Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Cody isn't a loving doctor, what the gently caress are they talking about HIPPA for :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

This is like some entitled customer at Walmart level of trying to get someone in trouble.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

ShootaBoy posted:

Cody isn't a loving doctor, what the gently caress are they talking about HIPPA for :confused:

The sort of person who wants to tell the teacher on a wrestler they don't like doesn't know that HIPPA is very specifically doctor/patient confidentiality and not "you can't say if someone's sick"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
IIRC that was the same person who tried to cop-call Cody because they thought Pharaoh wasn't a real service dog.

The brainworms are strong with this one.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ShootaBoy posted:

This isn't the first time a psychotic Vincel has yelled about HIPPA violations either. VicVenomBytes did too.

Amazing sequence from the HIPPA to the homophobia to the random shot at Nick Gage.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
It’s HIPAA.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

MassRafTer posted:

This isn't the first time a psychotic Vincel has yelled about HIPPA violations either. VicVenomBytes did too.

Amazing sequence from the HIPPA to the homophobia to the random shot at Nick Gage.
Also, am I completely off base for thinking that the Nick Gage persona doesn't really co-opt black culture at all?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

davidbix posted:

Also, am I completely off base for thinking that the Nick Gage persona doesn't really co-opt black culture at all?

he talks about "gang poo poo" so OBVIOUSLY he has to be pretending to be black

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i remember one of my 4th grade substitute teachers is still in prison for yelling out a hippo violation about our normal teacher to all of the kids in class

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

these people are the biggest cop callers on the planet

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

davidbix posted:

... how the gently caress does a man who proudly and famously owns his white-trash Jersey background translate to "co-opting black culture" :psyduck:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.f4wonline.com/aew-results/aew-full-gear-live-results-chris-jericho-vs-cody-296976

quote:

I have been watching wrestling for 28 years and I have been working for F4WOnline.com/WrestlingObserver.com since 2010 and I can honestly say no match has ever made me so numb and made me want to abandon it as much as this match did. This was a barbaric display and left me completely desensitized. I can honestly say I wish I turned the show off after the Cody-Jericho match.

Jesus.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I'll take responsibility for everyone else loving up the spelling. I jammed mine out on the toilet and didn't care to double check :v:

Jesus though, what the gently caress is wrong with some people?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

no one knows what hipaa is

i work at a pharmacy and a patient threatened to sue one of the pharmacists for hipaa violations because the pharmacist called her doctor to ask about drug interactions

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

davidbix posted:

He doesn't at all.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Death matches are never going to be for everyone sadly.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Remember when the Vincels tried to accuse Dave of Hippo violations for talking about the medicine Roman took for his leukemia? :laffo:

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Smoking Crow posted:

i work at a pharmacy and a patient threatened to sue one of the pharmacists for hipaa violations because the pharmacist called her doctor to ask about drug interactions

I work for a healthcare provider and we get sent hipaa authorizations for information requests from lawyers on our employees for their earnings information. We just throw that poo poo in the shredder.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

MJeff posted:

Remember when the Vincels tried to accuse Dave of Hippo violations for talking about the medicine Roman took for his leukemia? :laffo:

And then Roman did an interview where he basically confirmed everything that Dave reported, and people still accuse him of making poo poo up and claiming that Roman never even had cancer.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Benne posted:

And then Roman did an interview where he basically confirmed everything that Dave reported, and people still accuse him of making poo poo up and claiming that Roman never even had cancer.

It’s neither here nor there but Dave is still being a weirdo about Roman having the “good” kind of cancer (to co-opt Curb Your Enthusiasm classification)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

HIPAA violation? More like HFIL violation, because how did these infinite losers escape their Home and post poo poo on the actual internet about how Cody’s flouting his Rhinocratic Oaths or w/e heh, got ‘em

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/152bb715-f81a-4eb5-a983-07cf57de9554

Jerry Fogel Roman Reigns never had cancer!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

davidbix posted:

Considering his gimmick is criminal? No, not at all. Unless you think criminals are something very specific.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MassRafTer posted:

He doesn't at all.

I'd argue its racist to automatically conflate "acting like a violent criminal" with "black person." Like you'd only make that claim if you thought criminal behavior was somehow inherently black.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"Now let's go back and review the Foley and Rock, 'I quit' Match!"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Whooooole lotta people got worked tonight and are probably gonna be feeling pretty stupid tomorrow morning.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Smoking Crow posted:

My pharmacy school professors didn’t understand what HIPAA is (except for the law professors). This was at a top twenty school.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

TheKingslayer posted:

"Now let's go back and review the Foley and Rock, 'I quit' Match!"

I would love to hear this person's thoughts on HHH/Cactus Jack from Royal Rumble 2000.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I always found it funny that Moxley was known for being insane in hardcore matches, yet WWE never let him do one as far as I'm aware.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

MassRafTer posted:

And even Nia Jax!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

They heard Triple H say he couldn't talk about an injury because of HIPAA and just never bothered looking at what HIPAA was because why would Daddy Paul lie to them?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I always found it funny that Moxley was known for being insane in hardcore matches, yet WWE never let him do one as far as I'm aware.

How soon we forget the legendary Ambrose Asylum match

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The trick or street fight against Cesaro was good.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

OctoberCountry posted:

How soon we forget the legendary Ambrose Asylum match

Wasn't that a goofy "hardcore" match?

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

gage definitely gives me the vibe of a guy who is way into gangsta rap, but i find that charming/part of his appeal.

taking that to 'co-opting black culture' says, uh, a lot about my man over there in twitter.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i missed the show so i read this article this morning and i thought something loving insane happened, like Mox slicing an artery or kenny taking a bump onto a bed of scissors or something. then I watched the match and it was one of the most gimmicked, safe deathmatches I've ever seen

I have no clue who this person is that did the article but they're loving terrible

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I said it in the other thread but Dave confuses me with this poo poo. Somehow that match is too gross and he never wants to see one again but he is totally cool with watching every UFC. I just can't compute how that's too violent and gross but a sport that boils down to "punch until the other man goes to sleep" isn't. A sport that's made me incredibly too comfortable with the image of someone having their face start to split open from getting punched too hard.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
It's a really, really weird reaction, especially since he conceded that a lot of the fuckery (the worst-looking stuff) was probably gimmicked.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He unironically compared it to Big Japan and CZW. Pretty stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Didn’t Moxley literally have a syringe put through his cheek and the liquid inside squirted into his mouth in CZW? And some sort of power saw cutting open his forehead? Dave must have been in a weird mood when he was watching or something