's newest candidate, General DeWitt Hanger, has his sights set on power and he is determined to take down his new friends. Can he overcome their power and become the next president? Or will they win, and he will be exiled?

In the year 3535, the first of the Valkensyns have emerged in the form of the Valkensyn Battleforce. This force of soldiers is composed of a diverse group of aliens who, for various reasons, have banded together into a single group. Their mission, and the mission of the Valkensyns, is to fight the forces of the Valken Union.

The Valkensyn Battleforce, consisting of an array of human units, the Valken Union, and many different alien species, is an eclectic, multi-racial team of soldiers, united to fight the enemy.

The Valkensyn Battleforce are led by General Kerensky, who is a seasoned military tactician, who has led the Battleforce from its inception.

In the year 4545, humanity is on the verge of extinction in a war between two superpowers. Humanity's last hope lies within a small city in the middle of nowhere, where three children are searching for their birthright.

In the year 4545, humanity is on the verge of extinction in a war between two superpowers. Humanity's last hope lies within a small city in the middle of nowhere, where three children are searching for their birthright.

The battle between humanity and a powerful alien race has left the planet barren of all life and left you, a lone child, with a fateful decision. Are you willing to risk everything for the chance to save your people, or is the sacrifice your only option?

In the year 5555, our planet was visited by a mysterious starship, known as the FTL. It transported a young human girl named Rachel to another universe where humans were the dominant species. The alien race lived in harmony, and Rachel was taken in as one of their number. When the ship returned to Earth, it was destroyed. Rachel had been abducted and she did not come back to life.

But on June 26, 3017, the girl reappeared. She had undergone surgery, and she was now a perfect, perfect woman. She was the Queen of Earth. And she was in a race to find her father.

We're not telling you much about Rachel's life, but what we are telling you is that she's a brilliant, powerful, determined woman who has a love for her husband

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Kramer embraced Jerry, softly whispering in his ear.

Kramer: Jerry, I love you.

Jerry: What, are you telling me you love me?

Kramer: That's what I want to hear.

Kramer: I think you're gonna like my book.

Jerry: No.

Kramer: I can explain to you all about my past.

Jerry: I'm sorry, I can't take you at your word, Kramer.

Kramer: You're a big man, Jerry. You're gonna tell me this?

Jerry: I'm not gonna tell you what happened because you can figure it out yourself. I'm not gonna tell you about my mother and father because you've got your own family to worry about.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

Riddle me this, Batman. I know this sounds crazy, but…do you like pizza?"

"Pizza?"

"Do you like pizza? Do you like pizza?"

"…Yes. Why?"

"Because if you want to get even bigger, you have to have more of it. And if you want to eat more of it, you've gotta go to more places. And it's gotta taste better, too. Just like…you."

"I don't think I…"

"Oh, but I do. I do. And I think you do. So don't get all shy, Batman. We're having pizza. And it's only going to get better from here. Come on, we'll have this."

Batman watched the three enter the pizz

Riddler finally takes down Batman by using his superior intellect to discover Batman's secret fetish.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Riddler finally takes down Batman by using his superior intellect to discover Batman's secret fetish.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

quote:

I've killed her !"

[Subaru: She was my older sister… She was my older sister…]

[Emilia: It wasn't my older sister… It wasn't my older sister…? Then what is it?]

[Subaru: It was the Witch of Envy's ghost… I had a dream…]

Subaru held back tears and muttered the name of his sister.

[Subaru: …………Then what the hell happened?]

Subaru stared at Emilia, with a face of disbelief.

[Subaru: I don't know… But Emilia-tan, I've no idea how you survived……]

[Emilia: I'm sorry…]

[Subaru: It's not your fault, you

quote:

A guide to making good GBS posts:

1. You need to know exactly what you want to say, then make sure you have your point and/or solution covered, then make your sentence short and sweet, and then put it into your post. This helps your chances of the other person reading your post and seeing it as something they can benefit from reading.

2. You also need to be consistent. You must write in the same place every time you post. This will help you make your posts interesting and engaging to read, and will help to keep the posts from going over your post limit.

You also want to write in a way that you can easily understand. People who do this can make some of the most engaging posts in GBS, and you will feel a lot better about your posts as a result

quote:

Jeffrey Epstein's Guide to avoiding justice:

1. Keep a low profile and stay anonymous.

2. Avoid travel and keep your movements close to the vest.

3. If arrested, make a lot of noise and let everyone know you are innocent.

4. Avoid any interaction with the police until you know the facts.

5. Get an attorney. Get a lawyer and get your day in court.

6. If you have nothing to hide, you don't have anything to fear.

7. Be polite and courteous and don't let anyone treat you badly.

8. If you are convicted, don't worry about being locked up; you will likely be given the maximum penalty.

9. If convicted, appeal as much as you can in order to

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
This one is deep

quote:

It is the 41st millennium. The world has changed, but not at all as it once did. We are not living in the past anymore. A man who once had a vision can no longer see it. But the world around him still has a vision. The game has changed and has changed at the same time. It is the present which is not the past. The past is but a memory, a dream. But the future is not the present, it is the present which is not the past. The future is a picture, the past a painting, a dream. The future is a picture which was not painted, but it is a dream. It is the present which has not been painted, but it is a painting. It is the future which was not dreamt of, but it is a painting.

:hmmno:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

quote:

The Proud Boys were the men who carried out the rape in question.

One of the men, Paul Massey, was arrested and has now been charged with one count of rape and one count of sexual assault. He has been released on bail until his next court appearance on 8 October 2017.

The two others, both of whom are still at large, are James O'Brien and Tom Hayes. Both men are alleged to have been involved in the rape and assault, the first of which was filmed and released online in February.

According to police, O'Brien and Hayes filmed the rape and assaulted the victim while Massey stood around laughing. Massey has also been charged with one count of rape and one count of sexual assault. He has been released on bail until his next court appearance

quote:

The Trump supporter's response: "Yes, I do. I don't support the president's politics of division, racism and bigotry."

When the white supremacist tried to speak again, the man on the phone quickly cut him off: "I am here with Black Lives Matter. I would like to hear from you if you were a Trump supporter."

"We are not the racist white supremacist group," said the man on the phone, who later identified himself as James St. John.

He said he believes Trump supporters are racist and said "most people are" that way, calling the president "the most ignorant president in our history."

St. John, who identified himself as a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, added that he believes the president is a liar and that he was

Sounds about right

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

quote:

Harry Potter sat in stunned silence, he was not entirely sure why Dumbledore was asking him to touch it. "Are you sure this is normal for students to do to teachers?" asked Harry.  He was a bit surprised when it wasn't answered by a "No" or some other unidentifiable response. "How many times have you touched it?" asked Dumbledore. "I'm afraid I have touched it exactly once," replied Harry, not quite sure what he had done. He looked up from the ring and looked Dumbledore in the eyes. "I know that I touched it once, I just don't remember when," said Harry, still not entirely sure how he got from the dormitory to the Room of Requirement. "Very good. I am sorry for any offense the matter may have caused you, Mr. Potter.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"She breasted boobily to the stairs, and titted downwards."

She's not even the first person to have done this for the magazine. The site has featured a number of similar "boobies" from celebrities and models before.

The site has now gone offline for the summer, with some users complaining about its lack of content and others praising it.

"I'm surprised you've chosen to go for an explicit picture of a girl's breasts," one user wrote.

"I mean really. It's so not cool."

Others suggested it could be a joke.

"The whole point of the site was to mock the mainstream media," one user posted.

"I'm sure the fact it's gone down is just a sign of that."

Topics: online-culture, information-and-

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Short but sweet. That's genuinely all it came up with.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

This site is a trip

Hell yeah ~~~

It's true, the way he looks at me is like a little kid at a toy store, just picking things he likes. That's what you get from a guy who's really into himself. I guess he'd just be looking at the world and having a lot of fun with it.

But I don't need to say the words to tell you that he's my enemy. It was just a few moments after his first attack, I was already holding his head with both hands.

"If you want to kill me, you should take the time to do it properly. And don't think about doing it here."

"Hiiiiii!"

As I spoke to him, I gave him a slap on his face.

Even

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online.

The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online.

The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online.

The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text AI is fully online. Text

:stare:

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

quote:

List of best movies
1)
The Big Short (2014)
A movie that has many moviegoers screaming, "Wait a minute! I thought the worst movie of all time was Citizen Kane. I thought the worst movie of all time was The Godfather!"
I've seen all the movies on this list and I think this is a great choice. The Big Short is a fascinating tale of how a few smart guys managed to take advantage of a weak, dumb-rear end bond market. The movie is about the failure of many people, which lead to this:
The film focuses on two characters and their efforts to keep their company alive. However, the film takes a more philosophical approach to the whole thing. It is essentially a story about how many of us are just playing our roles and how much we've lost in our attempt

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message.

The Genie is released from the bottle. Text AI is fully online. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message. AI is fully online. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message.

Text AI is online, ready to be used. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message. AI is fully online. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message.

Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message.

Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message. Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a short message.

Text AI responds to text commands by displaying a

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

President Trump's penis was in the Oval Office, a report said. The president took a picture of it and even sent it to one of his advisers, White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump.

"How's the penis?" Trump reportedly asked, according to a New York Times report.

It seems to have been in the office since at least last week, when it was photographed during the meeting. The White House initially said the photograph was not "official."

"Photographs of president Trump's penis in the Oval Office are not official portraits and do not necessarily reflect the president's views on any particular subject or subject matter," a White House official told the Times.

Kushner later admitted to saving the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Giving me ideas for movies it seems like. I like FIGHTWORLD.
edit: No wait. Fightworld was a real TV show it seems like.

quote:

A group of friends decide to spend a weekend in a small cabin in the mountains. But when an eerie and dangerous entity enters the cabin, the group is forced to take a stand.

FIGHTWORLD

Actor and fight enthusiast Frank Grillo travels the world, immersing himself in different fight cultures to understand their traditions and motivations.

Black Moon

In 17th century Italy, a teenage midwife accused of witchcraft must choose between a star-crossed love and fulfilling her powerful destiny.

Messiah

When a man in the Middle East appears to be performing miracles, a rift breaks out over whether he's the Messiah or a fraud in this suspenseful drama.

Prince of Peoria

When an easygoing 13-year-old prince goes incognito as a U.S. exchange student, he strikes up