Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1193665354729431040
busy presidential sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

winter time has me so existentially sleepy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Consummate Professional posted:

jojo rabbit is 2019 as gently caress

want to see it

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

What an awful book cover.

The inside is awful too, of course.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CAROL posted:

Sorry I often gently caress up

nice av

?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I have received inside information that Ted Cruz and Matthew Mchaughneheyahneghey will be having Thanksgiving dinner together because their kids go to the same private school

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

mighty craic

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Guess he hasnt heard/doesnt understand how much she savaged him

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Reality Sinner posted:

yeah lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Reality Sinner posted:

Surely our president can handle a bit of criticism.

lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

well, you know, compared to Anonymous, he got off pretty easy

Reminds me of Homer when Ned Flanders finally snapped

At Tanagra

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Reality Sinner posted:

that would require being able to read a whole book.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Reality Sinner posted:

I certainly don't, what did she say

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Reality Sinner posted:

I don't think the President reads books.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nimrata 'nikki' Haley: mattis asked me to be a check on the president

Trump: hey this girl's checking me out

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1193668435990986752

women be shopping but can't be trusted

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Anyone who doesn't outright compare the president to a toddler is on his side.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm sure this isn't because somebody at Apple is sexist. It's because lots of people at Apple are sexist and worked together to create a sexist algorithm that is capable of sexism at much higher speed and accuracy than any human.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Marzzle posted:

tbh I think that bernie is cool with her is prob good evidence she's not the great satan cspam wants to think she is but I will prob wait until some poo poo goes off between her and bernie before I give a poo poo about tearing warren down. she has flaws but is prob better than any democratic presidential candidate of my lifetime and I trust bernie's lead. maybe they will end up making GBS threads all over one another, lord knows the media wants them to get to it already

i don't hate her either but i really don't trust her given her statements that she loves capitalism and her willingness to work with billionaires. if she backstabs the billionaires then she will be cool.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gripweed posted:

Anyone who doesn't outright compare the president to a toddler is on his side.

What about poo poo pissed stained narcissist?

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:comfyoot:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

All the rich guys believe her so that's cool I suppose

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

This might be the best thing I have ever seen.

Does this mean there is hope for humanity or should I continue to lust for global thermonuclear war?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

yes, that's a toddler

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mustached Demon posted:

You just described a toddler

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Gripweed posted:

I'm sure this isn't because somebody at Apple is sexist. It's because lots of people at Apple are sexist and worked together to create a sexist algorithm that is capable of sexism at much higher speed and accuracy than any human.
I figured that, like other sexist algorithms, it was trained on sexist data that was generated by all of society over decades and the Apple engineers weren't critical enough of it to notice.

Maybe that's just a longer way to say that they were sexist too.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgakov posted:

winter time has me so existentially sleepy

apropos of nothing the balaclava is an excellent way to keep your neck and face warm in the winter

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gripweed posted:

The algorithm also asked the wife if she would be interested in dinner and drinks after work.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and also black is the most thermally conductive colour so it is appropriate in winter gear

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

D1E posted:

This might be the best thing I have ever seen.

Does this mean there is hope for humanity or should I continue to lust for global thermonuclear war?

having $500 for a reward tho

:thermidor:

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Addamere how do you feel about ex machina? I just watched it and it was underwhelming though I'm happy for AliciaVikanderbot and her new lease on life

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Gripweed posted:

tech people slowly realizing that algorithms are constructed socially and operate in a real world historical context instead of a whiteboard is an underappreciated genre of boners

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Here I was just trying to give a toddler a little more credit than the fat orange man

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The upcoming infrastructure week is going to be terrible, but here's a DIY video of a hydroponic Guinea Pig Elysium enclosure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr9ribiOuWc

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im tired and my cats tired

it’s a tiring world

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bethamphetamine posted:

The upcoming infrastructure week is going to be terrible, but here's a DIY video of a hydroponic Guinea Pig Elysium enclosure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr9ribiOuWc

when can I move in to that

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

How wide can a presidents brain get

T R U P M

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

etalian posted:

The algorithm also asked the wife if she would be interested in dinner and drinks after work.

drat automation taking away all the good sexual harassment jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009